MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 546 vacancies of MSETCL Technician Grade IV Posts has made available to apply online application form zone wise at www.mahatransco.in official portal.
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company has now come up with another new job notification to fill up 546 Technician Grade IV vacancies in total 08 zones namely Amravati, Aurangabad, Karad, Kalwa, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, and Vashi. Those job-seekers looking for electricity department jobs with essential qualification can apply to this MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 of Technician posts. Here, we inform to every appropriate candidate that higher authority is searching young talents with brilliant academic records for upcoming Maharashtra Transco Vacancies 2016-17. Interested and well-qualified people can utilize this one of the best opportunity by submitting application forms before the due date 21st of April 2016 via online mode.
About Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd: It is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and also one of the largest transmission utilities in India. It was established in the year of 2005 on 06th June after restructuring from MSEB. It is a wholly owned corporate entity which runs under the hand of state government. The main headquarters of this company is situated in Bandra, Mumbai. At present this organization has more than 16,000 employees which operate around 43059 CKT KM Transmission Lines, 619 EHV Sub-Stations having transformation capacity of 107369 MVA. Shri Rajiv Kumar Mittal, Managing Director is the key persons of this company.
The board has already invited online applications from eligible and dynamic candidates for the MSETCL Technician Gr IV Recruitment to various districts. Each and every passionate contestant must have a certificate of ITI from any recognized university in order to apply for this Mahapareshan technician jobs. The process to fill MSETCL apply online application will last up to 21/04/2016 at the official website of this company. All the candidates are strictly guided to submit their registration form as quickly as they can without being late within the deadline. We personally suggest every applicant to read out all detailed information as mentioned in MAHATRANSCO Technician Notification 2016 once before applying for the post. Our team has tried best to provide candidates useful details about Grade-4 vacancies eligibility criteria such as age limitation, academic qualification, pay scale, application fees, initial dates, selection methodology and examination centers.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Unit Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Within the State
Apply Mode: On-line
No of Vacancies: 546 seats
Name of the Post: Technician (Grade IV) Posts
Zone wise Vacancies:
- Pune – 146 seats
- Vashi – 105 seats
- Karad – 102 seats
- Nashik – 91 seats
- Aurangabad – 57 seats
- Amravati – 33 seats
- Nagpur – 11 seats
- Kalwa – 01 seat
Examination Centers: Mumbai, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Nanded, Bhandara, Ratnagiri, Dhule, Kolhapur, Latur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Pune, Nashik and Solapur.
Application Fee (Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only) for Un-Reserved (GEN) Categories.
- Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only) for Reserved (SC, ST, etc.) Categories.
- No Fees for Soldiers/ Majhi Sainik
Scale of Pay:
- Those candidates who appointed for specified post will receive a Pay Band of Rs. 10,050/- to Rs. 19,700/- along other monthly allowance from the authorized department.
Maharashtra MSETCL Technician Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
All the interested contestants are required to have following education qualification with a minimum qualifying score from a Government certified university or institution.
- ITI certificate in electrician trade
- NCTVT Document
Note: For more details please download official notification using below quick link.
Age Limitation (as on 24.04.16):
- All the general category candidates age should be above 18 years and 33 years
- Reserved category applicants will get benefit in upper age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of state government.
- At last, only those skilled contestants will be shortlisted who scores best marks in Written Examination and Interview.
Steps to Apply MAHATRANSCO Technician Application Form 2016:-
- Open an official web page of this company.
- On the home page, find out “MAHA MSETCL Technician Grade-IV Notification 2016” link zone wise and then click on it.
- First, download this official notification file to your computer and go through it to grab mentioned eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then press on “Apply Online Application” option.
- Insert asked details such as Select Zone, Post Applied, Exam Centre, Category, Aspirant Name, Father Name, Gender, Postal Address, Mobile No., DOB, Email ID, etc.
- Now, affix required documents/ certificates, photo, and signature in JPGE format file.
- Before final submission, don’t forget to re-check filled information.
