MHADA Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 244 various vacancies of Junior Engineer, Clerk cum Typist & other posts has been uploaded on its authorized website at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in:
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has recently published fresh employment news regarding MHADA Recruitment 2015 to fill up 244 various posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Civil Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Deputy Engineer, Legal Assistant (Law) and many other vacancies through its main web portal. It is good news for interested candidates who were desperately seeking for latest govt jobs in Maharashtra can utilize this best opportunity by filing the MHADA online application form. The official authority is specially looking for young, skilled and dynamic aspirants with best academic records for above posts.
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is an Indian organization established in 1977 as an apex public body constituted under MHAD Act 1976. The Headquarters is located at Bandra city. Once in the past Maharashtra Housing Board is called ‘Bombay Housing Board’ which was situated in year 1948. Board had a jurisdiction over the entire State of Maharashtra except Vidharbha region. This body undertook construction of residential buildings under various housing schemes for different sections of the society. The primarily function of organization is to construct and selling housing to low & middle income groups in urban and semi-urban areas. It has constructed around 30,000 housing units in Mumbai only.
Before applying for registration process, all the appropriate applicants who wish to apply for MHADA Assistant Civil Engineer Vacancy 2015 must possess degree/graduation/diploma/LLB/ITI/10th Class along with work experience from a recognized university or institution. Eligible aspirants can submit application for on-line registration which will be hosted in official website between 5th August, 2015 and 26th August, 2015 for the above job recruitment. Job seekers should not miss the last date of online submission afterwards application will not be accepted at any reasons.
All the qualified candidates for govt jobs after graduation are suggested to make sure that their Email ID and Contact details are valid and working during recruitment process. Here we advise to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in official notification to avoid disappointment at later stage. After processing the application, organization will soon declare the admit cards/hall tickets for eligible contenders.
All the important details about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below.
MHADA Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Sector in Uttar Pradesh.
Total Vacancies: 244 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 04 posts.
- Chief Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Officer: 01 posts.
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 11 posts.
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts.
- Accounts Officer (Accountant): 03 posts.
- Assistant Account Officer: 03 posts.
- Estate Manager/Administrative Officer: 01 post.
- Assistant Law Adviser: 01 post.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 24 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 posts.
- Legal Assistant (Law): 04 posts.
- Assistant: 01 post.
- Assistant Civil Engineering: 21 posts.
- Stenographer (Steno Typist): 02 posts.
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 149 posts.
- Land Surveyor: 10 posts.
- Wireman: 02 posts.
- For Executive Engineer, ICT Officer & Assistant Account Officer Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years of age.
- For Accounts Officer (Accountant) Post: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years of age.
- For Remaining Other Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years of age.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants as per government norms. For more details refer the notification.
- Interested aspirants must be a holder of degree/graduation/diploma/LLB/ITI from a recognized university or institution along with work experience.
- For more detailed qualification information, please check out the official notification as different posts require different eligibility criteria.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Examination fee must be paid through Challan of Bank of Maharashtra.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- only.
- For Reserved Category Candidates of MP: Rs. 300/- only.
- For Ex-Serviceman: No Fee.
- The selected candidates for above respective posts will get best pay slab and grade pay by an organization as per State Government norms.
- Online Examination,
- Skill Test &
- Personal Interview.
How to fill MHADA Recruitment Form 2015?
- Open the official website of organization: www.mhada.gov.in
- On home page, select the link named ‘Mhada Recruitment 2015’ and click on it.
- Next, select the desired post in which applicants are eligible.
- Register application, by clicking on ‘New Registration’ tab and enter required details. Don’t forget to note down the Provisional Registration No. and Password.
- Now, carefully fill up the all mandatory details correctly without making any mistake and also upload documents, scanned photos & signature.
- After inserting all details, verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and get the print out of successful registered application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th August, 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th August, 2015.
- Dates for Payment of Exam Fee: From 5th to 26th August, 2015.
- Date for Online Examination: Expected in September/October 2015.
- Date for Admit Card: most probably in 10-15 days before exam date.
Official Website: mhada.maharashtra.gov.in or www.mhada.gov.in