MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 450 Vacancies of Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Jobs to apply online application form at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in:
In this article, we are delineating important information about latest govt jobs in Maharashtra and employment opportunities for those candidates looking for careers after graduation. Right now, the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 is disclosed for filling up total 450 Kar Sahayak posts in Logistics Sales Tax Department. This is really a golden opportunity for passionate and talented people so don’t miss it. Eligible contestants can apply online for MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs by visiting the official website. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released this employment news especially for the recruitment of most appropriate and young candidates with brilliant academic qualifications. Candidates are requested to download MPSC TA Notification 36/2016 pdf file from a quick link given below for detailed eligibility criteria. Interested candidates must note that closing date for online registration of application is July 25, 2016. To know more details about MPSC Kar Sahayak 2016 Bharti, we suggest candidates read out this complete article.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (M.P.S.C.): It is a state government organization established for recruitment purpose. The headquarters of this commission is situated in Mumbai city, the Maharashtra State Capital. It is formed by the Constitution of India to hire eligible aspirants for civil service jobs in the state. It appoints candidates as per their merits and rules of reservation. It also gives advice on matters like recruitment rules, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions, etc. The commission’s official languages are Marathi, Hindi, and English. The commission consists of 01 Chairman and 04 Members. The posts like Civil Judge, Stenographer, Asst Police Commissioner, Junior Engineer, Clerk, Asst Director, Accounting Service, etc. are filled by this department in the state. Every year, it conducts various competitive tests such as State Service Examination, Forest Service Examination, and Agriculture Service Examination. It regularly conducts examinations for appointments to various services of the Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations.
Check -> MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2016 Results
The Maharashtra PSC regularly comes up a latest notification to fill up empty posts available in the various department of state government. Now, this time, it has invited online applications from the interested and suitable candidates for 450 vacancies of Tax Assistant posts. The commission will recruit skillful and dynamic aspirants only by conducting a written test and interview session. Remember, the officials will accept application form only through online mode. The Maharashtra PSC Assistant Jobs Apply online process will continue up to 25/07/16 and after that submission link disabled from the primary portal. Those who are willing to apply for Maharashtra MPSC Kar Sahayak Vacancies must have a graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university. All applicants are guided to visit official site mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in for registration of their applications before the deadline. After the completion of registration process, the commission will organize MPSC Tax Assistant Examination 2016 on 28th of August at pre-designated 10 cities of Maharashtra.
All contestants are requested to read the complete instructions given in MPSC Tax Asst Notification before applying. All the important details like education qualifications, age limitation, upper age criteria, selection process, application fees, pay scale, initial dates, etc. are briefly written below.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Advertisement No.: 36/2016
Job Category: Maha State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Total No. of Vacancies: 450
Vacancy Name: Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak)
Registration Process: On-line mode
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Rs. 02,400/- grade pay.
Application Fees (Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 373/- for General Category Applicants
- Rs. 273/- for Reserved Category Aspirants
- Rs. 23/- for Ex-Serviceman Quota
Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Bharti 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01st Aug’16):
- The age of interested candidates must be above 18 years and below 38 years as on above mentioned cutoff date.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved categories as per norms of the state government.
Those who are interested in this post must have following qualifications grab from a recognized university or institutions.
- Graduation Degree or its equivalent
- Applicants must know the Marathi Language
- Typing Speed of contestants must be 30 wpm in Marathi & 40 wpm in English
The selection will be done on the basis of applicants’ performance in the following stages.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Note: Candidates who clear the written exam will be called for personal interview.
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The written exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Participants will get 03 hours (180 minutes) total time duration for written test
- Akola, Amravati, Dhule, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri and Solapur.
How to fill MPSC Tax Assistant Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- In a home page, find out a download link “MPSC Recruitment Notice 36/2016” and then open it.
- Now, go through all detailed instructions written in the advertisement to be sure about your eligibility.
- If you find yourself eligible then click on “apply online” link.
- Insert your details in the application form without making any types of error.
- Attach scanned copies of supporting certificates and passport size photographs.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit the registration form before a due date.
- Download and take a print of system generated application for just a reference.
Key Dates for the Applicants:-
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 25th July 2016
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 10 days prior to the test date
- Written Examination Date: 28th August 2016
Official Websites: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in | www.mpsc.gov.in
Stay connected to techufo.in for more updates and fresh information about admit card download date, answer key, cut off marks, results, and merit list. You can also ask your any type of query related to this recruitment by submitting it in a comment box. We will do our best to reply contestants as soon as we can, THANK YOU.