Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 and IOF Group C Jobs Notification released for OFC 568 Examiner DBW vacancies to apply online application form at www.ofchanda.gov.in:
Latest updated news for today!! Now here comes the employment opportunity for the job seekers of Maharashtra state looking to start govt careers after 10th pass. The Indian Ordnance Factory is back with latest direct recruitment notification for various Group ‘C’ Industrial posts in IOF Chanda (MS). The Government of India (GOI) has officially released this notification to occupy respective posts with result oriented and talented young professionals. The Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 Notification published to fill total 568 vacancies of DBW, Examiner, FGM, Carpenter, Electrician, Machinist, Book Binder, Mason, Blacksmith, Compositor, Turner, Boiler Attendant, Millwright, Painter, Rigger and Fitter Auto posts. All those career-oriented searching latest jobs in Ordnance Factory can apply for this recruitment after going through eligibility details. Eligible candidates have to register their application through online sources by visiting the official website. The OFC Recruitment Apply Online link will be available up to 19th of Sept’16 in the primary portal. Readers can check eligibility criteria and on-line application process for IOF Chanda Recruitment 2018 from the following passages.
About Ordnance Factory Chanda: The OFC Project sanctioned in the year 1964 and started its production in 1970. It is an authorized organization working under the guidelines of Indian Government. It is an ISO 9001:2008 Organization. The Ministry of Defence is a parent body of this organization. Their vision is to equip armed forces with modern “Defense and Battle Field Equipment”. It is one of the largest factories situated in Chanda, Maharashtra state. The company was designed as a Medium and High Caliber Ammunition Manufacturing Unit. It has all the necessary auxiliaries for producing Explosive and Non-Explosive components. Their main products are Initiator, Primer, Cap, Fuse and Paper Components & Packages. Shri D V Sonpipare is designated Senior General Manager of this organization. It has been awarded quality trophy for the best quality management system. They continuously modernize their production facilities to meet international standard. It also releases job notifications whenever a need of employees arises in the departments. Every year, it recruits a huge number of eligible candidates in their organization.
Now, the Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) has come up with latest employment news by inviting on-line applications from the Indian Citizens for 568 Group C Industrial posts. Job seekers who are willing to apply for the Ordnance Factory Chanda DBW Vacancies must have passed 10th Standard exam/ ITI or its equivalent exam from any recognized board or university. Those candidates who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications or specifications can utilize this opportunity without any doubt. Contestants must note that IOF Group C Jobs Online Application process will start 10 (ten) days after official advertisement publishes in Employment News. Interested and suitable contenders can start online submission of applications from 29/08/16 to 19/09/16. Applicants have to post their application form to the postal address. The last date for receipts of a registration form is 29/09/16. We have also shared a direct link to apply online for IOF Chanda Vacancy 2018 on this web page at the bottom. Aspirants may retain a Xerox copy of recruitment form for further reference. For more detailed information and instructions about Ordnance Factory Examiner Recruitment, please visit the official website ofchanda.gov.in.
The OFC Recruitment Notification 2018 download link available here in this portal. All the willing contestants are requested to download notification and read out important instructions mentioned in it for avoiding the odd situation at a later stage. Candidates having above 18 years of age can go for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs before a deadline. The upper age relaxation will applicable as per the Government rules and regulations. The selection process may consist of a written test, trade test, and skill test in respective order. The further details like educational qualifications, age limitation, pay scale, exam fee, selection methodology, initial dates, etc. briefly written below.
Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2018 Details:-
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Total Number of Vacancies: 568
Vacancy Name: Group ‘C’ Industrial Posts
- DBW – 422
- Examiner – 52
- FGM – 20
- Millwright – 16
- Electrician – 11
- Carpenter – 09
- Painter – 09
- Turner – 09
- Rigger – 04
- Mason – 04
- Blacksmith – 03
- Boiler Attendant – 03
- Compositor – 02
- Book Binder – 02
- Fitter Auto – 01
- Machinist – 01
Apply Mode: On-line only
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The recruited applicants will get handsome amount of Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to 20,200/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 02,400/-.
- Contestants can refer official advertisement for more information.
- The application fees are not mentioned in the official notification
- Contestants need to pay their fees through Computer Generated Bank Challan.
Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Those who are interested must possess the following qualifications or its equivalent from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- 10th pass (Matriculation)
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):
- Minimum age limit must be 18 years
- Maximum age limit must be 28 to 32 years
- All those applicants belonging to reserved category will get the benefit of upper age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Mode of Selection:
The final selections of participants for above specified posts will be done through their performance in the following process:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test/ Interview
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Candidates will get the syllabus for written test from the primary web portal of this organization.
- We will soon update syllabus as well as exam pattern here in this article whenever available.
- Aspirants who have applied their details are advised to visit the official website for downloading admit card before the examination date.
How to fill IOF Chanda Group ‘C’ Online Application Form 2018?
- Log on to the official website or directly open a quick link provided below.
- Click on “Recruitment” link given on a homepage of the website.
- In a new web page, open a download link named as “OFC Grp ‘C’ Industrial Posts Notification”.
- First, download the notification file to your device and then go through all the instructions as prescribed in it.
- Next step, press “Apply On-line” button after verifying eligibility details in the advertisement.
- Fill up the prescribed format of application with correct details of Personal, Qualifications, Communication, Professional, etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and certificates.
- Deposit your fees using Factory Copy of Bank Challan.
- Re-check registration form and submit it before the last date of submission.
- Now, a Registration Number will generate after submitting the on-line form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form along with Bank Challan and send it through postal services to the address written below.
The Senior General Manager/ General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Chanda,
Maharashtra – 442501
Key Dates to keep in the mind:-
- Official Advertisement Published in the Employment News: 20th of August
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 29th of August
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Registration: 19th of September
- Due Date to Send Printout of Online Application Form: 29th of September
- Admit Card Availability Date: 15 days prior exam date
- Written Examination Date: In November or December
Official Website: www.ofchanda.gov.in
Hello, Maharashtra govt job finders best of luck for this IOF Chanda Group C recruitment. Bookmark our website by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for latest updates on syllabus, admit card, exam date, previous year question papers answer key, cutoff score and result. Contestants can contact on Email-ID email@example.com in the case of any difficulty at the registration time. Readers can also share their views and feedbacks with us through a comment box below. Follow www.techufo.in on a regular basis for government job updates and much more. Thank You!!!