MSPCL Recruitment 2016 Latest Notification released for total 680 Assistant Vacancies along with application form download link at www.manipur.gov.in official website.
Good news for candidates who are searching latest govt jobs in Manipur state…!!! The Manipur State Power Company Limited has now come up with another direct recruitment notification to hire most appropriate young candidates in their department. According to this job notice, the latest MSPCL Recruitment 2016 was disclosed to fill up total 680 vacancies of Control Room Assistant, Junior System Assistant and Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant. It is an encouraging update that will boost everyone especially those who are waiting very keenly for MSPCL Assistant Vacancies. Candidates having essential qualification required for this job can utilize the opportunity without any second thoughts. The MSPDCL recruitment application form download link is available in the official online portal. Interested candidates can go through below passages for more useful eligibility details.
The Manipur State Power Company Limited was established to supply power in the whole state. It is a public company registered on July 15, 2013. This board works directly under the control of Manipur Government. The corporate office of this company is located at Keishampat Junction, Imphal. This organization had an authorized capital of Rs. 15,00,00,000 and paid capital of Rs. 10,05,00,000. Its main objectives are (i) focus on demand & distribution network growth, (ii) focus on metering to raise correct demand and (iii) focuses on power theft & correct metering to improve efficiency. Annually but rarely it comes up with employment news to fill vacant designation in its subsidiary company. Now this time application in the prescribed format is being invited from most qualified and dynamic workforce for direct recruitment to revised posts that are sponsored by the Employment Exchange.
Right now, the State Government has released latest MSPCL Notification of 680 Assistant posts and also invited applications from interested candidates for filling up Class III & Class IV vacancies. Those all intrigued contestants who have cleared their Matriculate/ HSLC exam or its equivalent from a recognized board are eligible for this recruitment process. The final selection of applicants will be based on the marks obtained in their academic career and personality test. Qualified contestants can download MPSCL Assistant application form by clicking on a quick link below to this page. Every candidate has to submit their application form on or before last date 10th June 2016. We advised everyone to submit the registration form as soon as possible so as to avoid rush during the closing date. All the information about Manipur State Power Company Ltd latest vacancies such as age limitation, educational qualification, pay band, grade pay, key dates, selection method, etc is briefly mentioned below.
MSPCL Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Unit Name: Manipur State Power Company Limited
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Total No. of Post: 680
- Control Room Assistant (CRA) – 240 posts
- UR: 122
- OBC: 40
- ST: 74
- SC: 04
- PwD: 07
- Junior System Assistant (JSA) – 210 posts
- UR: 106
- OBC: 35
- ST: 65
- SC: 04
- PwD: 07
- Watchman cum Clearing Assistant (WCA) – 230 posts
- UR: 117
- OBC: 38
- ST: 71
- SC: 04
- PwD: 07
- For Post No. 1: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- For Post No. 2: Rs. 4,440/- to 7,440/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,650/-
- For Post No. 3: Rs. 4,440/- to 7,440/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,300/-
- Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred) for General & OBC candidates
- Rs. 50/- (rupees fifty) for SC/ST candidates
- NO Examination Fee for PH (PwD) people
- Kindly note: Applicants need to pay their examination fees only in CASH.
MSPCL Jobs 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on 01.06.16):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years for Unreserved Category
- Age relaxation will be applicable to Reservation Categories like SC/ ST, OBC, and PwD as per Govt. orders.
- For age relaxation details, please download notification from a link provided below.
- For CRA Vacancy:
- Matriculate/ HSLC or its equivalent from a Govt approved University/ Board.
- Electrician/ Wireman trade certificate from a recognized Institute or higher qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- For JSA & WCA Vacancy:
- Matriculate/ HSLC pass or its equivalent from Govt. certified University/ Board.
Only best applicants will be selected for the respective posts based on their performance and marks scored in the following process:
- Academic Performance
- Personality Test
Simple steps to fill up MSPCL Assistant Application Form 2016:-
- First, open the official website of this company.
- Now, find out an application download link in a main page of the website.
- Download the application form and read out all the important details written in it.
- Next step, fill all the compulsory details in a prescribed manner without making any mistake.