- Save and print a hard copy of applied form for reference.
Useful Dates to keep in mind:-
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 04th of April 2016
- Last Date to Fill-up and Submit Application Form: 21st of April 2016
Official Website: www.mahatransco.in
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released for the total 281 vacancies of Asst Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer Posts along with online application link at www.recruitment-mahatransco.in:
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company has now already published another employment Advt No. 02/2016 to fill up various technical cadre posts in the department. Now, this is the right opportunity for those jobless people who since a long time waiting for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2016 notice to disclose. The company had revealed this current employment news in Maharashtra state for filling up 281 Mahatransco Assistant Engineer jobs with well-qualified candidates. As per official advertisement, these MSETCL AE jobs were disclosed especially to grab only highly talented youths with proven academic records. All those individuals with essential qualification can use this chance of getting selected for Maharashtra Deputy Executive Engineer vacancies by applying their online application forms within the time period.
Now, the board authority is looking hire energetic and active-minded youngsters by inviting on-line applications for the appointment of total 281 posts in Civil, Telecom, and Trans disciplines. Intrigued candidates who had successfully completed their qualifications of a degree in relevant streams from any recognized university are quite qualified to apply for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2016-17. The online registration process is already started on the official website and it would be available up to 22/03/16. Everyone need to submit their application well in time through online mode only. The website link will be closed after the due date of submitting forms. The written test is tentatively scheduled in the month of April or May. The hall ticket for written examination will be provided to candidates via concerned site 07-10 days prior exam date.
At the time of registration, aspirants are strictly guided to read out all the recruitment instructions written in MAHATRANSCO AE Notification 2016. The full information about education qualification, upper age criteria, salary, grade pay, examination fees, important dates, job location, mode of selection, etc. are explained briefly below.
Total Vacancies: 281 seats
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Trans): 168 seats
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom): 25 seats
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 70 seats
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil): 18 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- For Deputy Executive Engineer Posts (Civil): 24010-975-28885-1060-54325
- For Assistant Engineer Posts (Trans/ Telecom/ Civil): 19110-840-23310-885-46320
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Every eligible candidate needs to deposit their fees through Internet Banking or Debit/ Credit Cards or Master/ Vise Cards only.
- General Quota: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- Reserved Quota: Rs. 300/- (three hundred rupees only)
- For Person with Disabilities: No Fees
MAHATRANSCO AE Jobs Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 22.03.16):
- For Unreserved Category: Maximum 35 years
- For Reserved Category: Maximum 40 years
Educational/ Academic Qualification:
- For AE Vacancy: Graduation Degree in Engineering in the stream of Electrical/ Technology/ B.Tech/ Civil from a Govt certified university and no experience will be required for this post.
- For Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy: Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering or Technology and 03 (three) experience will be required in the relevant field of civil works related to Power Sector.
The most eligible applicants will be appointed based on their performance in following selection process:
- Online Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Identity Verification
How to fill MAHATRANSCO Online Application Form 2016?
- Login to the authorized website.
- Press your mouse pointer on the download link named as “MAHATRANSCO Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016”.
- Now on the next page, an official advertisement will open, read it properly to be sure about your eligibility.
- If you are ok with the norms, then select your post and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up each and every mandatory field in the prescribed application form.
- Upload necessary documents, your passport size photograph, signature, etc.
- Make the fee payment using net banking, debit card or credit card.
- At last, verify the filled items and then submit it.
- Save the submitted copy of application along with Unique Registration ID Number.
- If possible, then also take a print out of it for examination purpose.
Important Dates for the Aspirants:-
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application Forms: 02nd March 2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 22nd March 2016
- Written Test Date: In April or May 2016
Visitors can bookmark our portal in order to receive next updates of Mahapareshan recruitment process such as exam syllabus/ pattern, hall ticket, paper solutions, answer key, results and merit list. If you are willing to share your feedback or queries with us then please submit it in the comment box. Our techufo.in website team will try their level best to reply you as quickly as they can, THANK YOU.