LAHDC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 290 vacancies of Assistant, Watchman, Sweeper, Cleaner & other posts has released along with Online Application Form download link at www.kargil.gov.in:
Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council, Kargil has recently circulated latest employment news for appointing young, energetic and courageous candidates to various district cadre posts. On 10th of April’16, the J&K Government has published Kargil employment notice so that unemployed and jobless people can make use of this opportunity to give their career a new direction. The LAHDC Recruitment 2016 Notice released with Advt No 03/2016 to fill up posts like Fisheries Guard, Chowkidar/ Watchman, Orderly, Gate Keeper, Attendant, Assistant Stockman, Cleaner, Dhobi, Sr. Barber/ Jr Barber, Cook, Mali, Helper, and Sweeper/ Farash. As per official advertisement, total 290 LAHDC Kargil vacancies are made available for those job-seekers finding latest 10th pass govt jobs in Jammu & Kashmir state. Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form below of this page and send it before the closing date of submission i.e. 02nd of May’16.
About Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council: It is an Autonomous Hill Council that administers the Leh District of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It was established on 14th of March 2012. It was formed under the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Act 1995. It was created by following the demands of every Ladakhi people in order to make Leh District a new Indian Union Territory. At present, the council is composed of 30 Councilors out of which 26 are directly elected and rest is nominated members. The executive arm of the council consists of a Chief Executive Councilor. Right now Dr. Sonam Dawa Lonpo and four other are designated as Executive Councilors. Every year, it comes up with a huge number of employment notices through District Services Selection Recruitment Board to occupy vacant posts with appropriate candidates. Now, it has invited prescribed application forms from the willing people for filling up 290 District Cadre posts.
Here, all candidates are informed that Ladakh Recruitment Application Form download link will be placed at the official website. Contestants can also download the same form by pressing on a quick link provided at the bottom of this page. The application process for J&K LAHDC Recruitment will be started from 11.04.2016 and completes on 02.05.2016. Please note registration form incomplete in any respect will be liable to rejection without any notice. If passionate contestants want to apply for LAHDC Kargil Watchman posts, then should have qualifications like 10th/ 12th pass, Diploma or its equivalent from any recognized board. The age of every general category candidate must be below 18 years & above 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation will be allotted to reserved category contenders.
District Services Selection Recruitment Board will organize a written test/ screening test and interview/ oral test for below-advertised posts as a selection process. All applicants need to clear these tests in order to grab their desired vacancy in LAHDCK. We notify everyone to understand each and every eligibility criteria carefully while filling up registration form by going through LAHDC Kargil Notification 2016 from an official site. The entire information about LAHDCK vacancy such as upper age limitation, education qualifications, pay scale, grade pay, useful dates, examination fees, postal address, etc. is described down on this page.
LAHDC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Organization Name: Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council
Employment Notice No.: 03/2016
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir
Registration Procedure: On-line/ Off-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 290 seats
Vacancy Name: District Cadre Posts
Post wise Vacancies Details:
- Fisheries Guard, Chowkidar/ Watchman, Gate Keeper, Attendant, Assistant Stockman, Cook, Mali & Helper: 201 seats
- Sweeper/ Farash: 69 seats
- Cleaner: 15 seats
- Dhobi: 03 seats
- Sr. Barber/ Jr Barber: 02 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those who recruited for specified jobs will receive best pay scale including grade pay from their respective departments.
- Every applicant has to deposit fee 150/- (rupees one hundred and fifty only) in an office of the Deputy Director Employment and Counseling Centre, LAHDC, Kargil.
LAHDCK Watchman/ Chowkidar Jobs 2016 Profile:-
Age Limit (as on 01st of Jan’16):
- For Open Merit: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 40 years.
- All the reserved category aspirants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with central & state government norms.
Interested applicants must have at least cleared following qualification from a Govt certified education board or university.
- 12th pass
Only best and most eligible aspirants will be shortlisted for 290 LAHDCK posts on the basis of their marks obtained in following exams:
- Written Examination/ Screening Test
- Interview/ Oral Test
How to fill Ladakh Recruitment Application Form 2016?
- First, visit an authorized web portal.
- In a right side of the home page, open a link titled as “Employment Notices”.
- In a newly opened tab, find out “LAHDC Kargil Recruitment 2016-17” link and click on it.
- Download the prescribed format of application form along with official notification pdf file.
- Read out carefully each and every important detail prescribed in the employment advertise.
- Now, fill up your application form without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- Enclose copies of all necessary certificates/ testimonials with the registration form.
- Verify all the entered information and place it on a brown craft paper envelope with contact details.
- At last, deliver filled up form either personally or by postal address mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 02nd of May’16
- Written Examination Date: Update Soon
Official Portal: www.kargil.gov.in
Save this techufo.in page to collect further development news of Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Recruitment like Written/ Screening Test Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Paper Solutions, Cutoff Marks, Interview Call Letter, Result and Final Merit List. The readers can share feedback and queries with us by using a comment box. We will try to provide a comfortable solution as fast as we can, THANK YOU.