ONGC Recruitment 2015 notification has been released along with online application for 332 Technical Assistant & Jr. Assistant Posts on its official website at www.ongcindia.com:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has recently published latest employment news for the ONGC Recruitment 2015 to fill up 332 vacant vacancies of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Medical Assistant, Asst Rigman, Asst Technician, Jr Assistant Technician, Jr Asst and other posts through its main portal www.ongcindia.com. Good news for all appropriate candidates who were searching for the latest govt jobs in Assam are having best opportunity to grab, as officials of ONGC are looking for young and energetic candidates with brilliant academic records for above recruitment.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited also known as ONGC, is an Indian international oil and gas company. ONGC is a Public Sector undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It’s headquarter is situated in Dehradun, India.
Their main products and services is to supplies crude oil, natural gas, and value added products to major India oil and gas refining and marketing companies. Its primary products crude oil and natural gas are for India markets. It is India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It produces around 69% of India’s crude oil (equivalent to around 30% of the country’s total demand) and around 62% of its natural gas.
All the interested and qualified candidates who are willing to participate for the posts of Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant in ONGC Recruitment should have passed 12th Class/Graduation/Diploma from recognized University or Institution by Government. We notify to aspirants that application for online registration will be hosted in official website from 3rd July, 2015 to 24th July, 2015 for the above job recruitments. Candidates are advised not to miss the last date of online submission after which the application will not be accepted at any cost.
Before applying for ONGC online registration process, aspirants should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement no. 02/2015. Candidates should also make sure that their contact details and email ID is valid and working through out this recruitment process. All the brief details regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, important dates etc are mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Assam.
Vacancies: 332 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) A-II Level: 119 Posts.
- Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 18 posts.
- Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 posts.
- Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics): 01 post.
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 posts.
- Assistant Technician (Production): 50 posts.
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 posts.
- Security Supervisor: 04 posts.
- Nurse Gd III: 02 posts.
- Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 post.
- Asst Rigman (Drilling): 06 posts.
- Asst Technician (Boiler): 06 posts.
B) A-I Level: 203 Posts.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 post.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 posts.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 posts.
- Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 posts.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Production): 25 posts.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 posts.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 posts.
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 posts.
- Jr. Asst (Accounts): 05 posts.
- Jr. Assistant (Steno-English): 02 posts.
- Jr. Assistant (Material Management): 08 posts.
- Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/HV Operation): 16 posts.
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 posts.
- Junior Asst (Personal & Administration): 06 posts.
- Junior Security Supervisor: 08 posts.
C) W-I Level: 10 Posts.
- Jr. Fireman: 10 posts.
Age Limit (as on 24.07.2015):
A) A-I & A-II Level:
- For SC/ST Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- For OBC Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
- For General Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.
B) W-I Level:
- For SC/ST Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years.
- For OBC Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- For General Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable 10 years for PwD & for Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman and Departmental Candidates as per Govt. norms.
- Aspirants should have passed 12th Class/Graduation/Diploma from recognized University or Institution by Government.
- For more details we suggest to candidates that it is preferable to through official notification in order to get education qualification details, as every post have different requirement.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 200/- plus applicable bank charges of Rs. 20/-.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 50/- plus applicable bank charges of Rs. 20/-.
- For Ex-Serviceman/PWD Category Candidates: No Fee.
- Candidate’s selection for the job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of Written Test, Physical Test/Driving Test/Stenography Efficiency Test/Typing Efficiency Test followed by Interview/Suitability Test.
How to fill ONGC Recruitment Form 2015?
Note: While applying online aspirants should have scanned copies of passport size colour photo and signature.
- Visit the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC).
- On home page, find the link name ‘Recruitment 02/2015 – Eastern Sector (Assam)’ via Apply Online and click on it.
- Read all the brief instructions carefully as mentioned in official notification.
- Now fill up all the important details correctly without making any type of mistakes.
- Verify filled form, attached documents and submit it.
- Download and take print out of online application for further proof.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 3rd July, 2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 24th July, 2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27th July, 2015.
- Date for Written Test: 20th September, 2015 (Tentative).
Authorized Website: www.ongcindia.com