MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application download link for the total 130 vacancies of Executive Engineer, Deputy Manager & many other posts has made available to apply at www.mahadiscom.in:
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company has now dispatched a most desired employment Advt. No. 03/2016 on 16th of March through their official website. Now, it’s a good opportunity for every well-qualified candidate as there are 130 new job openings in MAHAVITARAN to build up their degree based govt career in Maha state. According to the official advertisement, MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 notices was revealed with a purpose to acquire Executive Engineer, Addl. Executive Engineer, Dy. Executive Engineer, Deputy Manager (F&A), Manager (HR), Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer & Public Officer posts. The company has published this latest employment news in Maharashtra state especially to fill up respective MSEDCL Engineer vacancies with highly talented, result oriented and dynamic professionals. Appropriate and unemployment people can submit their Mahadiscom Online Application Form if they find themselves comfortable with essential qualification for cracking above mentioned vacancies.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd: It is a State Government owned Public Sector (PSU), established on 06th June 2005 after carving out of MSEB. The main headquarter of this company is located in Mumbai. It is India’s biggest Power Distribution Company that serves their services to more than 2.17 Crore consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of round about Rupees 34,000 Crore. MAHAVITARAN distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra state except some part of Mumbai city where BEST Undertaking, Reliance Energy and Tata Power are distributors. Mr. Sanjeev Kumar is designated as Chairman cum Managing Director and also a key person of this second largest electricity distribution utility in the world. Regularly on a monthly basis, it announces various employment notifications through their primary portal to appoint best candidates in their company.
Right now keeping in mind all future plans and requirement of manpower, the company has disclosed this MSEDCL Engineer Notification for filling up skilled professional staffs. The board officials have also invited online applications for the recruitment of total 130 posts in various categories. All those job seekers who hold qualifications of B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the MAHAVITARAN Executive Engineer Vacancies. Every interested nominee in the posts must have a mentioned age limitations for cracking this Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2016-17. In order to avoid a last minute hassle, everyone is advised to submit their ON-LINE form much before the due date without wasting time. Here, we notify all the candidates that MAHADISCOM Apply online link for submission of application form will be available on the concerned website from 21st March to 12th April 2016 till midnight.
At the time of filling a registration form, contestants are guided to go through MAHAVITARAN Notification No. 03/2016 carefully for eligibility criteria and other useful instructions. After a completions of the registration process, higher authorities will provide call letter/ hall tickets for written examination to eligible aspirants through the main website. Candidates can download admit card using registration number and password which will be provided to them after successful submission of application form. The board will host on-line test in the month of April or May. All details about examination centres will be available in the call letter. Entire information related to vacancies such as age limit, educational qualifications, salary, application fee, mode of payment, selection mythology, initial dates, etc are prescribed briefly below in the article.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Unit Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Maharashtra
Apply Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 130 seats
- Deputy Manager (F&A): 41 seats
- Executive Engineer: 37 seats
- Executive Engineer (Dist.): 19 seats
- Executive Engineer (Dist.): 11 seats
- Manager (HR): 07 seats
- Chief Industrial Relationship Officer: 06 seats
- Senior Manager (F&A): 04 seats
- Public Relationship Officer: 03 seats
- Senior Manager (HR): 02 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates will receive a pay band of Rs. 31,725/- to Rs. 68,295/- along with grade pay.
- For post wise pay scale details please refer to an official notification by clicking on below important link.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: All the eligible aspirants requested to deposit their fees in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra in an enclosed Challan form only.
- Open Quota: Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees only) + Transaction charges
- Reserved Quota: Rs. 250/- (two hundred & fifty rupees only) + Transaction charges
- Person with Disabilities (PWD): No Fees
MSEDCL Latest Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 12.04.16):
- For General Category: Maximum 40 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved quota candidates in accordance with State Govt. norms.
Note: For full info regarding maximum age limitation post wise, we suggest contestants to refer official advertisement.
Every applicant should have any of following essential qualifications for the above-specified posts or its equivalent from a Govt recognized university/ institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology
- MBA/ MMS/ MPM/ MSW/ MLS
- Degree or Diploma with Industrial Relations/ Law Degree
- CA/ ICWA Final Passed
- Inter CA/ ICWA OR MBA (Finance)/ M.Com
- Post Graduation Degree in Journalism OR Degree in Journalism OR Mass Media Communication.
At last, only best and dynamic contenders will be recruited based on their overall performance made in following selection methodology:
- On-line Test
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online MAHADISCOM Application Form 2016?
- Open an authorized website of the company.
- Now, on the main page, find out “MAHAVITARAN Recruitment Advertisement” link and then press on it.
- In a new tab, a pdf file of notification will display.
- Read out carefully all point written in that advertisement to be sure about your eligibility for the job.
- Now go ahead and fill up every mandatory field that placed in the application form.
- Also, don’t forget to upload necessary jpg files such as passport size photograph, signature, documents, etc.
- Make the fee payment using net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Finally, after a valid submission, click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the submitted copy of application along with system generated Unique Registration ID Number and Password.
- At last, take a hard copy of it from your device for further examination purpose.
Important Dates for the Readers:-
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Applications: 12th of April 2016
- Call Letter/ Admit Card Download Date: In last week of April 2016
- Online Examination Date: In April/ May 2016
Official Portal: www.mahadiscom.in
Candidates can save this techufo.in page in order to grab next updated news about MSEDCL Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List. Regarding their feedback and queries, readers can submit it in the comment box. We will try to answer every asked question as soon as we can, THANK YOU.