KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for Karnataka 846 Vacancies @ kpsc.kar.nic.in:
KPSC AE Recruitment 2016: Recently, Karnataka Public Service Commission has released notification regarding KPSC AE Recruitment 2016 for 846 post. Aspirant who are in search of AE Jobs in Karnataka state they have a great opportunity to be a part of govt employee. All online application will release on kpsc.kar.nic.in so aspirant need to apply this portal or kpscaaps1.com before last date.
We have read full official notification of Karnataka SSC and find out very important details from it. KPSC has issued recruitment for Assistant Engineer which is either Civil or Mechanical or Water Resources or Rural Development or Panchayat Raj. Total post is around 846 so candidate need to apply before closing date.
Let’s get some details about KPSC. It is a Karnataka State Public Service Commission. It’s a state level body. KPSC was formed in year 1951. Every year number of recruitment notification are issued by this body in order to fill various empty places. They are recruiting class A, B and C category candidate..
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Department: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Total Post: 846
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 761 seats
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 85 seats
Education for KPSC AE Jobs 2016:
Candidate who have completed their Bachelor degree in Civil, Engineer or Mechanical Engineering from recognized university are eligible for apply before last date.
For apply over here candidate should have completed 18 years and maximum age will be 40 years. All SC, ST, Rural, Ex MP, EX Military will get reservation as per norms.
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidate will receive salary or Rs 6000/- to Rs 11200/- with fixed grade pay
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application will start from : 29-02-1016
- Last date for Apply online: 27-02-2016
How to Apply KPSC AE Online Application Form?
- Candidate need to open http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now just find out Notification tab
- Fill up necessary details after read who notifications
- Upload documents, Photograph, Signature etc
- Just press on submit button soon you will get bank Challan and Application number
- Take a print of both for further use only.