OSSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for Odisha Junior Assistant Jr Clerk 363 Vacancies to Apply Orissa Staff Selection Online Application Form at www.ossc.gov.in:
The Latest Employment News Alert!! The Orissa Jobs seekers here we have good news for you guys looking to make careers in Government departments. 09th Dec 2016 just a few days back, the Staff Selection Commission Odisha has released a notification for combined recruitment of Junior Assistants and Junior Clerks on a contract basis. Nearly, about 363 vacancies are going to fill using this most recent OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. Now, it is an excellent opportunity for young talented candidates to apply online for OSSC JA Clerk vacancies by referring the advertisement. The commission will accept offline as well as online applications from those contestants who fulfill the required eligibility criteria. For Orissa Jr Assistant and Clerk jobs, OSSC Online Application Form will be available from 12.12.2016 to 11.01.2017 at the official website. If you are interested in this recruitment, then first download Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Notification 2017 pdf using a direct link attached to this web page at the bottom. Check more details by reading the complete article.
About Orissa Staff Selection Commission: O.S.S.C. is a Government Organization established to appoint right contestants for Govt Departments, Subordinate Officers, and Ministries. In the year of 1994, it was formed by the State Government as a Statuary body. It conducts direct recruitment to fill up Group ‘C’ posts in the State and District cadre. It is commission’s responsibility to recruit most eligible and suitable candidates for latest Odisha Govt Jobs by conducting written examinations & interviews. It is one of the largest Government recruiting agencies in the state. The commission headquartered in Bhubaneswar. It headed by the Chairman and comprises of a Member. Till today, the Commission has organized more than 150 recruitments and selected capable applicants against 6317 posts. Frequently, it publishes employment notifications through the official web page and also provided exam materials along with notification. Now this time, it has come back with new job openings in Odisha and details available in following passages.
The Orissa SSC invites interested candidates to apply online application for recruitment to 156 Junior Assistant Posts and 207 Junior Clerk Jobs under Different Directorates/H.O.D. offices and Subordinate offices. All those people who want to participate must have passed at least 10th exam or equivalent examination from a recognized board. As per OSSC Jr Assistants & Jr Clerks Recruitment Age limit, every aspirant must exist in between 18 years to 32 years as on cut off date 01st Jan 2016. Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation in upper limit. The commission will arrange Written Examination and then Computer Skill Test as a selection process to hire best contenders. The last date to apply online Odisha SSC Jr Assistants & Clerks Application is 11th Jan 2017. The OSSC JA Clerk Recruitment Apply Online link will automatically disable on 12th Jan 2017 from the official website. Don’t forget to read the Official Odisha SSC Jr Assistant Notification of this recruitment once before submission process.
The complete details about eligibility criteria such as qualifications, age limit, salary, grade pay, application fee, selection process and registration dates mentioned in below description.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancies Details:-
Recruitment Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Advertisement No.: IIE-72/2016/3996/O.S.S.C; Dt. 09.12.2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 363
Post Names: Jr Assistants (JA) and Jr Clerks
Orissa SSC Vacancy List Post wise:-
- Junior Assistant (Post Code-39/JAHO-HOD Offices) – 156 vacancies
- Junior Clerk (Post Code-106/JC-Subordinate Offices) – 207 vacancies
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Odisha
Submission Process: On-line
Salary (per month):
- The selected aspirants will get a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 05,200/- pulse Grade Pay Rs. 01,900/-.
- Please Check the official notification for more details about pay scale and allowances.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: The examination fees can be deposit either through online (NET Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card) or offline (Bank Challan) mode.
- General (GEN) and SEBC Category Aspirants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees).
- SC, ST & PwD Category Aspirants: No fees
Odisha SSC Jr Assistant Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
The educational qualifications required for this recruitment process are as follow.
- Passed minimum (10+2) or equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
- Degree in any discipline with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Age Limitation (as on 01st Jan 2016):
- Above 18 years and Below 32 years for Unreserved Candidates
- Those who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation as per Government Norms.
- Please refer official notification for more details about age eligibility.
Those who perform best in the following selection tasks will get selection for Odisha Jr Assistant/ Clerk Vacancy 2017.
