KPSC FDA SDA Results 2020 kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA 2018-19 Result, Kar PSC First Division Assistant Merit List, Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant Result Cut Off Marks List Link Available Here:
Hello, Guys!! Check your KPSC FDA SDA Results 2020 and Cutoff Marks from this web page just by scrolling down. As per the latest update, Karnataka Public Service Commission is in a final stage of publishing result of First Division Assistant Exam held on 09-06-2019, Second Division Assistant Exam held on 16-06-2019 & Compulsory Kannada Exam held on 08-06-2019. Now, this is a Good News for all those candidates who have attended this competitive examination and eagerly waiting for the KPSC FDA/ SDA Result Link. Here all the applicants are informed that their long wait for result, cutoff list & marks list will be over very soon in a short time. Contestants can download the PDF file of KPSC First Division Assistant Merit List and KPSC Second Division Assistant Merit List by logging to an official website link uploaded below.
|Latest News!! KPSC SDA 851 (766+85 HK) Provisional Selection List, Kannada Language Exam Result and List of Candidates for FDA/ SDA Document Verification has RELEASED, download & check it from here using a quick link given below. Keep visiting this web page for regular updates on results.|
- 1 KPSC FDA SDA Results 2020 | Karnataka PSC First & Second Division Assistant Result Cutoff Marks List @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC FDA SDA Results 2020 | Karnataka PSC First & Second Division Assistant Result Cutoff Marks List @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Every year, Karnataka Public Service Commission circulates job notifications and hires young talented workforce as per the requirement. Earlier couple of months ago, recruitment notification has released to fill up total 854 vacancies of First Division Assistant Posts and Second Division Assistant Posts. Approx more than 01 lac of contenders who were searching degree based govt jobs had responded to this employment notice by submitting online application form on or before 30th March-19. Recently according to the time table as well as selection system, the high command of Karnataka PSC had successfully hosted written examination on 08th, 09th & 16th June 2019 by online mode. The recruitment exam for the posts of FDA & SDA was held at various designated centres around the Karnataka state. Massive number of qualified applicants had participated in selection test for grabbing 854 KPSC vacancies. Now after completion of the exam, all candidates are looking for final outcome of merit list on internet. Examines are suggested to have a look at the PDF of Official KPSC FDA SDA Solution Key Set wise & predict their estimated marks.
kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Result 2020 Date Update
|♦ RESULT OVERVIEW ♦|
|SDA Final Result Release Date:||In March 2020|
|FDA Final Result Release Date:||In March 2020|
|KPSC Result Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Cutoff Marks Category wise:||Check Below Table|
|» Name of Organization: KARNATAKA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (K.P.S.C.)
» Kind of Announcement: Results, Merit List and Cut off Marks
» Total No. of Vacancies: 723 (RPC) posts + 131 (HK) posts = 854 posts
» Name of Posts: First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA)
» Job Placement: Anywhere in Karnataka State
» Exam Application Last Date: 30-03-2019
» Exam Name: FDA/ SDA 2018-19 Written Examination
» FDA/ SDA Compulsory Kannada Exam Date: 08-06-2019
» First Division Assistant Exam Date: 09-06-2019
» Second Division Assistant Exam Date: 16-06-2019
» Answer Key Status: RELEASED
» Eligibility (DV) List Release Date: 08-01-2020 & 09-01-2020
» Merit List Availability Format: PDF (Portable Document Format)
» Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
How to check KPSC Karnataka FDA/ SDA 2018-19 Results?
The Commission will publish a list of shortlisted candidates for the post of SDA & FDA. In the official website, those candidates looking for their result and don’t know how to get it can follow the procedure available here in a below description. So all candidates are advised to verify KPSC Results of FDA SDA June 2019 Exam by following the simple steps given below. Also, refer the direct link uploaded below to check your marks sheet.
- STEP 01: Visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- STEP 02: In a homepage, select relevant link highlighted as “Result of KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment Examination 2019-20” and then click on it.
- STEP 03: Now, enter your details such as Registration Number, DOB/ Password, Name, etc. whichever asked. (NOTE: Those who forget their Registration ID Number can contact the authority to recover it.)
- STEP 04: As soon as you fill up the mandatory details, re-check it and then press the submit button.
- STEP 05: Your exam scorecard along with merit list will display by passing few seconds.
- STEP 06: Save it your desktop or any other working devices and collect a print copy of mark sheet for further recruitment procedure.
♦ Quick Links to Result Page ♦
KPSC FDA SDA Merit List 2020 Download PDF
Here Karnataka PSC Result for the posts of First Division Assistant (FDA), Second Division Assistant (SDA) and Compulsory Kannada Language Examination will be released along with Cut off marks by the Commission through its official website. The result is expected to disclose soon within the last week of July 2019 or first week of August 2019. We will provide you with every possible quick update about the release date of KPSC FDA Result & KPSC SDA Merit List on this web page whenever the Commission officials reveal it. Almost all the contestants have estimated their marks by verifying their answers with the official Answer Key. So now they are worried about what will be Cut off marks to qualify for next round. Candidates whose Name mentioned in merit list based on their rank, they all will be called for Document Verification. At last, candidates shall be appointed for the posts after clearing all the selection rounds. Those who have attended exam can download Merit List PDF file containing Name and Registration Number of selected candidates from a link attached right above this passage.
