MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2015 has released official notification for the 96 vacancies of Assistant posts in various departments on its authorized site www.mpsc.gov.in:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission also know as MPSC has issued employment news for the MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2015 for filling 96 vacant posts of Assistants in various departments on its main portal www.mpsc.gov.in. All those interested and eligible applicants who were energetically searching for latest govt jobs in Maharashtra are having best opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being the part of the above job recruitment. The selected applicants will get attractive salary and emoluments as per norms of govt job.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. It provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Govt posts and advises them on various service matters like promotions, transfers, formulation of Recruitment Rules etc. MPSC is one of the reputed Service Commission in India, every eligible candidate is dreaming to get vacancy under MPSC.
All the interested candidates for the post of Assistant in govt job should have completed Graduation/Degree in any discipline from recognized Universities or Institutions. Eligible applicants can apply online on or before 2nd June, 2015 for the recruitment after which the application will not be accepted at any cost. We suggest to qualified candidates not to miss the chance to apply for the MPSC job recruitment before expire date.
All the brief details about the vacancy like age limit, qualification, application fee, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc. are mentioned below.
MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Maharashtra.
Total Vacancies: 96 posts.
Vacancy Name: Assistant.
Name of the Exam: Assistant Preliminary Examination 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Govt Job 2015
Age Limit (as on 1st September, 2015):
- Eligible applicants for the Assistant Post must have Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 30 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation/Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from recognized Universities or Institutions.
- Applicant must have knowledge of Marathi language.
- For Unreserved/General Category Candidates: Rs. 365/- only.
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 265/- only.
- For Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 15/- only.
- Note: Fee will be accepted in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates for Assistant post will get handsomely pay of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade pay of 4,200/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply online:
- Log on to official website: www.mpsc.govt.in
- Before applying online application, candidates should have valid email ID and Mobile No.
- On the home page, select Advertisement link and click on it.
- Click on New User registration.
- Read all the important details as mentioned in notification.
- Carefully, fill up all the important details without spelling mistake in the online application form.
- After inserting all the mandatory details submit the application form.
- Download and printout the hard copy of application for the further processes.
- Starting Date for the Registration of Online Application is 13th May, 2015.
- Last Date for the Registration of Online Application is 2nd June, 2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for the Payment of Application Fee is 2nd June, 2015.
- Preliminary Examination Date is 5th July, 2015 (Sunday).
Authorized website: www.mpsc.gov.in