- Combined Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
- Main Written Examination (400 marks)
- Paper-I: 100 marks
- Paper-II: 100 marks
- Paper-III: 200 marks
- Computer Skill Test (50 marks)
Recruitment Key Dates for the Candidates:
- Date to Start Registration of On-line Application Form: 12th December 2016
- Last Date to Submit On-line Application Form:
11th January 201718th January 2017 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date Register Detailed Application Form by Special Category Candidates: 03rd February 2017
- Examination Dates: February 2017
|Click here to Download OSSC Jr Clerk & Jr Assistant Pre Exam 2017 Admit Card|
Steps to Apply Online OSSC Junior Clerks Recruitment Application Form 2017:-
- First of all, subscribe to the official website or just open a link uploaded below.
- Navigate to what’s new section and open the notification link
- Download the advertisement pdf page to your device and read it carefully.
- Now, press ‘Apply On-line’ link and start filling up your registration form.
- Attach necessary documents.
- Upload your scanned image of passport size photo and signature.
- Submit your form after verifying all those details filled by you.
- Save the Registration Number and Password appears on your screen.
- Make two prints for just reference.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Hurry Up Guys!! 11/01/17 is a closing date to register your details for latest Odisha SSC JA Clerk Vacancies. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in and to get the latest info about OSSC Recruitment 2017 in upcoming days. We will update Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Result in this article whenever published. If you any query, then contact authority through their official site. Share this article if you have liked it. Keep visiting regularly for next update. THANK YOU!!
OSSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 121 Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Vacancies has been published to apply through its authorized website at www.ossc.gov.in:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently issued fresh employment news via advertise No. IIE-99/15-3922/OSSC Dt.: 20.08.2015 on its main portal, regarding OSSC Recruitment to fill up vacant posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant. Official authority of selection commission is specially looking for young, good physique and energetic personnel with good character for 121 available vacancies. This is best news for qualified applicants who were searching for latest Govt Jobs in Odisha can utilize this golden opportunity by filing OSSC Online application form.
All those contestants who are willing to participate in written exam for OSSC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2015 must have done at least 12th/intermediate or should have acquired graduation in any filed from recognized university. Eligible candidates can apply online for above job recruitment from 21st August 2015 to 21st September 2015 at concerned site, after which the application will not be accepted at any reason. We notify that application received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
While applying for the posts, contenders seeking for Govt Jobs after HSC/12th Class should furnish correct mobile number for sending SMS by commission relating to examination. He/she is advised not to bring any such banned items to the examination venue. Mobile phone or any other communication device is not allowed into the premises of exam centre.
First of all go through the norms mentioned in official notification/advertisement no. IIE-99/15-3922/OSSC and brief information about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection procedure, important dates etc. before applying for online registration.
Total Vacancies: 121 posts
Vacancy Name: Jr. Fisheries Technical Assistant
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
A) No. of post Men: 94 posts
- For SC Category: 19 posts.
- For ST Category: 39 posts.
- For SEBC Category: 11 posts.
- For UR Category: 25 posts.
B) No. of post Women: 27 posts
- For SC Category: 06 posts.
- For ST Category: 09 posts.
- For SEBC Category: 04 posts.
- For UR Category: 08 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01-01- 2015):
- General Category Applicants: the minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- For SEBC, SC, ST & Women Applicants: the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years.
- For PwD Applicants: the upper age limit is upto 10 years.
- Capable aspirants must have passed at least Class 12th/intermediate or have acquired graduation in any filed from CHSE/University.
- The Contestants must know swimming well.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected individuals for above job vacancy will get best pay band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,800/- Grade Pay by Directorate of Fisheries.
Selection would be done based on performance in the written test followed by personal interview. Candidates up to 3 times of the actual vacancy shall be called to appear in viva-voce test. The final select list shall be prepared, category-wise in order of merit, taking into the sum total of marks secured by contestants in the viva-voce test and career assessment.
- Written Examination: Common objective type of 100 marks with duration of 1-1/2 hours.
- Viva-voce Test: It will consist of 25 marks.
How to fill OSSC Online Application Form 2017?
- Open authorized website of the Commission.
- In main page, click on the tab ‘online application’.
- In next page, find out link named ‘Jr. Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015’ and click on it.
- Read all the detailed instruction as mentioned in notification.
- If eligible then click on the link ‘apply online’.
- Now, fill up the application form with required information without leaving any item blank.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and image of his/her full signature in the online application form.
- Re-check filled information and the scanned signature, photo are clearly identifiable.
- At last, click the ‘submit button’.
- Download and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
- Starting Date for registration of Online Application form: 21st August, 2015.
- Last Date to fill up Application form: 21st September, 2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Availability of Admit cards: 10-15 days before the date of Written Test.
- Date of Written Test: notified later.
- Result Date: the results will be published in due course in the Commission’s site.