MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification for 75 vacancies of Maharashtra CJ Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate Posts has released along with Maha PSC Online Application link to apply at www.mpsc.gov.in:
Maharashtra Civil Judge Jobs Opening Apply Now!! Maharashtra Public Service Commission has now recently advertised a job notification no 03/2017 to their official portal for recruiting most ambitious and skillful applicants for the published posts. It’s a perfect opportunity for those all eligible candidates who sharply looking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017 as they can apply to this MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 only with essential education. As per a notification, the commission has made available total 75 MPSC Judicial Magistrate vacancies for those career-oriented aspirants waiting to grab latest court jobs in India. We are sure about this official notice that it would boost each and every jobless people who wish to direct their govt career on a right path. So, those individuals who have enough qualifications for cracking Maha Junior CJ jobs can utilize this advantage by submitting forms via online application system within the closing date.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission: It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Indian Constitution to provide smooth and efficient functioning to the Government of Maharashtra state (GoM). It was formed with a purpose of appointing talented aspirants for various civil service jobs according to the merits. The headquarters of this commission is situated in Mumbai, the state capital. It also conducts examination for appointments to the service of Maha Govt and its allied organization. At present, Shri V. N. More is a Chairman of the commission. Right now, it has come up with fresh employment news for the recruitment of 75 posts in CJ junior division and judicial magistrate vacancies. Those who are looking forward to this Maha PSC recruitment can refer the notification link uploaded below. Furthermore, details can be gathered by the logging to the official website.
According to the revealed advertisement, only those candidates having a qualification of LLB/ LLM Degree or its equivalent from recognized university are eligible for Maharashtra Civil Judge Vacancy 2017. Here, we kindly inform everyone that MPSC CJ apply online process is already started at concerned web server of the commission. Qualified and intrigued aspirants will able to submit their details through online procedure upto 04/04/2017 last date. So hurry up and try to register as early as possible because after due date board will not accept candidate’s application form under any circumstances. As of now, the board has tentatively scheduled preliminary examination on 21/05/2017. We strictly advise all the nominees to provide correct e-mail ID for downloading exam admit card.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates are required to understand all the eligibility criteria and other useful points as announced in Maharashtra Civil Judge Junior Division Notification 2017 at a time of applying for posts. The general instructions about vacancies such as job location, academic qualifications, age limitation, application fee, initial dates, selection methodology, remuneration and “Steps to Apply Online” are explained below well in brief details. Job finders interested in Sarkari Naukri can keep their eye on this portal for updated news.
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Advt No.: 03/2017
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Placement of Job: In Maharashtra state
Apply Mode: On-line only
Total Vacancies: 75 seats
- Junior Civil Judge
- Judicial Magistrate
Pay Scale (per month):
- The appointed applicants will get a remuneration of Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/- p.m. as per the organization norms.
Application Fee (Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 373/- (three hundred and seventy-three rupees only) for General Quota
- Rs. 273/- (two hundred and seventy-three rupees only) for Reserved Quota.
MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested applicants age should be above 21 years and below 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable to reserved category as per Govt rules and regulations.
- Every suitable contestant must hold LLB/ LLM Degree or its equivalent degree from a Government certified University/ Institution.
- Refer to official notification if you want more detailed information.
Final selection for this recruitment will be made through good score obtained in following selection process by the candidates:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill online Maharashtra CJ Judicial Magistrate Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of a public service commission.
- In the home page only, click on a link titled as “MPSC Recruitment Notice 03/2017 for Junior Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate Level, first-class pre-trail”.
- First, read all the instructions properly without missing any single details.
- Now select your desired vacancy.
- Fill up the application form correctly with asked information.
- Affix, necessary documents, certificates along with scanned photo and signature.
- At last, re-check the filled up form and then submit it.
- Download a submitted copy to your computer and also take a printout of it for further procedure.
mpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Apply Online and Preliminary Exam Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Applications: 15th March 2017
- Last Date for Applying of Online Application Form: 04th April 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee: 04th April 2017
- Admit Card for Preliminary Exams: 10-15 days prior to conductance date
- Date of Prelims Exam: 21st May 2017 (tentative)
- Date to Release Preliminary Exam Date: June 2017
- Main Written Examination Date: 08th October 2017
- Final Result Declaration Date: October/November 2017
Maharashtra CJ Junior Division Notification 2017 – Download PDF
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Now
Authorized Portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
Visitors can save (Ctrl+D) this page to receive next updates of recruitment process like exam syllabus, previous papers, study materials, admit card/ call letter, model answer, cut off marks, results, merit list, etc. If you are having any query related to this topic then write it down in a comment box. As quickly as possible, our techufo.in web team experts will reply to your submitted queries. THANK YOU!!