MPSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 366 Assistant Engineer Group – ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts has been published on its authorized website at www.mpsc.gov.in:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released fresh employment news through its main web portal regarding MPSC AE Recruitment 2015 to fill up qualified personnel for 366 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer in Civil cadre for Public Works Department and Water Resources Department. This is encouraging news for interested personnel who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can utilize this best opportunity to give new direction to their carrier in civil engineering by filing the MPSC online application form. The official authority is specially looking for young, dynamic and positive minded individuals with brilliant academic records for above AE posts.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. It is the state government certified organization which holds recruitment of vacancies offered by the departments and conducts the various competitive examinations to recruit eligible personnel in respective vacancies. It provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by advising them on various service matters like promotions, transfers, formulation of Recruitment Rules etc. It is one of the reputed Service Commission in India and every eligible person is dreaming to get vacancy through this Commission.
All the intrigued and passionate applicants who wish to apply for Maharashtra PSC Civil Engineering Service Exam 2015 must have completed B.E or B.Tech or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Civil/Construction Technology/CWM/Structural from a recognized university/institution. We notify to qualified job seekers that application for on-line registration will be hosted in primary site on all days during 12th August, 2015 to 1st September, 2015 for above job recruitment. Contestants must complete registration within the deadline because afterwards application will not be accepted at any reason.
While applying, applicants seeking for Engineering Jobs are should make sure that their email ID is valid and working through out recruitment process. Mobile, Laptop, wrist watch, calculator, scale and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed within the premises of examination centre. After completion of registration process, commission will soon declare the admit cards/hall tickets for eligible personnel. For more updates like syllabus of Prelims & Mains, exam date, result etc. stay tune with us.
We request applicants to go through all the norms mentioned in official notification and brief details about vacancy, age limit, qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc.
MPSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Maharashtra.
Total Vacancies: 366 posts.
Vacancy Name: Assistant Engineer.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Public Works Department:-
- Assistant Engineer Group ‘A’ – 21 posts.
- Assistant Engineer Group ‘B’ – 219 posts.
B) Water Resources Department:-
- Assistant Engineer Group ‘B’ – 126 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2015:
Age Limit (as on 01-12- 2015):
- Interested candidates should have completed 19 years of age and should not have completed 33 years of age.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. of India orders.
- Applicants should have completed B.E or B.Tech or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any disciplines of Civil/Construction Technology/CWM/Structural from recognized university/institution.
- For more complete details please refer the notification.
Check: Latest Govt Jobs 2015 in MP
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- For General (UR) Category Applicants: Rs. 365/- only.
- For Reserved Category Applicants: Rs. 265/- only.
Salary (per month):
- Assistant Engineer Group ‘A’ – Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- plus GP Rs. 5,400/-.
- Assistant Engineer Group ‘B’ – Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- plus GP Rs. 4,400/-.
- The final selection of contestants for AE Job Vacancy 2015 will be based on performance in Prelims Exam, Main Examination followed by Personal Interview & Certificate Verifications.
How to Apply for MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015?
- Log on to official website of Maharashtra PSC.
- On home page, find out ‘MPSC Assistant Engineer Group – ‘A’ & ‘B’ Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all the detailed instructions carefully in notification to be sure about your eligibility.
- If eligible then click on the link to apply online.
- Fill up all the required fields in application form without making any mistakes.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it before the last date.
- Download and print out the submitted copy of application for further examination procedure.
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 12th August, 2015.
- Last Date for submission of online application: 1st September, 2015.
- MPSC AE Prelims Exam Date: 24th October, 2015.
- Date of availability for written test Admit Card: Available soon in website.
- Main Examination Date: Available soon.
- Interview Date, Time & Location: Available soon.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Note: Aspirant can comment us their query related to MPSC recruitment 2015, admit card, syllabus etc. Our team will response you as soon as possible.