KSET Admit Card 2015 or Karnataka State Eligibility Test (K-SET) Call Letter has been almost ready to make available on kset.uni-mysore.ac.in authorized website.
Mysore University was soon going to publish notification about KSET Admit Card 2015 for written examination through their official web page. Around thousands of intelligent job hunters who were in search of Karnataka Govt. Jobs have successfully completed registration for test within provided period. After submitting application forms, all the applied candidates are impatiently seeking for admission card of Karnataka State Eligibility Test. Those contestants who want to grab Lecturer/Assistant Professor Posts can download K-SET Exam 2015 e-Admit Card easily from the direct link facilitated below.
The University of Mysore is a public state university established during the region of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. Since 2010, it was recognized as a Nodal Agency by the UGC, New Delhi for organizing State Eligibility Test time to time. This center is also one of the Nodal centres in State for hosting UGC-NET examination twice a year. This university conducts K-SET once in a year to make rigorous merit based selection for the entry level of teaching profession.
Earlier on 20 July, online applications are invited by university from the capable personnel to attend Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lecturer and Assistant Professorship. The KSET notification 2015 had received good response from eligible individuals especially who were searching latest teaching jobs. Interested aspirants had used this best opportunity by registering their forms before 14 August.
KSET Admit Card 2015 Download
Now as per official notification, council members of university has scheduled KSET examination on 6th December 2015 at pre-decided venue. According to data, huge numbers of well qualified candidates had applied to sit for this exam in all three papers. This is good chance for them to prove their potential, as officials are looking for highly talented and experienced contenders. Remember, cracking this test is not an easy job and exam date is already announced. So, examinees are suggested to get well prepared in advance by collecting syllabus, pattern and pervious questions answers.
Good updated news for participants, the examination board will start disclosing KSET Admission Card 2015 from 26th November and will be available till exam date. The hall ticket of examination will not be send by Email, SMS or via Postal or Currier. In fact, nominees are guided to download admit card through online service by logging main website of university.
Once, KSET 2015 examination Hall Ticket/e-Admit Card uploaded then contestant can generate it by following below mentioned steps.
Organization: University of Mysore
Category: Admit Card
Vacancy Name: Lecturer/Assistant Professor Post
Exam Name: Karnataka State Eligibility Test
Examination Date: Sunday, 06.12.2015
- For Paper 1 (100 marks) – 09:30 am to 10:45 am (1.5 Hours)
- For Paper 2 (100 marks) – 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (1.5 Hours)
- For Paper 3 (150 marks) – 01:30 pm to 04:00 pm (2.5 Hours)
Test Centers (Code):
- Bengaluru (10)
- Belagavi (11)
- Bellary (12)
- Vijayapura (13)
- Davangere (14)
- Dharwad (15)
- Kalburgi (16)
- Mangalore (17)
- Mysuru (18)
- Shimoga (19)
- Tumkur (20)
Exam Type: Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
Minimum Qualifying Marks (%):
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
- Every examinee has to carry his/her admission card to the examination complex with photos (attested by the gazetted officer) and ID proof such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License.
- Those candidates who not appear for first session, they will not be permitted to attend second session of examination.
- There will be no negative marking in all three papers.
Admit Card Status: Available
Official Website: www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
How to download KSET Exam Admit Card 2015?
- Open the official website as mentioned above.
- In homepage, find out the link “Admit Card for KSET – 2015” via “News & Event” section and then click on it.
- In next tab, fill up asked data like Registration ID Number, Roll No., Date of Birth (DOB), etc. and press on ‘Search’ button.
- At last, your exam admission card pdf file will open in the screen.
- Download it and print out the hard copy for further examination purpose.
Wish you all a BEST OF LUCK for your huge success in the Karnataka State Eligibility Test and bright future as well. For any fresh updated news regarding K-SET 2015 Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Answer Key, Results and Merit List/Cut off Marks bookmarks our page.