KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application Form for the total 161 vacancies of Motor Vehicle Inspector and Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Posts has published to apply at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in official website.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently broadcasted a fresh employment notification through their main portal for recruiting appropriate candidates in respective posts. This job advertisement invites 161 KPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies for the post of RTO and MVI. We are sure about this KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 notice that it will add more energy to career oriented aspirants who are curiously seeking for latest govt jobs in Karnataka state. Every interested contestant must grab this one of the rear opportunity by being part and applying online application in prescribed format before due date.
About Karnataka Public Service Commission: It was established under the provisions of Indian Constitution on 18th May, 1951. It is a State Government body which was formed to appoint best workforce for civil service jobs in the state as per merits and reservation rules. The Headquarter of this commission is situated in Bangalore, the Capital of State. Under Article 320(1) of the Constitution, it is a duty of State Public Service Commission to conduct Examination and Recruitment for appointment to services of the state. This organization also gives advices to local Government and other appointing authorities in the matters of appointment to state civil services.
In accordance with official advertisement, the commission is keenly seeking for young talented, skilled and positive minded applicants with proven track records. So, it had invited applications through online modes for the recruitment of below specified posts. All those intrigued contestants who had cleared their education qualifications of Graduation Degree in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering are quite eligible to apply of this employment news. Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years as per notification. Qualified candidates are required to apply ONLINE for RTO/ Inspector of Motor Vehicles vacancies on or before 04/03/16 and after which application link will be disabled. Appropriate contenders are hereby informed that if they do not furnish right information in registration form then their candidature will be cancelled in future.
Here, all the candidates are guided strictly to understand properly every eligibility criteria as mentioned in KPSC MVI/RTO Notification 2016 for avoiding any type of disappointment. Here we also notify every contestant to make sure while applying that their provided email ID and Mobile Numbers are valid throughout the selection process. All the brief explanation about vacancies like age limitations, upper age criteria, academic qualifications, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, selection method, important dates and “Steps to Apply Online” are described below.
KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Job Category: Sarkari Naukari
Job Location: In Karnataka State
Application Mode: On-line/ Off-line
Total Vacancies: 161 seats
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 150 seats
- Regional Transport Officer: 11 seats
Karnataka Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
- Interested aspirants must have a Graduation Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a Government approved university/ institution.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-16):
- A candidate’s age must be above 18 years and below 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per Govt rules and regulations.
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- For General Category Applicants: Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees only)
- For Reserved (SC/ST) Category Candidates: Rs. 25/- (twenty five rupees only)
Salary (per month):
- Selected candidates for Inspector of Motor Vehicle Jobs will be paid a pay band of Rs. Rs. 17,650/- to Rs. 32,000/- along with grade pay.
- Appointed contestants will receive a pay band of Rs. 28,100/- to Rs. 50,100/- for Regional Transport Officer Vacancies.
The final selection of most capable aspirants will be done on based of their performance and marks received in following test:-
- Written Test (computer based competitive exam)
- Personal Interview
How to fill KPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector/RTO Officer Application Form 2016?
- Login to the authorized web server of commission.
- In the home page, click on the link labeled as “Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notice for the Posts of MVI and Regional Transport Officer”.
- Download the notification pdf file and read it properly.
- If eligible then proceed further and press on “New Registration” link.
- Now fill up the online application form with details of Name, Category, DOB, Address, Mobile No., Email ID and other personal details.
- Ensure the filled details and click on “SUBMIT” option.
- At the last take printout of submitted registration form for future proof.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 04th March, 2016
- Due Date for the Payment of Application Fees: 05th March, 2016
- Competitive Examination Date: Update Soon
Official Portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Stay tuned with us, shortly our TechUFO teams will provide you KPSC MVI/RTO Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Study Books, Model Papers, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Results, etc via this page. Readers can also bookmark this page for collecting quick updates regarding sarkari naukari, Job opportunities, SSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc. Nominees can ask any of their doubts about this recruitment process without hesitation by writing it in comment box, THANK YOU.