KPSC MVI Recruitment 2019 Notification along with Online Application Form for the total 161 vacancies of Motor Vehicle Inspector and Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Posts has published to apply at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in official website:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently broadcasted a fresh employment notification through their main portal for recruiting appropriate candidates in respective posts. This job advertisement invites 161 KPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies for the post of RTO and MVI. We are sure about this KPSC MVI Recruitment 2019 notice that it will add more energy to career-oriented aspirants who are curiously seeking for latest govt jobs in Karnataka state. Every interested contestant must grab this one of the rear opportunity by being part and applying online application in prescribed format before the due date. And after applying to it, we suggest everyone that start preparing for selection rounds as there will be very tough competition between all applicants.
KPSC MVI Recruitment 2019 Notification | Karnataka Motor Vehicle Inspector RTO Vacancies Apply Online @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1 KPSC MVI Recruitment 2019 Notification | Karnataka Motor Vehicle Inspector RTO Vacancies Apply Online @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 KPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2019 Details
- 1.2 Karnataka Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 KPSC MVI RTO Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How to Apply KPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector/ RTO Officer Online Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 kpsc.kar.nic.in MVI RTO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
In accordance with an official advertisement, the commission is keenly seeking for young talented, skilled and positive minded applicants with proven track records. So, it had invited applications through online modes for the recruitment of below-specified posts. All those intrigued contestants who had cleared their education qualifications of Graduation Degree in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering are quite eligible to apply of this employment news. Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years as per notification. Qualified candidates are required to apply ONLINE for KPSC RTO/ Inspector of Motor Vehicles vacancies on or before the last date and after which application link will be disabled. Appropriate contenders are hereby informed that if they do not furnish right information in registration form then their candidature will be canceled in future. Here, all the candidates are guided strictly to understand properly every eligibility criteria as mentioned in KPSC MVI/ RTO Notification 2019 for avoiding any type of disappointment. Here we also notify every contestant to make sure while applying that their provided email ID and Mobile Numbers are valid throughout the selection process.
KPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2019 Details
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Organization Name:||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Names:||a) Inspector of Motor Vehicle
b) Regional Transport Officer
|Total Vacancies:||161 vacancies (approx.)|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Karnataka State|
|Application Mode:||On-line/ Off-line|
|Registration Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
All the brief explanation about vacancies like age limitations, upper age criteria, academic qualifications, pay scale, grade pay, application fees, selection method, important dates and “Steps to Apply Online” are described below.
Karnataka Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Interested aspirants must have a Graduation Degree in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a Government approved university/ institution.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-01-18):
- A candidate’s age must be above 18 years and below 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per Govt rules and regulations.
APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):-
- For General Category Applicants: Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees only)
- For Reserved (SC/ST) Category Candidates: Rs. 25/- (twenty-five rupees only)
SALARY/ PAY SCALE (per month):-
- Selected candidates for Inspector of Motor Vehicle Jobs will be paid a pay band of Rs. Rs. 17,650/- to Rs. 32,000/- along with grade pay.
- Appointed contestants will receive a pay band of Rs. 28,100/- to Rs. 50,100/- for Regional Transport Officer Vacancies.
KPSC MVI RTO Vacancy 2019 Selection Process
Selection Process: The final selection of most capable aspirants will be done on base of their performance and marks received in the following test:-
- Written Test (computer-based competitive exam)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply KPSC Motor Vehicles Inspector/ RTO Officer Online Application Form 2019?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online ♦|
|Step 01: Login to the authorized web server of commission.
Step 02: In the home page, click on the link labeled as “Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notice for the Posts of MVI and Regional Transport Officer”.
Step 03: Download the notification pdf file and read it properly.
Step 04: If eligible then proceed further and press on “New Registration” link.
Step 05: Now fill up the online application form with details of Name, Category, DOB, Address, Mobile No., Email ID and other personal details.
Step 06: Ensure the filled details and click on “SUBMIT” option.
Step 07: At the last take printout of a submitted registration form for future proof.
Download KPSC MVI Notification PDF (link available soon)
kpsc.kar.nic.in MVI RTO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: UPDATE SOON
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: UPDATE SOON
- Due Date for the Payment of Application Fees: UPDATE SOON
- Competitive Examination Date: UPDATE SOON
About Karnataka Public Service Commission: It was established under the provisions of Indian Constitution on 18th May 1951. It is a State Government body which was formed to appoint the best workforce for civil service jobs in the state as per merits and reservation rules. The Headquarter of this commission is situated in Bangalore, the Capital of State. Under Article 320(1) of the Constitution, it is a duty of State Public Service Commission to conduct Examination and Recruitment for appointment to services of the state. This organization also gives advice to local Government and other appointing authorities in the matters of appointment to state civil services. Please go throught this latest recruitment notification details and apply to it, if you find yourself eligible to the post.
Stay tuned with us, shortly our Tech UFO teams will provide you KPSC MVI/ RTO Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Study Books, Model Papers, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Results, etc via this page. Readers can also bookmark this page for collecting quick updates regarding sarkari naukari, Job opportunities, SSC Jobs, Bank Jobs, etc. Nominees can ask any of their doubts about KPSC MVI Recruitment 2019 process without hesitation by writing it in a comment box, THANK YOU.