MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification and MPPEB Online Application Form for 14283 SI Assistant Sub Inspector Posts has available to apply at www.vyapam.nic.in:
Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal, Bhopal has now recently updated the latest notification for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016 to their official site. Now, it is awesome updated news that will add energy to those job-seekers who were since a long time waiting for govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh state after 8th, 10th & 12th pass. The MP Government has released MPPEB recruitment notice of 14000+ police jobs to hire physically fit, courageous, energetic and good character individuals with essential qualifications. As per this MP Vyapam Police Jobs Advertisement, massive 14283 Constable, HC and Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies will be filled up with most appropriate candidates. Confident people who feel ok with required eligibilities for police HC jobs can utilize this unique opportunity without being a delay. Eligible and interested candidates need to submit MPPEB application form via online process before the closing date, i.e. 11th May’16.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board: It is abbreviated as M.P.P.E.B. and also famously known as “VYAPAM” (Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal) in the state. It is a professional examination board of the state that conducts various exams for admission and recruitment purposes. It was established in the year of 1982 and headquartered in Bhopal city. It is a state government organization that directly comes under Directorate of Technical Education. It is the only largest examinations conducting body of the state which hosts a number of examinations to test applicant’s ability for different occupation parts and professional courses. The exams organize by this board are of Accountant, Auditor, ANM, Forest Guard, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Manager, Chemist, Jr. Silk Inspector, Watchman and many other. On the weekly or monthly basis, it publishes fresh employment news/ Rojgar Samachar for appointing jobless and needy candidates to various services available in the state.
Now, it has come up with most awaited and desired MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016 of 14283 posts and has also invited applications from willing Indian Nationals for the below-specified vacancies. Remember only those contestants who have cleared 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree in IT or its equivalent qualification can able to register their name for MPPEB Constable Vacancies. Every candidate’s age must be above 18 years and below 28 years, if they wish to apply for this Sarkari Naukri successfully. Intrigued aspirants who wish to grab MP Vyapam HC Asst Sub Inspector Jobs must note that MPPEB Recruitment Apply Online link will be placed at www.mponline.gov.in official webpage. The online registration process will commence from 12.04.2016 and finished on 11.05.2016. After the last date of submission, online application form link will be disabled from the primary portal. An incomplete or defective form of the applied contestants will be summarily rejected, so try to fill up carefully and properly.
The board officials will conduct the computer-based written examination, physical efficiency test (PET), trade test and medical test as a selection process. Admit card will be provided to the applicants through official website soon after the completion of registration procedures. All aspirants are strictly advised to refer MPPEB Constable Notification 2016 once before applying for the posts. We personally guide every applicant to apply only if they fulfill the eligibility required for the vacancies. For willing candidates, we have tried to provide all the useful details about Madhya Pradesh police recruitment such as essential qualifications, age criteria, examination fees, important dates, pay scale and Steps to Submit On-line Form.
MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Within M.P. state
Registration: On-line mode only
Total No. of Vacancies: 14283 posts
A) Constable: 14033 posts
- General Duty (GD) – 12006 seats
- Driver – 992 seats
- Cook – 384 seats
- Barber – 91 seats
- Washerman – 98 seats
- Cobbler – 47 seats
- Water Carrier – 176 seats
- Sweeper – 110 seats
- Mason – 66 seats
- Bugler – 35 seats
- Tet Khalasi – 28 seats
B) Head Constable in Computer Operator: 200 posts
C) Assistant Sub Inspector: 50 posts
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- General Quota Candidate
- For One Paper: Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only)
- For Two Paper: Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred only)
- Reserved Quota Contestants
- For One Paper: Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred & fifty only)
- For Two Paper: Rs. 350/- (rupees three hundred & fifty only)
Madhya Pradesh Police Jobs Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Applicants must have any of the below-mentioned education qualifications from any recognized board or university.
- 8th/ 10th/ 12th Class pass
- B.E./ B.C.A./ B. Tech
- Diploma in Computer
Note: For driver post, a valid driving license is a must.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.16):
- Unreserved category candidates age limit should be Maximum 18 years and Minimum 28 years.
- Reserved category applicants will be allotted relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms of State Govt.
The final selection of every applied contestant will be based on their performance in following selection procedures:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Trade Test
How to fill Online MPPEB Police Constable Application Form 2016?
- First of all, open an official website of the board.
- In the homepage, click on “On-line Form” option.
- In a newly opened page, search “MP Vyapam Notification for Police Constable Recruitment Test” link and then open it.
- Now, carefully go through all general instruction and eligibility criteria written in official notification pdf file.
- Next step, fill up all the mandatory fields of application form without making any spelling mistake.
- Pay examination fee, upload necessary documents, scanned passport size photograph and digital signature.
- After inserting all above data/ items, re-check filled up form and then finally submit it.
- Download submitted registration form and also print “two” hard copies for future proof.
Important Dates for the Aspirants:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 12th April’16
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 11th May’16
- Admit Card Download Date: At least 10 days before exam date
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination: 17th July’16
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in | www.mponline.gov.in
Readers can bookmark this www.techufo.in web page as we will soon come up with MPPEB Constable Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Modal Papers, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, Model Answer, Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List. If any contender is interested in grabbing govt career notifications on a daily basis then follow our website. Visitors can share their any query related to this article by mentioning it in a comment box. Our team will reply as soon as possible after solving it, THANK YOU.