MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2016 Notification for the total 251 vacant vacancies of Assistant District Prosecution Officer Posts along with online prescribed application form has been made available soon to apply at authorized website.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published a long awaited job Advertisement 02/EXAM/2015 this week on Date 22/12/2015 via their official portal. This employment notification of A.D.P.O. Examination that titled as MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2016 has announced for hiring career oriented individuals. We are confident that this Rojgar Samachar will brought happiness on the faces of jobless and unemployed candidates who since long time waiting for Graduation based Sarkari Naukari to give direction in their career. Interested applicants who are willing to crack 251 ADPO Posts must fulfill required eligibilities before proceeding further. Those passionate contestants who have essential qualification can grab this best opportunity of getting recruit for MPPSC Vacancy and should their preparation without wasting any time.
Public Service Commission of Madhya Pradesh State is established in the year 1956 on November 01 under section 118(3). It is an autonomous state government organization which formed with the basic purpose of acquiring highly skilled people to civil service posts within state. It also conducts various competitive examinations, interviews and direct selection to appoint eligible candidates in various posts of civil services. The main aim of commission is to help local Govt. by consulting and providing appointment rules, promotions, transfers, etc. This commission also provides examination syllabus, patterns, admit cards, answer keys and exam schedule to contestants which helps them in preparing for appointment.
Every annual on regular time, organization circulates varied numbers of notices based on empty posts in the state. Right now, it has invited on-line applications from young dynamic and talented Indian Citizens for the appointment of MP District Prosecution Officer vacancies. Those appropriate contenders who wish to attend this MPPSC Recruitment advertise must have a Bachelor Degree in Law discipline from a recognized university/institution. Here we guide all the intrigued candidates that they have to submit registration forms in given time period because after missing due date their application will not be considered by commission at any cost. As per reliable sources, we inform you that online registration will commence from 05/02/16 and stops on 04/03/16.
According to announcement in advertise, commission will organize online written exam on 05/06/16. It is strictly advised to aspirants that use of mobile phones, Bluetooth device, laptops and other electrical devices are not permitted during examination/interview hours. All applicants are suggested to make sure while applying that their mentioned E-mail ID and mobile number are private and valid throughout the recruitment.
Most importantly don’t forget to go through eligibility criteria announced in official notification. So, contenders who are participating for them we have avowed all the required eligibilities of vacancy like education qualifications, upper age limit, pay band, grade pay, application/examination fees, selection process, initial dates, etc. In future, if job finders those who are interested in receiving employment related updates can follow our primary website on regular interval.
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2016 News Details:-
Department: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Type: Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs
Placement: M.P. State
Registration Procedures: On-line
Total Vacancies: 251
Vacancy Name: Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer
Madhya Pradesh PSC ADPO Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 40 years
- Note: Upper age relaxation benefit will be given to only reserved quota as per Govt. rules and regulations.
- Appropriate contenders must have possessed Bachelor Degree in Law or its equivalent degree from any recognized university which is approved by State Govt.
Salary (per month):
- The recruited aspirants will receive a Pay Band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- along with other benefits and allowances.
- For General Category: Rs. 1,200/- (one thousand and two hundred only)
- For Reservation Category: Rs. 600/- (six hundred only)
- The final recruitment of most appropriate and dynamic applicants shall depend upon Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Certification Verifications. Above examination will be organized by Selection Committee Members on particular dates after registration process completed. For exam and interview, commission will issue admit card/call letter to applied candidates through primary portal.
How to fill Online MPPSC ADPO Application Form 2016?
- Visit official website of commission.
- In the main page go to ‘Advertisement’ section.
- Now in next opened page, click on the download link “MPPSC Recruitment Notice for the Post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer”.
- Carefully read out the instructed norms as announced in notification no. 02/EXAM/2015.
- If eligible then press on ‘Apply’ option.
- Properly fill up the prescribed format of Online Application Form without making any spelling mistakes.
- At last attach JPGE format of scanned passport size photograph, signature in specified size along with supporting document copies.
- After inserting verity that all information furnished are correct and then submit it.
- Save submitted form and take a printout for next process.
Important Dates for the Applicants:-
- Opening/Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 05th February, 2016
- Closing/Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 04th March, 2016
- Date of Online Examination: 05th June, 2016
Official Portal: www.mppscdemo.in
Candidates can bookmark (Ctrl+D) us in order to make sure further updates of Written Test Date, Schedule, Venue Address, Exam Syllabus, Model Papers, Hall Tickets, Paper Solution, Answer Keys, Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List via this site. In case any applicants are having any queries regarding these recruitment procedures then they are free to ask their question by writing it in below provided comment box. Our TechUFO expert team will answer your every doubts as fast as possible, THANK YOU.