Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 Notification and Application Form for the 332 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Section Officer, Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager Posts has been circulated on its official website.
Manipur Public Service Commission has now circulated latest notification no. 01/15 & 04/15 via their main portal. The advertisement is published as Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 to hire skilled workforce for Asstt Engineer, Dental (Oral Surgery, Paediodontics), Section Officer Grade-I, Deputy Manager, Manager, Section Officer Grade-II, Asstt Manager Posts. This Employment News will boost all those unemployed and passionate people who are keenly waiting for fresh updates regarding Govt Naukari in Manipur State. Candidates whose bio-data match with required qualification they can make use of this wonderful opportunity by applying prescribed application for grabbing upcoming 332 mpscmanipur.gov.in jobs.
The Public Service Commission of Manipur is a Constitutional Body which works directly under the State Government. Till October 21, 1972 the Union Public Service Commission agreed to function as PSC of the State under Article 315(4) of Constitution. The main duties and functions of MPSC are to recommend highly talented personnel for appointment in various posts (Gazetted Posts) of the state. It also gives advice on the framing/ amendment of Recruitment Rules and suggestion to Government Departments for service matters which includes disciplinary cases.
Now, this commission has invited applications from active minded and dynamic youngsters for direct recruitment to Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ vacancies in Health Department and Engineering Department. Eligible contestants can submit their filled application forms at the counter of MPSC during office hours. Due date for applying to MHS Gr. III Jobs is 21.12.2015 whereas in case of AE/manager Jobs it was 26.12.2015. All the intrigued aspirants who are willing to participate for MPSC IT Civil Electrical Engineering Vacancy 2016 must have at least cleared Diploma in relevant subjects from Govt. approved institution or university.
Each and every suitable applicant is strictly guided to have a look at all the instructions and eligibility conditions described in official advertisement. Complete information before applying will help all the candidates to avoid any type of disappointment at later stage. So for that below we had provided all the brief details about vacancies, essential qualification, upper age limit, age criteria, salary, application/examination fee, selection system, crucial dates and step for “How to Submit Application Form for Dental/other posts”. Readers who are interested in grabbing recent sarkari careers can follow us for fresh news updates.
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Unit: Manipur Public Service Commission
Job Type: Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in State
Total Vacancies: 332
Allocation of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer/ Manager (Civil) – 17 seats
- Manager (Electrical) – 10 seats
- Section Officer Grade-I/ Deputy Manager (Civil) – 187 seats
- Deputy Manager (Electrical) – 28 seats
- Section Officer Grade-II/ Assistant Manager (Civil) – 22 seats
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 65 seats
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 03 seats
- Specialist Dental (Oral Surgery & Paediodontics) – 02 seats
Job Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.07.15):
Note: Upper Age Limit will be applicable to reserved and other specific categories as per Govt’s Reservation Rules & Regulation.
- For Health Department Vacancies:- Maximum 40 years
- For Engineering Department Vacancies: - Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 28 years
- Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/IT Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants having cleared Diploma in respective discipline with maximum experience are also eligible for applying to mentioned posts.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Contestants has to pay examination fee in Cash and it will be payable to Secretary, MPSC, Imphal.
- For General and OBC Quota: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only)
- For SC and ST Quota: Rs. 150/- (one hundred and fifty only)
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The most qualified recruited applicants will receive best Pay Band and Grade Pay by their respective dept.
- Written Examination,
- Personal Interview &
- Verification of Certificates
How to fill Manipur PSC Application Form 2016?
- Open the official web page of commission.
- On homepage, go to notification section and click on your desired Advt.
- Now read every important points written in Advertisement No. 01/2015 & 04/2015
- If you find yourself eligible then collect prescribed application form from the office of MPSC or download it from concerned website.
- Fill up all the asked mandatory data with clear writing and without making any kind of grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- After inserting the particular details, verify it and then submit to the mentioned address.
- Last Date for Submission of MHS Gr.-III Application: 21st December, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of AE/Manager Application From: 26th December, 2015
- Admit Card Release Date: 28th December, 2015 onwards
- Date of Examination: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th of January, 2016
- Interview Date for the Specialist Dental Post: 04th January, 2016
Official Portal: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Applicants are requested to bookmarks this page in order to download Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Previous Exam Model Papers, Results, Merit List & Cut Offs, THANK YOU.