MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020, MPPEB Jail Prahari Exam Date, peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, मध्य प्रदेश जेल प्रहरी भर्ती परीक्षा एडमिट कार्ड, PEB MP Jail Department Prahari Test Admit Card Download Link Available Here:
MPPEB Jail Prahari Bharti Exam 2020 Admit Card: Good News is here, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will soon issue Jail Prahari Call letter for conducting Written Exam from 03 to 10 November 2020. Eligible candidates will get PEB MP Jail Department Exam Hall Ticket from an online portal only by submitting Application No. and DOB. We have provided a direct link to download MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 below on this page. Applicants must bring original Photo ID along with MP Vyapam Call Letter to enter in the examination centre. MPPEB Jail Department Test Admit Card regarding necessary details is shared here in this article. So, scroll down and collect all the Important information about PEB MP Jail Prahari Hall Ticket such as release date, downloading process, etc.
|♦ NOTICE BOARD ♦
Latest Update: MP Jail Prahari Written Exam 2020 Admit Card will be Available Soon for Download. For regular updates, stay in touch.
- 1 MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 21 Download | MPPEB Jail Department Prahari Exam Date, Hall Ticket @www.peb.mp.gov.in
- 1.1 MPPEB Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- 1.2 Steps to Download MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Written Exam Call Letter 2020:-
- 1.3 peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 – Details
- 1.4 MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Bharti Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.5 MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Hall Ticket 2020 – Information
- 1.6 MPPEB Jail Department Prahari Test Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 21 Download | MPPEB Jail Department Prahari Exam Date, Hall Ticket @www.peb.mp.gov.in
Hey, Guys! MP Vyapam Jail Department Recruitment Test 2020 to be held for filling up 282 Prahari Posts with most eligible contestants. MPPEB will conduct the Online Written Test of 100 marks and Physical Tests (PMT & PET) as per the selection process. MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Written Exam Date Schedule along with Reporting time already announced by the Board in its official notification. The exam to be conducted in 2 (two) shifts, i.e. from 9 AM to 12 PM and from 2 PM to 5 PM. The online test will be held at Bhopal, Indore, Chhindwara, Jabalpur, Balaghat, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Guna, Damoh, Sidhi, Khandwa and Gwalior. MPPEB Jail Prahari Call letter copy will not be dispatched by Post, Email, etc. to any candidate. Hence, all aspirants have to download and print a hard copy of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam जेल प्रहरी Hall Ticket from a designated website as early as possible. In this article, candidates can click on MPPEB Website Link given below and collect MP Vyapam Admit Card for Jail Prahari Online Test. Check out exam detailed info arranged in the following table.
MPPEB Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|♦ एमपी जेल प्रहरी भर्ती परीक्षा २०२० डिटेल्स ♦|
|Organization Name:||Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Name:||Jail Department – Prahari Recruitment Test 2020|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||282 vacancies|
|Exam Application Dates:||27th July to 10th August 2020|
|Selection Criteria:||Online Written Exam & Physical Tests|
|Written Exam Dates:||03rd to 10th November 2020|
|Reporting Time:||a) First Shift = 07:00 AM to 08:00 AM|
|b) Second Shift = 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM|
|Test Timings:||a) First Shift = 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|b) Second Shift = 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Availability Date:||01 week prior exam date|
|Call Letter Download Link:||Attached Below|
Steps to Download MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Written Exam Call Letter 2020:-
Here we have shared complete process for PEB MP Jail Prahari Test Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र) downloading quickly without any conflicts. As we all know, some applicants will get confused about how to get MP Vyapam Jail Department Call Letter online. So to avoid problems, aspirants must follow the below mentioned 06 steps:-
- 1st Step: Visit @ http://www.peb.mp.gov.in, i.e. official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- 2nd Step: Navigate to “Latest Updates” section available on a homepage.
- 3rd Step: Now open the link titled as “Admit Card for MP Vyapam Jail Department Prahari Online Written Examination, 2020”.
- 4th Step: Submit your Online Application Number of 13 digits and Date of Birth as (DD-MM-YYYY) in a login page.
- 5th Step: Your MPPEB Test Admit Card – TAC finally appears on the screen.
