MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 Notification released for latest 492 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts along with apply online application link at www.mppscdemo.in official website.
Fabulous news for the well-qualified candidates who are jobless and looking for latest govt jobs in MP state…!!! The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has now come up MPPSC latest recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post with a view to appointing suitable and motivated candidates. The MP State Government has uploaded this Advt 04/EXAM/2016 on 18th of May to the authorized web portal. As per official advertisement, there are total 492 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Vacancies will be filled up through this MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 by the higher authority. Interested candidates can utilize this fantastic opportunity if they have an essential qualification. The commission will activate MPPSC VAS apply online link at official website mppscdemo.in from 01st of June 2016. Till then, contestants can check out eligibility criteria required for Veterinary Assistant jobs in Madhya Pradesh PSC by reading passages below.
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission: It is an autonomous body of the state government which was established on November 01, 1956. It organizes and conducts various competitive examinations for recruitment of officers in MP Government departments. It also recruits best candidates for the post of civil services in the state. The main function of this PSC is to help State Govt. by consulting and providing recruitments, promotions, transfers, etc. It hosts interviews, written examinations and direct selection to fill varied posts in the Government institutions of Madhya Pradesh. On a monthly basis, it releases latest employment news for filling up various vacant posts available in the government departments. Currently, MP Public Service Commission has revealed MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment notice fill up huge 492 vacancies. Career oriented people who are finding sarkari naukri after graduation degree can apply for this Madhya Pradesh PSC latest recruitment. All the further details are mentioned below so go through it without wasting.
According to the MPPSC VAS Notification, the online registration of application form will be done from 01st to 30th June 2016 at the primary web page. Whenever the registration process started, candidates are advised to submit their application as soon as possible for avoiding rush during closing dates. We inform every candidate that they can apply for this vacancy only through online mode. For MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Apply Online link, candidates can click on a quick link provided below to this article. Those intrigued contestants whose age is in between 21 years to 35 years can make use of this advantage without hesitation. Appropriate contestant must have a Veterinary Degree in order to apply online for MPPSC Veterinary Jobs 2016. For a selection of appropriate applicants, the commission will organize written examination followed by an interview. The board will provide hall ticket to those aspirants who submitted their details correctly before the due date. The hall ticket will be made available by the commission only before 10-15 days of an examination. Most importantly, don’t forget to refer official notification for eligibility norms and other instructions.
The complete details about this vacancy such as age limitation, age relaxation, academic qualification, pay scale, selection methodology, important dates, application/ examination fees, “Steps to Apply On-line Application”, etc are well described here in this web page.
MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2016 Latest News:-
Department Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Advertisement No.: 04/EXAM/2016
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: In Madhya Pradesh State
Registration Mode: On-line
Total Vacancies: 492
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Salary (per month):
- Candidates who appointed will get a Pay Band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay from the department.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 1,200/- (one thousand and two hundred rupees only) for open category i.e. General and OBC.
- Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only) for the applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD categories of MP state.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.16):
- For Unreserved category: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Maximum age limit of applicants residing in MP state is 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to only reserved category contestants in accordance with State Govt. orders.
- The contestant should have a Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized university which is registered in Veterinary Council of India.
The final recruitment of most eligible and dynamic contestants will depend on their performance in the following selection process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Certification Verification (CV)
How to fill Online MPPSC VAS Application Form 2016?
- Open an official website or press on a quick link below.
- Click on an “Advertisement” link that is placed on the home page.
- Now, again click on a download link named as “MPPSC Recruitment Advertise for the Post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon”.
- Carefully read all the instructions mentioned in a notification.
- If you find yourself eligible then go ahead and press “Apply” button.
- Fill up the application form in given prescribed format without any mistake.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, signature in specified size along with necessary documents.
- At last, ensure all the details filled up in the form are correct before final submission.
- Download and then save the submitted form to your device.
- Also, print a hard copy of the system generated application form for further use.
Key Dates for the Candidates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01st of June 2016
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 30th of June 2016
- Admit Card Download Date: 15 days before examination
- Online Written Examination Date: 25th of September 2016
Official Website: www.mppscdemo.in
Candidates can bookmark this techufo.in page in order to grab next updates on the syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, answer key, paper solutions, results and final merit list. In case, if you have any query related to this recruitment process then please write it in a comment box below. Our expert team will reply to your question as fast as possible by finding a correct solution, THANK YOU.