MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 100 vacancies of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ Posts has been published along with Online Application download link at www.mazagondock.gov.in authorized web portal.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd has now already dispatched a most desired job Advertisement No. 01/2016 dated 07/01/16 via main portal. This long awaited weekly employment news was disclosed specially to recruit best suitable Trade Apprentices candidates. We are confident that notice of MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 which was released for filling up various category posts will surely add encouragement to every unemployed person. There are huge 100 new jobs opening in Mazagon Dock for those passionate individuals who since long period keenly looking to grab latest Govt career after 10th class pass. Interested contenders who are jobless and capable for cracking 100 MDL vacancies, they can utilize this advantage by submitting application form within expiry date to given address.
The Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited is a Public Sector undertaking ISO 9001: 2008 Company. It is considered as India’s prime shipyard. The headquarters of this organization is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It manufactures warships & submarines for the Indian Navy. It also builds offshore platforms, offshore oil drilling vessels, tankers, cargo bulk carriers, passenger ships, petrol boats and ferries. Their main services are Ship deign, Ship building and Ship repair. The MDL shipyards were founded in the 18th century. At that time, it was owned by various entities that includes the Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company and the British-India Steam Navigation Company. Later it was incorporated as a public limited company in 1934. At last after the takeover of Indian government in 1960, it grows rapidly to become the premier war shipbuilding yard in country.
Every year time to time, it organizes recruitment to appoint skilled youngsters for many posts unoccupied in the department. Now this time, it has invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ (Fitter, Pipe Fitter & Structural Fitter) and Group ‘B’ (Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter & Fitter Structural) vacancies. Appropriate contestants having passed Matriculation exam or ITI Certificate in relevant trade are quite eligible to apply for MDL Trade Apprentices Vacancies. All those intrigued applicants who wish to participate for this Government Jobs in Maharashtra must submit application form through offline mode. Contenders are suggested to send their filled form in prescribed format before due date 21/01/16 by 05:00 PM at the postal address. Job seekers can directly download registration form in prescribed format from this page by clicking on below provided working link.
Here we guided all the career oriented contestants to satisfy them regarding educational qualifications before applying for mentioned posts. They need to go through all the eligibility norms and other instructions described in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Notification 2016. Contestant has to keep in mind that any wrong information furnished by them in the form will lead them disqualified from recruitment. Admit card will be issued soon after completion of registration process. All the brief details of vacancies such as essential qualifications, upper age criteria, examination fees, pay band, grade pay, selection modes, initial dates, etc. are listed below.
MDL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Type of Job: State Govt Jobs
Job Placement: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: Offline
Total Vacancies: 100
Post Name: Trade Apprentice Post
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Group ‘A’ – 55 posts
- Fitter: 20 seats
- Pipe fitter: 20 seats
- Structural Fitter: 15 seats
B) Group ‘B’ – 45 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 seats
- Carpenter: 15 seats
- Fitter-Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter): 15 seats
Mazagon Dock 100 Trade Appearance Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- For Fitter, Pipe Fitter & Structural Fitter vacancy: Mini. 15 years and Maxi 19 years
- For Electronic Mechanic, Carpenter & Fitter-Structural vacancy: Mini. 16 years and Maxi 21 years
- Appropriate contestants should have at least cleared 10th Class/Matriculation Examination in First Attempt with General Science and Mathematics with 50% aggregate marks.
- Interested candidates must have an ITI Certificate in fitter trade with 50% marks or its equivalent from a Govt recognized university or institute.
- For further brief information of particular posts, please check out official notice from the link highlighted below.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
Note: Aspirants needs to pay examination fees at any nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using Bank Challan form which is available in the advertisement.
- For General, OBC, PH & AFC Quota: Rs. 100/- + Rs. 40/- (Bank charges).
- For SC & ST Quota: NIL
Pay Scale (per month):
- The recruited applicants in respective post will be paid Best Pay of Rs. 6,460/- in 1st year, Rs. 7,382/- in 2nd year & Rs. 8,305/- in 3rd year.
- In case any job hunter wants to know the detailed salary structure for particular vacancy then please refer official advertise.
The most eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of marks scored in following exams:
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
How to fill MDL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2016?
- Login to the official website.
- Navigate to “Careers” section in the homepage.
- Now in that section, press pointer on the link named “MDL Tradesman Recruitment Application for Group A and B”.
- Carefully read all the important instruction as announced in notification.
- Download the advertisement documents of PDF format and then also take printout.
- Fill up the prescribed format of application with good hand writing.
- Don’t forget to attach the zerox copy of Birth Certificate or School leaving Certificate along with other necessary documents.
- At last, re-check the filled application form and then send it to the address mentioned below.
Additional General Manager, (ATS/MET),
Gate No.9, Alcock Yard,
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited,
Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400 010
Important Dates of the Eligible Candidates:-
- Closing/Last Date for Submission of Application Form along with Enclosures: 21st January, 2016 (05:00 PM)
- Admit Card Availability Date: Update Shortly
- Written Examination Date: Update Shortly
Official Portal: www.mazagondock.gov.in
Bookmark this page in order to stay updated about the developments news of recruitment process. Our TechUFO teams will soon provided next data related MDL Exam Admit Card, Written Test Syllabus, Exam Date, Schedule, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List. Stay connected with us for receiving fresh Rozgar Samachar of Bank jobs, Railway jobs, Engineer jobs and various other job notices through our portal. If you are willing to ask any questions about this topic then drop your doubts in given comment box, THANK YOU.