- 6th Step: Lastly, download a pdf file of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam call letter and print a copy to take part in the exam.
peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 – Details
All aspirants are advised for download of MPPEB Jail Prahari Hall Ticket well in advance to avoid a last-minute rush at the online portal. In the past, we have noticed some aspirants faced difficulty in accessing the server due to overload on last day. Applicants must preserve Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam Call Letter carefully after downloading and should compulsorily produce the same whenever they attend the test. Candidates must note that board is not liable to make any rectification if any error in MP Vyapam e-Admit Card occurs. In case any error visible on hall ticket, then online application form of that candidate to be rejected without any notice. All are requested to carefully go through the guidelines as communicated in Hall Ticket for MPPEB Jail Prahari Recruitment Test before appearing at the examination centre. Call Letter is a very important document for all those contestants who are going to attend the exam as it is a kind of entry pass. The management officials will not allow aspirants to sit in exam without PEB MP Jail Department Admit card.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Bharti Exam Pattern 2020
|♦ Online Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|PART||TOPICS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXI. MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|Part – 1||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Part – 2||General Hindi (सामान्य हिन्दी)|
|Part – 3||General English (सामान्य अंग्रेज़ी)|
|Part – 4||General Maths (सामान्य गणित)|
|Part – 5||General Science (सामान्य विज्ञान)|
|NOTE: The online written exam will have High School Level Questions in all 5 parts. The written test paper will have multiple choice objective type 100 questions. Each question shall carry 01 mark for a correct answer.|
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Hall Ticket 2020 – Information
- Details to be available in MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Test Admit Card (TAC) are as under:-
- PART-1: Applicant Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Gender, Date of Birth, Photo ID Card Details, Examination Name, Exam Date & Time, Examination Centre Name, Exam Centre Address, etc.
- PART-2: Space to paste the self-attested photo of Applicant, Important Instructions for Exam, etc.
- In MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment Test, contestants will have to produce the following items:-
- Printout of ADMIT CARD downloaded from the official website of MPPEB.
- Black Ballpoint Pen (needed for signature on various documents & for writing other declarations.)
- Photo Identity Card in Original (Voter Identity Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.) (Note: E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.)
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self-attested photo in the second part of MPPEB Hall Ticket and should also fill up the necessary entries as per instructions.
- All candidates will have to make their Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) and Handwriting with a black ballpoint pen in front of an examiner at the exam centre.
- The authority officials will do Bio-metric process of contestants before conductance of written test. Candidates are allowed to enter in the examination hall only after Biometric verification procedure that is mandatory.
- All candidates must present at the test centre 02 hours before exam time. Those candidates appearing after the scheduled reporting time will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- List of Items Strictly Prohibited in the Examination Hall is as follows:-
- Scientific Calculator, Pagers, Mobile Cell Phones, Bluetooth Device, Programmable Calculator, Watch Alarms, Listening Devices, Paging Devices (Beepers), Recording Devices, Protectors, Compasses, Scales, Whitener and any other kind of electronic devices.
MPPEB Jail Department Prahari Test Admit Card 2020 – FAQs
|♦ Frequently Asked Questions ♦|
|Q.||When will Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Jail Prahari Exam 2020 Admit Card Release?|
|A.||The Written Test Call Letter is likely to be released in the last week of October 2020 around 07-08 days before conductance of examination.|
|Q.||What is the exact Date of MPPEB Jail Department Prahari Written Exam 2020?|
|A.||The online written test is scheduled to be held from 03-10-2020 to 10-10-2020 as per the official notification.|
|Q.||Can I carry a Soft Copy of MPPEB Admit Card at the examination centre?|
|A.||No. Only the downloaded printout of Hall Ticket enables you to sit in the examination.|
|Q.||Is it possible to change my Examination Centre/ Date/ Time?|
|A.||No. Any candidates are not allowed to make changes in their test date, time & centre according to the terms and conditions of Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh.|
|Q.||Is there negative marking in MPPEB Karyapalik examination?|
|A.||No. There will be No Negative Marking for wrong answers.|
As all details about PEB MP Jail Prahari Recruitment Test Admit Card (जेल प्रहरी भर्ती परीक्षा प्रवेश-पत्र) covered in this blog so hope our effort will be helpful to those who have applied and looking for correct information. Here candidates can contact PEB through a Toll Free Number (18002337899) for any inquiries about exam and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any Complaint regarding the examination process. Leave your queries or question related to Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Hall Ticket in a below comment section if you guys have any. Now for more updates on MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Admit Card 2020 2021, keep following our website www.techufo.in. Also, you can bookmark this article to your web browser for quick navigation. Thank You, Guys and Wishing You ALL THE BEST!!