MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification published for Maharashtra PSI 140 Vacancies Bharti Apply Online Application Form at www.mpsc.gov.in:
The Maharashtra Police SI Jobs Opportunity for Young Graduates Aged between 24 to 40 years!! Here comes the most awaited MPSC recruitment for those people interested in latest Maha Police Department Vacancies. In order to fill 104 Sub Inspector Posts, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification at their official website. As per this employment news, appropriate and young contenders can submit Maharashtra PSI Vacancy Online Application from 11th April to 01st May 2017 by visiting the concerned site. All the eligibility criteria detailed in Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2017 Notification pdf file. Those who want to download Maha Sub Inspector Advertisement can click on a link uploaded to this page at the bottom. In this web page, we have also shared a quick link to apply online application for MPSC SI Recruitment as it is available below. Check this whole article to know full information about MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 selection process, online registration dates, exam dates, etc. If you are looking to start your careers in Defence jobs, then don’t miss this chance.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a Constitutional Body established for recruitment of best candidates in civil service jobs created by the State Government. It is well known as Lok Seva Aayog. This commission headquartered at Mumbai City, State Capital. The commission consists of One Chairman and Four Members. Shri V N More, Shri Dr Arun Adsool Sir, and Shri H B Patel are the names of members of commission. It is one of the largest recruitment organizations that appoint a huge number of candidates for latest Maharashtra Govt Vacancies every year based on their merits and reservation rules. It also organizes various examinations such as State Service Examination, Forest Service Examination, and Agriculture Service Examination. They frequently release the notifications for posts of Stenographer, Assistant Police Commissioner, Civil Judge, Junior Engineer, Clerk, Assistant Director, Accounting Service, Tax Assistant and many others. Through mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in website, this commission accepts the application from interested candidates for recruitment released on a regular interval. Now, the commission has come up with latest advertisement and eligibility details are available on this web page.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Latest Details
Hello, Sarkari Job seekers!! 11th April onward, the commission has invited MPSC Online Application Form for the recruitment of 104 Candidates for Sub Inspector Jobs in Maharashtra Police Department. Those who are likely to apply online for Maha PSI vacancies should make sure about the qualifications and age criteria. According to the required qualifications, applicants must have completed their Matriculation studies or equivalent exam from a recognized board. The age limit is very much important. The minimum and maximum age required for these MPSC Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017 listed below in description. Those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit. As far as selection process concert, talented aspirants will get this job only by passing prelims, mains examination, physical tests and personal interview with good performance. The MPSC PSI Bharti Apply online process and link will be available up to 01/05/2017 at the official website. After the last date to submit Maharashtra PSC SI Application Form, the submission link will disable from the online portal. More details are given below please check it.
Maharashtra Police SI Notification 2017 PDF – maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Department Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (M.P.S.C)
Recruitment Advt No.: N/A
Post Name: Police Sub Inspector (SI)
Total Number of Vacancies: 104
Maha PSI Vacancy Details Post-wise:
- Police Sub Inspector First Class Engine Driver – 54 vacancies
- Police SI Second Class Master – 50 vacancies
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra State
Maharashtra Police SI Salary (per month):
- Those who get selected will receive attractive pay band Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 04,300/-.
- For more details, refer the official notification.
Application cum Examination Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Reserved Category – Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees)
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty rupees)
Registration Mode: On-line
10th passed Govt Jobs seekers!! Are you interested in this MPSC PSI Exam 2017-18?? Then, you are advised to read the complete instruction and other norms given in Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017 from the official website and link available below. We have also provided simple steps on this web page so that contestants can apply their registration forms by following it.
Maharashtra Police SI Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on cut off date i.e. 01st May’17):
- The age of aspirants should not less than 24 years and not more than 40 years as on cut off date mentioned above.
- The reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation as per the Government rules and regulations. Refer advertisement to know upper age limitation details for reserved quota contestants.
Educational Qualifications: Each and every aspirant must have requisite qualifications as mentioned below.
- 10th pass or equivalent exam from a Govt approved board or institution.
Selection System: The commission will appoint most talented and eligible contestants by conducting the following selection exams.
- Written Examination
- Physical Tests
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verifications
Maha Police Bharti Apply Online Dates:-
- Date to Start Applying Online Applications: 11th April 2017 (Tuesday)
- Last/Closure Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 01st May 2017 (Monday)
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee via State Bank of India (SBI): 03rd May 2017
- Hall Ticket Download Date: 01 (one) week prior exam date
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector Exam Date: Update Soon
How to Apply Online MPSC Sub Inspector Jobs Application Form 2017?
- Subscribe to the official web page of this commission.
- Go to “Important Updates” section available on a homepage.
- Now, a download link titled as “MPSC Notification for Sub-Inspector (SI) Exam-2017”.
- Download the notification and have a look at the eligibility criteria before applying registration form.
- If satisfied with eligibility and pay scale, then click on “Apply Online” link to start the registration process.
- The format of application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill up the necessary details like Personal, Professional, Education, Communication and other in the registration form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photo, signature and other copies of supporting documents.
- Pay your fees and download the e-receipt.
- Click on “Submit” button for completing the registration process.
- Save the system generated Registration Number and Password to your device.
- If required, then take print out for just reference.
Maharashtra PSI Bharti Notification – Download PDF
MPSC SI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in | www.mpsc.gov.in
To get further updates on MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017, you can bookmark our website www.techufo.in by using “CTRL+D” shortcut key. Keep you watch on this page regularly for latest news. We will soon update the information about Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut off Marks, and Final Merit List whenever officially released. Readers can ask Maha Police SI Bharti related query by referring the official website. Contestants can use the comment box below to solve their query. Our team will give best to reply applicants as soon as possible. ALL THE BEST!!