NHAI Recruitment 2015 notification along with application form to recruit 100 Manager Posts has been made available on its official website at www.nhai.org:
National Highways Authority of India has recently delivered fresh employment news regarding NHAI Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 100 vacant vacancies of Manager Group ‘A’ posts through its main portal. As official authority are specially looking for smart, talented and dynamic aspirants with excellent academic records for above posts. Best news for all interested candidates who were energetically searching for civil engineering jobs in India can utilize this good opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by filling the NHAI offline application form.
The National Highways Authority of India is a separate agency of the Government of India. It is responsible for the development, maintenance, management and operation of National Highways, totaling over 90,000 km in length. NHAI is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. It was formed through promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1995. The authority was formally made an individual body in February 1995.
All the intrigued and appropriate applicants who are willing to participate in direct recruitment exam for NHAI Manager Vacancy 2015 must have degree in civil engineering from a reputed institute of technology or a recognized university/institution. Eligible contestants can submit offline application form on or before the last date 18th September, 2015 at concerned address for above job recruitment. Applicants must note that applications routed through proper channel from parent department along with requisite information/documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
Before applying for registration process, aspirants seeking for govt jobs in India should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in official notification to avoid disappointment at later stage. All the details regarding vacancy, age limit, location, educational qualifications, application fee, pay slab, selection procedure, important dates etc are briefly mentioned below.
NHAI Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: National Highways Authority of India.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job all over India.
Application mode: Offline.
Vacancies: 100 posts.
Vacancy Name: Manager (Tech).
- Interested candidate’s age should not be less than 40 years.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates will be application in case of direct recruitment only.
- Candidates must have Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute of Technology or a recognized university/institution. OR
- Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering in the field(s) relating to Highway Engineering and/or Post Graduate Degree in Management/MBA from an institute of repute.
- Not available.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected contestants for above post will get best pay band of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- by an organization.
- The final selection of aspirants will be based on performance in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill NHAI Recruitment Form 2015?
- Open the official website of National Highways Authority of India.
- On home page, Click on NHAI Jobs tab.
- Find ‘NHAL Manager Group-A Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Read all the instruction carefully before submission of application form.
- Download the notification and print out application form which is attached to the bottom of advertisement.
- Now fill up all the correct details as mentioned in form without making any type of mistakes.
- Verify filled form and attach the zerox copies of required documents, certificates along with latest identical passport size photo.
- At last post the application form to the address given in notification/advertisement.
Address for Communication:
Dy. General Manager (HR/Administrative-II),
National Highways Authority of India,
G-5 & 6, Sector-10,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
- Last Date for submission of application form: 18th September, 2015.
- NHAI Manager Written Exam Date: Declare soon.
Official Website: www.nhai.org