MP High Court Recruitment 2015 notification to recruit total 1003 posts along with online application has been made available on its authorized website www.mphc.gov.in:
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has recently released fresh employment news after long time regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 1003 vacant vacancies of Assistant Grade-III, Steno typist, Stenographer Grade-II & III through its main portal at www.mphc.gov.in. The MPHC is looking for talented, young and dynamic candidates with good academic record for particular posts. Best news for all qualified and interested candidates who are recently searching for latest govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh (MP) can utilize this golden opportunity by being part of above recruitment process.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh. On 2nd January 1956, it was established as the Nagpur High Court by Letter Patent and issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. There were three High Courts functioning in the various units of the States – at Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior. The court has sanctioned judge strength of 42. MPHC is one of the well known high courts of India specially known for the justice. Every year MP High Court releases many notifications along with application form and recruit well qualified people for the vacancies. In MP it’s a dream of every young and skilled people to get vacancy under the MPHC.
Before applying online application, all the appropriate candidates who are willing to participate in MP High Court Recruitment Exam must have passed 12th Class/HSC and 1 year computer diploma from recognized MP education Board. Suitable and qualified applicants can submit online form on or before 13th August, 2015 for above job recruitment which will be hosted in official website. Job seekers are strictly advised not to miss the last date of submission after which the application will not be accepted at any reason by the official authorities.
All qualified candidates for govt jobs in MP High Court are suggested to understand all the norms through notification/advt. no. 878/2015. We notify to applicants that use of mobile phone and other electronics device in Madhya Pradesh High Court Examination and Interview is strictly prohibited. As per norms, contenders should make sure that their Contact details and Email ID. is valid and working during the recruitment process.
All the details about vacancies like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection process, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in MP.
Vacancies: 1003 posts.
Vacancy Names: Assistant & Stenographer.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Grade-III: 787 posts.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 53 posts.
- Stenographer Grade-III: 155 posts.
- Steno typist: 08 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2016):
- Interested candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Central Government norms.
Read: Government Jobs 2015-16
- Applicants must have passed 12th Class/HSC and 1 year computer diploma from recognized MP education Board.
- Must have typing speed of 100 wpm.
- For more details please refer to official notification.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates will get handsomely pay of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For General Category Madhya Pradesh Candidates: Rs. 800/- only.
- For Non Madhya Pradesh Candidates: Rs. 800/- only.
- For SC/ST/OBC Category Madhya Pradesh Candidates: Rs. 600/- only.
- The final selection for this recruitment will made through good score obtained in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
How to fill MP High Court Recruitment Form 2015?
- Open the official website.
- On home page, go to the option ‘Recruitment’ and click on it.
- On next page, click on the ‘Jabalpur High Court Recruitment 2015’ link.
- Read all the brief instructions carefully as mentioned in official notification.
- Now select the desire vacancies and fill up all the important details correctly without making any type of spelling mistakes.
- Verify filled form, attached documents and submit it.
- Save it and take print out of online application for further procedure.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 13th August, 2015 (Thursdays).
- Last Date to Correct filled Application Form: 16th August, 2015 (Sunday).
- Examination Date: 6th September, 2015 (Sunday).
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in.