Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Notification and Online Application Form for 1121 Tradesman (Skilled) Posts will release soon to download at www.indiannavy.nic.in:
The Indian Navy has now delivered a latest Employment News this week via their official portal, regarding Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 to acquire qualified workforce for Tradesman Skilled (Group ‘C’) Posts. This new jobs opening in Naval Dockyard will boost energy to those all suitable individuals who are thirstily searching for a fresh Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs after Matriculation. Those who are unemployed and capable, that candidate can make use of this best opportunity for grabbing upcoming 1121 NDV Jobs by submitting application form to given address within deadline.
- 1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Notification | Apply for Tradesman Vacancies @www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Tradesman Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Naval Dockyard Tradesman Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Naval Dockyard Tradesman Vacancies 2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How to fill Naval Dockyard Tradesman Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment Important Dates 2019
According to official notification, this advertises is released for the direct recruitment of Apprentice Feeder Trade Jobs such as fitter, electrician, diesel mech., welder, carpenter, machinist, turner and many more. All those appropriate and passionate contestants who are willing to apply for Naval Dockyard Tradesman Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2019 must have at least Matriculation pass with knowledge of English or equivalent. Qualified candidates need to submit offline applications at concerned address within 30 days from publication of this notification. Here we notify every job seeker that applications along with requisite information/ documents should reach at the earliest before due date, because afterwards it will not be considered at any circumstances. Written examination call letter will be issued to selected contenders after completion of application procedures and without admit card they are not allowed for attending exam. All the brief details regarding Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Jobs like upper age limit, age criteria, essential qualifications, job location, examination fees, pay band, selection modes, important dates, etc. are explained below.
Total Vacancies: 1121
Post Name: Tradesman (Skilled)
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Electrical Fitter – 179 seats
- Engine Fitter – 213 seats
- Machinist – 77 seats
- Refrigeration & Air Condition Fitter – 64 seats
- Electronics Fitter – 58 seats
- Computer Fitter – 49 seats
- Radar Fitter – 21 seats
- Radio Fitter – 11 seats
- Sonar Fitter – 10 seats
- Gyro Fitter – 07 seats
- Machinery Control Fitter – 28 seats
- ICE Fitter – 41 seats
- Plater – 84 seats
- Instrument Fitter – 36 seats
- Boiler Maker – 19 seats
- GT Fitter – 25 seats
- ICE Fitter Crane – 09 seats
- Pipe Fitter – 54 seats
- Pattern Maker – 08 seats
- Foundry – 01 seat
- Painter – 03 seats
- Lagger – 03 seats
- Shipwright – 49 seats
- Millwright – 14 seats
- Welder – 46 seats
- Blacksmith – 12 seats
Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Registration Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
- General Quota: Not Less than 18 years & Not More than 25 years
- Benefit in upper age limit will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants as per central government rules and regulations:
- For OBC Quota – 03 (three) years
- For SC/ST Quota – 05 (five) years
- For PHC candidates – 10 (ten) years
- For Sportsmen – 05 (five) years
- For Widows, Divorced women, women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried – Relaxable up to 35 years & 05 years more for SC/ST contestants.
- Interested aspirants must have cleared their Matriculation with knowledge of English or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board/Institute.
- Candidates should also need to have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant feeder trade.
- Must have a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Application Fees: NIL
Scale of Salary (per month):
- The recruited aspirants will be paid best Pay Band/Scale (PB-1) Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- in accordance to norms.
Selection System: The best applicants will be selected on the basis of marks scored in below described exams:
- Written Test (100 marks)
- Technical Trade Subject: 60 marks
- General Knowledge: 20 marks
- General English: 20 marks
- Certificate Verifications
- Medical Examination
While applying for registration, aspirants are strictly suggested to through all the eligibility and other norms of specified posts including academic qualifications as prescribed in advertisement. As wrong information furnished by contestants in registration form will lead them to disqualification from recruitment process.
- Step 01: Open the official website of Indian Navy.
- Step 02: First of all go to “Careers” section in homepage.
- Step 03: In next opened page, press your pointer on the link named as “Advertise for the Recruitment of Tradesman (Skilled) in NDV”.
- Step 04: Carefully read all the important instruction before applying.
- Step 05: Now printout application form which is attached to the bottom of notification.
- Step 06: Now fill up prescribed format of application in English language with correct details and without making any spelling mistakes.
- Step 07: Re-check filled form and attach the zerox copies of relevant self attested certificated along with latest identical passport size color photograph.
- Step 08: At last sent it to the address specified in advertisement.
The Admiral Superintendent, (for Manager Personnel)
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam – 530014
- Date of Notification: To be announced soon
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: To be announced soon
- Closing/ Due Date for Receipt of Application Form along with Enclosures: To be announced soon
- Written Examination Date: Notified Soon
The Indian Navy is a parent organization of Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam. It was founded by the East India Company in 1735. Currently, it is a second biggest Dockyard in India after Mumbai Dockyard. The Indian Navy has considered Visakhapatnam as its head office for the whole eastern navy and at Kolkata also. Every year time to time, it organizes recruitment exam to fill up highly skilled youngsters for many posts in the naval department. Now this time, it has invites prescribed applications from active minded, diligent and most eligible Indian Nationals for the Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Industrial vacancies.
Bookmark our portal in order to stay update about further developments of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 process through this page. Our techufo teams will soon provided further details related Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Exam Date, Schedule, Timetable, Call Letter, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List. If you are having any questions about this topic, then drop your queries in below given comment box. Thank You and All the Best, Guys!!