ONGC Recruitment 2015 notification and online application for the total 502 vacancies of Technical Assistant & Technician Posts has been made available to apply on its authorized website www.ongcindia.com:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd has already delivered fresh employment news of week by Advt No. 03/2015(R&P) and 03(A)/2015(R&P) through its primary portal. The notification is regarding ONGC Recruitment 2015 for filling multiple positions in the State of Gujarat and Rajasthan. The board authority of organization is specially looking to hire young energetic Indian citizen with essential qualifications for upcoming 502 Tech Asst Job vacancies. It is an encouraging advertises for the interested candidates who are seeking for Government Careers, as they can make use of this best opportunity by being part and filling ONGC online application form.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited was founded on 14th August 1956 by Government of India and headquartered at Tel Bhavan, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. It is a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise which was India’s flagship energy major in production of Oil and Gas in India as well as in abroad. This organization is under administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It produces more than 69% of India’s crude oil (equal to around 30% of the country’s total demand) and around 62% of its natural gas.
Just few months back, board had published employment advertise for recruiting 332 vacant vacancies in the State of Assam. Now, department of ONGC Western Sector has come up with another recruitment drive for the posts of Technical Asst, Assistant Technician, Asst Rigman, Security Supervisor, Jr. Asst, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Jr. Fireman and many other jobs. It’s a privilege for each and every career oriented personnel to grab this latest sarkari naukari in this organization.
Now as per notice, all those appropriate contestants who are wiling to participate for ONGC Technical Assistant Job Vacancy must essentially have cleared 12th Class/Graduation/Diploma from recognized University. Qualified applicants must note that Online Registration will starts from 16/10/2015 and ended on 06/11/2015. The tentative date of written examination was 13/12/2015 but final conformation date shall be communicated through Admit Card and it will be available on organization’s concerned website.
While applying for registration, candidates seeking govt jobs after graduation are requested to ensure that they meet all norms and eligibility criteria laid down in ONGC notification 2015. Here, we notify contenders to make sure that they had valid E-mail ID, Mobile No. and other contact details with minimum validity of one year. It will be required during recruitment procedures.
The general instruction related to vacancies, job location, educational criteria, application/examination fee, salary offer, upper age limit, important dates, way of selection and steps for ‘How to fill Online Application Form’ are briefly explained below. For regular updates about upcoming Government Jobs in India follow our official web page.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Type & Location of Job: Govt Jobs in Rajasthan and Gujarat
Application System: Online
Total Vacancies: 502 posts
Allocation of State wise Post:
Gujarat: 493 Posts
A) A-II Level:
- Technical Assistant GD. III (Chemistry) – 20 seats
- Technical Assistant GD. III (Geophysics-Surface) – 01 seat
- Assistant Technician (Civil) – 10 seats
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 54 seats
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 01 seat
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 04 seats
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 29 seats
- Asst Rigman (Drilling) – 12 seats
- Assistant Technician (Production) – 75 seats
- Asst Technician (Boiler) – 07 seats
- Assistant GD. III (MM) – 02 seats
- Security Supervisor – 16 seats
B) A-I Level:
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 23 seats
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 06 seats
- Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 95 seats
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Production) – 37seats
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 05 seats
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 25 seats
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Machining) – 02 seats
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding) – 02 seats
- Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation) – 11 seats
- Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operation) – 07 seats
- Jr. Assistant (Material Management) – 14 seats
- Jr. Asst (Accounts) – 02 seats
- Junior Asst (Personal & Administration) – 08 seats
- Jr. Assistant (Steno-English) – 03 seats
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 01 seat
- Junior Security Supervisor – 13 seats
C) W-I Level:
- Jr. Fireman – 08 seats
Rajasthan: 09 Posts
A) A-II Level:
- Technical Asst GD. III (Chemistry) – 01 seat
B) A-I Level:
- Jr. Asst Technician (Electrical) – 02 seats
- Jr. Asst Rigman (Drilling) – 04 seats
- Jr. Asst (P & A) – 01 seat
- Jr. Security Supervisor – 01 seat
Age Limit (as on 06.11.2015):
A) A-II & A-I Level:
- General Quota: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 30 years
- OBC Quota: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 33 years
- SC/ST Quota: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 35 years
B) W-I Level:
- General Quota: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 27 years
- OBC Quota: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 30 years
- SC/ST Quota: Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 32 years
Note: Upper age relaxation will be admissible to PwD, Ex-Serviceman, Ex-Apprentice of ONGC and departmental aspirants as per Govt. norms.
- Interested candidates at least having cleared 12th Examination or Diploma or Graduation from any recognized University approved by Govt are quite eligible.
- Please go through official notification for grabbing more essential qualification details, as every mentioned post have different requirement.
Application/Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Candidates should submit Processing Fee as per the format of SBI Bank Challan.
- For Unreserved and OBC Category: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only)
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman Category: NO FEE
The selections of examinees for above 502 ongcindia.com job vacancies will be made on overall performance in below described exams:
- Written Test
- Physical Test/Driving Test/Stenography Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Typing Efficiency Test
- Interview/Suitability Test
How to fill ONGC Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Open the official website.
- In main page, find out link named “Recruitment for Regular Posts in Western Sector (Gujarat) and Rajasthan State” via what’s new and click on it.
- Now select your concerned region and read all the brief instructions as mentioned in advertisement.
- If eligible then click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields without making any type of error.
- Re-check filled copy, upload asked documents and then press on submit button.
- Save and take printout of submitted online application form for future usage.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 16th October, 2015 (2:00 P.M.)
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 6th November, 2015 (6:00 P.M.)
- Last Date for Payment of Processing Fee in SBI Bank: 7th November, 2015 (6:00 P.M.)
- Written Test Date: 13th December, 2015 (Tentative)
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com