- Verify all the information filled in a form and then sealed it in the envelope.
- At last, send it to the communication address before the due date of submission.
Address for Communication:-
Counter of MSPCL,
Patta No. 1293 under 87(2),
Khwai Bazar, Keishampat,
Imphal West -795001.
- Closing Date for receipt of Application: 10th of June 2016 (till 04:00 pm)
Official Online Portal: www.manipur.gov.in
MSPCL Recruitment 2016 notification along with prescribed application form for the total 434 vacant vacancies of Junior Technical Assistant, Switch Board Jr. Assistant and various other posts has been made available to download from authorized portal.
Manipur State Power Company Ltd has now re-released a notification via their official website in order to increase the vacancies from earlier notified vacancies. Advertise is circulated regarding MSPCL Recruitment 2016 to acquire eligible people for the posts of Jr. Establishment Asst, Switch Board Asst, Switch Board Jr. Asst, Jr. Technical Asst and Watchman cum Cleaning Asst. This employment news will surely boost each and every career oriented individuals who is energetically finding latest updates about Matriculate based Government Careers in Manipur State. Those unemployed personnel who find themselves suitable with minimum required qualification can utilize this opportunity by applying application for grabbing upcoming 434 MSPCL Job Openings.
Contestants must note that if they had already applied to previous notice dt. 24/06/15 did not apply again. All those appropriate candidates who wish to apply for MSPCL Grade-IV Vacancy 2016 must have passed Class XII or Matriculate from any recognized board. Interested and capable applicants can submit their application on or before 23rd December 2015 at head office of board up to 04:00 pm. If job seekers miss the due date of applying then their request for accepting will not be concerned at any reason. The admit card to be received from receipt counter of company office, in which examination date and venue address will be specified.
While applying, we guide all intrigued candidates to refer official notification for eligibility criteria and other related instructions. The entire information of designation, academic qualifications, upper age limit, initial date, examination fees, selection process, etc. are described in brief data. All the applicants who are searching or interested for fresh news regarding Sarkari Naukari can visit our website at regular interval.
Total Vacancies: 434 seats
- Junior Technical Assistant – 200 seats
- Switch Board Junior Assistant – 100 seats
- Switch Board Assistant – 68 seats
- Junior Establishment Assistant – 32 seats
- Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant – 34 seats
Age Limit (as on 01.07.15):
- General Categories: Above 18 years and Below 38 years
- Upper Age Limit will be relaxable to Reservation Caste as per state govt. norms:-
- SC/ST Quota (State Govt Servants) – 10 years
- SC/ST Quota – 5 years
- OBC Quota – 3 years
- PH Aspirants – 10 years
- For Jr. Establishment Asst Vacancy: Must have cleared 12th (XII) Class Exam from a recognized university/board or its equivalent.
- For Switch Board Asst Vacancy: (i) Matriculate or equivalent & (ii) Applicants should have Electrician/Wireman Trade Certificate or Higher Qualification in Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute.
- For Grade-IV Posts: Candidates must be Matriculate pass or its equivalent from Govt. approved university/board.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Contestants have to pay fee in CASH at head office during working days from 10:30 A.M. to 04:00 P.M.
- Un-reserved & OBC: Rs. 200/- (two hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 50/- (fifty rupee only)
- PH Candidates: NO FEE
Scale of Pay (per month):
- Pay Band Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Pay Band Rs. 4,440/- to 7,440/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,650/-
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Typing Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Personal Interview/Personality Test
How to fill MSPCL Application Form 2015?
- Open the official portal.
- In homepage, press your pointer on the link named as “MSPCL Notification 2016”.
- Now open the prescribed format of Application Form and fill all mandatory fields with good handwriting.
- Attach 2 copies of passport size photo along with Birth Date proof, academic qualifications duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Ensure the information provided are right and then submit it before due date at below mentioned address.
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 23/12/2015 (16:00 Hours)
Readers can bookmark this website so that they can stay tune with us for ascertaining further procedures regarding Written Test Date, Schedule, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Keys, Model Paper, Results, Merit List and Cut Off Marks, THANK YOU.