NLC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2015 notification has been out to apply for 400 vacancies along with application form at official website www.nlcindia.com:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd, Chennai has published employment news of week at main web portal, regarding NLC Recruitment 2015 for vacant posts in TAT & GAT. This is best advertise for all job seekers who are interested in technical govt careers, as they can utilize this chance by applying NLC online application form. The authority personnel are specially looking for talented and dynamic trainees with good academic records for upcoming engineering jobs.
The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal. It is a certified organization of Indian Government for carrying mining activities and power generation in India. The head office of this enterprise is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This time organization has come with fresh notification and invites candidates who are belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, the Union Territory of Puducherry, Laksha Deep. This 400 nlcindia.com recruitment proposes to engage technician apprentices and graduate apprentices.
All those appropriate contenders who wish to apply for NLC Engineer Vacancies 2015 must have diploma in engineering/graduation/B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university or institute. We strictly notify to applicants that they should not have experience of one year or more in any field job. Eligible contestants seeking for govt career need to submit application through ‘ONLINE REGISTRATION’ in between 01/10/2015 to 10/10/2015. Nominees can send their Registration forms duly signed by courier services before 15th October 2015 and the address is given below. If job finders miss the expiry date of online submission then their request will not be considered at any cost.
Before applying for the post, we suggest all passionate aspirants to go through NLC technician apprentice notification 2015 for eligibility criteria and other instructions. Candidates who are in search of diploma govt careers are required to have proper contact details and email ID for communication purposes. After completion of training, participants can not have any right to claim for permanent job in NLC. In case any pressure has been made then organization will rusticate trainees for breaking code of conduct.
The complete instructions related to educational qualifications, vacancies, age limit, dates to keep in mind and most importantly ‘How to Apply Online Registration’ are explained in details. Applicants interested in government careers can visit our website techufo.in for regular updates.
NLC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd
Type & Location of Job: Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Advertisement No.: EDC/04/2015
Application Procedure: Online
Total Vacancies: 400 posts.
- Technician Apprentice Training (TAT)
- Graduate Apprentice Training (GAT)
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
Designated Fields TAT GAT
- Mechanical Engineering 70 50
- Electrical Engineering 60 50
- Civil Engineering 20 15
- Instrumentation 10 10
- Chemical Engineering 10 10
- Mining Engineering 10 10
- Computer Science & Engg. 10 10
- Electronics & Communication 10 10
- Transportation Engineering – 15
- Commercial Practice 10 –
- Interested contestants age should be according to State Govt. rules and regulations.
- TAT: Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Commercial Practice with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST quota) from a recognized collage or university.
- GAT: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST quota) from any recognized collage or university.
Salary (per month):
- Selected trainees for TAT posts will get stipend of Rs. 3,542/-
- Qualified candidates for GAT posts will get stipend of Rs. 4,984/-
- The final selection of applicants shall be based on percentage obtained in Diploma/Degree courses followed by certificate verification.
How to fill NLC Apprentice Online Application Form 2015?
- Open the authorized website of organization.
- In home page, select the link ‘NLC TAT GAT Recruitment 2015’ and click on it.
- Now, read all the brief instructions referring notification no. EDC/04/2015.
- If eligible then click on the ‘Online Registration’.
- Select specific post for which you want to apply.
- Fill up all the required fields in online application without making any errors.
- Re-check filled information and then submit it.
- Download and take print out of application form.
- Send the printed registration form before 15.10.2015 to the address mentioned below along with zerox copy of requisites certificates.
The Deputy General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803.
- Advertisement Date: 18th September, 2015
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application: 1st October, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th October, 2015
- Tentative Date for Verification of Certificate: from 28th to 31st October, 2015
- Announcement Date for Selected Trainees: 7th November, 2015
- Tentative Date for Joining: 16th November, 2015
Official Website: www.nlcindia.com