MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification released for Maharashtra Kar Sahayak 296 vacancies to apply MAHA Online Application form at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in:
In this article, we are delineating important information about latest govt jobs in Maharashtra and employment opportunities for those candidates looking for careers after graduation. Right now, the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 is disclosed for filling up total 296 Kar Sahayak posts in Logistics Sales Tax Department. This is really a golden opportunity for passionate and talented people so don’t miss it. Eligible contestants can apply online for MPSC Tax Assistant Jobs by visiting the official website. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released this employment news especially for the recruitment of most appropriate and young candidates with brilliant academic qualifications. Candidates are requested to download MPSC TA Notification 35/2017 pdf file from a quick link given below for detailed eligibility criteria. Interested candidates must note that closing date for online registration of application is June 06, 2017. To know more details about MPSC Kar Sahayak Bharti 2017, we suggest candidates read out this complete article.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (M.P.S.C.): It is a state government organization established for recruitment purpose. The headquarters of this commission is situated in Mumbai city, the Maharashtra State Capital. It is formed by the Constitution of India to hire eligible aspirants for civil service jobs in the state. It appoints candidates as per their merits and rules of reservation. It also gives advice on matters like recruitment rules, promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions, etc. The commission’s official languages are Marathi, Hindi, and English. The commission consists of 01 Chairman and 04 Members. The posts like Civil Judge, Stenographer, Asst Police Commissioner, Junior Engineer, Clerk, Asst Director, Accounting Service, etc. are filled by this department in the state. Every year, it conducts various competitive tests such as State Service Examination, Forest Service Examination, and Agriculture Service Examination. It regularly conducts examinations for appointments to various services of the Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
The Maharashtra PSC regularly comes up a latest notification to fill up empty posts available in the various department of state government. Now, this time, it has invited online applications from the interested and suitable candidates for 296 vacancies of Tax Assistant posts in Maharashtra State. The commission will recruit skillful and dynamic aspirants only by conducting a written test and interview session. Remember, the officials will accept application form only through online mode. The Maharashtra PSC Assistant Jobs Apply online process will continue up to 06/06/17 and after that submission link disabled from the primary portal. Those who are willing to apply for Maharashtra MPSC Kar Sahayak Vacancies must have a graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university. All applicants are guided to visit official site (mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in) for registration of their applications before the deadline. After the completion of registration process, the commission will organize MPSC Tax Assistant Examination 2017 on 20th of August at pre-designated 10 cities of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PSC Kar Sahayak Notification 2017 PDF
All contestants are requested to read the complete instructions given in MPSC Tax Asst Notification before applying. All the important details like education qualifications, age limitation, upper age criteria, selection process, application fees, pay scale, initial dates, etc. are briefly written below.
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (M.P.S.C.)
Advertisement No.: 35/2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 296
Vacancy Name: Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak)
Job Category: Maha State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Registration Process: On-line mode
Maha Kar Sahayak Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected applicants will get a pay band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Rs. 02,400/- grade pay.
Application Fees (Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 373/- for General Category Applicants
- Rs. 273/- for Reserved Category Aspirants
- Rs. 23/- for Ex-Serviceman Quota
Maharashtra Kar Sahayak Bharti 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01st Aug’17):
- The age of interested candidates must be above 18 years and below 33 years as on above mentioned cutoff date.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved categories as per norms of the state government.
Academic Qualification: Those who are interested in this post must have following qualifications grab from a recognized university or institutions.
- Graduation Degree or its equivalent
- Applicants must know the Marathi Language
- Typing Speed of contestants must be 30 wpm in Marathi & 40 wpm in English
Selection Pattern: The selection will be done on the basis of applicants’ performance in the following stages.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Note: Candidates who clear the written exam will be called to appear for personal interview.
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The written exam will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Participants will get 03 hours (180 minutes) total time duration for written test
Examination Centers: Akola, Amravati, Dhule, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Ratnagiri and Solapur.
How to fill MPSC Tax Assistant Online Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website or just click on the apply online link available below.
- In a home page, find out a download link “MPSC Kar Sahayak Recruitment Notice 35/2017” and then open it.
- Now, go through all detailed instructions written in the advertisement to be sure about your eligibility.
- If you find yourself eligible then click on “apply online” link.
- Insert your details in the application form without making any types of error.
- Attach scanned copies of supporting certificates and passport size photographs.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit the registration form before a due date.
- Download and take a print of system generated application for just a reference.
Check -> MPSC Tax Assistant Exam 2017 Results
mahaonline.gov.in MPSC 296 Tax Assistant Jobs Registration Dates
- Official Notification Date: 17th May 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 17th May 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 06th June 2017
- Due Date to Pay Application Fee through Challan: 07th June 2017
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 10 days prior examination date
- Written Examination Date: 20th August 2017
- Written Exam Result Date: September/October 2017
- Interview Dates: Update Soon
- Final Result Declaration Date: Notified Later
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017 - Apply Online
Official Websites: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in | www.mpsc.gov.in
Stay connected to our website www.techufo.in for more updates and fresh information about admit card download date, answer key, cut off marks, results, and merit list. You can also ask your any type of query related to this recruitment by submitting it in a comment box. We will do our best to reply contestants as soon as we can. Also for any query related to exam, use email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. THANK YOU!!