KPSC Second Division Assistant Exam 2019 Result
- In KPSC First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant Result/ Merit List, all those applicants who find their Registration Number will be eligible for a further round of selection process as decided by the Commission.
- PSC Karnataka Compulsory Kannada Language Exam Result of Examination held on June 08th, 2019 will be published just for the information of aspirants. The list of candidates who have qualified in the Compulsory Kannada Language Examination will consist of Registration Number and Other Details.
- KPSC FDA/ SDA Merit List (Provisional Select List and Final Selection List) to be provided by the Commission through its official website. The selection list will be made available on the website for at least 02-03 months only.
- KPSC Answer Key for FDA/ SDA Exam host on 08 June, 09 June & 16 June will release to verify the Answer by the candidates. However, you can download the official Answer Key by referring the download link available in this blog.
- Karnataka KPSC FDA SDA Provisional Selection List/ ತಾತ್ಕಾಲಿಕ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಪಟ್ಟಿ: Selected contestants & their departmental allotment in the provisional list may vary by the decision in a final list. Hence, aspirants should note that selection and allotment of the departments published in a final list alone will be final.
- KPSC FDA SDA Marks List will be available for download only after the declaration of result. In a PDF file, the Commission will upload marks of all candidates who have attempted the examination for First Division Assistants and Second Division Assistants. The Marks List consists of Candidates’ Registration Number, Marks in Paper 1, Marks in Paper 2 and Total Marks.
- About Waiting List of PSC Karnataka FDA & SDA 2018-19: As of now, we can’t say anything related to the waiting list or 2nd merit list as there are no details available at the official website. In case any such information revealed, then we will alert here.
- Candidates can contact Commission at ‘UDYOGA SOUDHA’, BANGALORE – 560 001′ or by Email ID (email@example.com) for any detail regarding their results or cutoff marks.
- Candidates can scroll down this page to find out all information about KPSC FDA SDA Exam Cut off Marks by going through the following table.
KPSC FDA SDA Cut Off Marks 2020
|♦ Expected Cut off List Category wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||First Division Assistant||Second Division Assistant|
|a.||General||165-170 marks||175-180 marks|
|b.||3A/ 3B||165-170 marks||175-180 marks|
|c.||2A/ Category 1||160-165 marks||165-170 marks|
|d.||SC/ ST||148-153 marks||160-165 marks|
|e.||2B||140-145 marks||155-160 marks|
|Click here to check KPSC First Division Assistant – 2017 Cutoff Marks [960 (810+150 HK) Posts]|
|Click here to check KPSC First Division Assistant – 2016 Cutoff Marks|
|Click here to check KPSC Second Division Assistant – 2016 Cutoff Marks|
|NOTE: The category wise Cut off marks shown here in this table, predicted by our team. As and when decide & release cut-off list, we will update it here. Till then, candidates can share their predicted cutoff score with us through a comment box placed below. The Commission will publish Cut Off Marks Department wise as well as Category wise in a separate PDF page so that aspirants can refer it easily. The General category cutoff will be higher than the other categories. The cut-off score will be different for all reserved as well as unreserved categories. The list of cutoffs for all categories and departments will be released only after the release of final results. We have attached PDFs of Previous Year Cutoff Marks for FDA & SDA posts in this table just for the comparison and information. For much more information regarding Cut Off Percentage/ ಕಟ್-ಆಫ್ ಅಂಕಗಳು, aspirants can visit the official website URL link provided above.|
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is a Government Organization created by KAR Govt especially for appointing best staff to Civil Service jobs and various other posts in the State Government Departments. The Commission was established in the year of 1951 on 18th May, under the provisions of Indian Constitution. The Corporate office of this body is situated in state capital Bangalore. It is Commission’s responsibility to conduct competitive examinations that necessary for entry-level appointment. It has total 04 (four) Regional Offices at Mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga & Shimoga. The Commission community consists of 12 Members, 01 Chairman, 01 Secretary and 01 Controller of Examinations. The State Government also takes tips from this board for matters related to promotions, recruitment, transfers and many others process. In the KAR State, more than 5000 eligible people get employment in Govt sectors every year through this Commission. All candidates are advised to visit this web page on a regular interval for fresh news about the result date. So, stay connected with us and bookmarks this page (www.techufo.in) for the latest news as well as complete details on the provisional select list, final selection list, marks list, etc.
|♦ HELP DESK/ ಸಹಾಯ ಲೈನ್ SECTION ♦|
|Helpline Numbers:||+91 7406086807
080 – 22356487
080 – 22268356
|Help-desk Timing:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Official Email ID:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Karnataka PSC First Division Assistant Result 2020
Our Techufo team wishes you all attendant Nominees GOOD LUCK for your future. For Karnataka PSC Result Cut off Marks and Merit List 2020, you may click on the URL attached above. Candidates who have any query and want to solve can submit it in a comment box placed below. Check employment news for more Government Jobs. Those who are willing go for 10th based Govt Jobs can also get relevant information from this website. We have written this article so that those candidates who have attended the exam can get all the necessary information about result date. We will try our best to provide regular follow-up in upcoming days/ week. Candidates can subscribe to this website www.techufo.in for receiving all the latest updates and notification about KPSC FDA SDA Results 2020 whenever released. Guys stay tuned as further updates are on its way.