OSSC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 121 Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Vacancies has been published to apply through its authorized website at www.ossc.gov.in:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently issued fresh employment news via advertise No. IIE-99/15-3922/OSSC Dt.: 20.08.2015 on its main portal, regarding OSSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacant posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant. Official authority of selection commission is specially looking for young, good physique and energetic personnel with good character for 121 available vacancies. This is best news for qualified applicants who were searching for latest Govt Jobs in Odisha can utilize this golden opportunity by filing OSSC Online application form.
All those contestants who are willing to participate in written exam for OSSC Technical Assistant Vacancy 2015 must have done at least 12th/intermediate or should have acquired graduation in any filed from recognized university. Eligible candidates can apply online for above job recruitment from 21st August 2015 to 21st September 2015 at concerned site, after which the application will not be accepted at any reason. We notify that application received incomplete or received through any mode other than online mode are liable to be summarily rejected.
While applying for the posts, contenders seeking for Govt Jobs after HSC/12th Class should furnish correct mobile number for sending SMS by commission relating to examination. He/she is advised not to bring any such banned items to the examination venue. Mobile phone or any other communication device is not allowed into the premises of exam centre.
First of all go through the norms mentioned in official notification/advertisement no. IIE-99/15-3922/OSSC and brief information about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, selection procedure, important dates etc. before applying for online registration.
OSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Cuttack, Odisha.
Total Vacancies: 121 posts.
Vacancy Name: Jr. Fisheries Technical Assistant.
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
A) No. of post Men: 94 posts.
- For SC Category: 19 posts.
- For ST Category: 39 posts.
- For SEBC Category: 11 posts.
- For UR Category: 25 posts.
B) No. of post Women: 27 posts.
- For SC Category: 06 posts.
- For ST Category: 09 posts.
- For SEBC Category: 04 posts.
- For UR Category: 08 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01-01- 2015):
- General Category Applicants: the minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- For SEBC, SC, ST & Women Applicants: the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years.
- For PwD Applicants: the upper age limit is upto 10 years.
- Please refer to official notification for more detailed information about age eligibility.
- Capable aspirants must have passed at least Class 12th/intermediate or have acquired graduation in any filed from CHSE/University.
- The Contestants must know swimming well.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: The fees can be deposited either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- General (UR) and SEBC Category Aspirants: Rs. 100/- only.
- SC, ST & PwD Category Aspirants: No fees.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected individuals for above job vacancy will get best pay band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,800/- Grade Pay by Directorate of Fisheries.
Selection would be done based on performance in the written test followed by personal interview. Candidates up to 3 times of the actual vacancy shall be called to appear in viva-voce test. The final select list shall be prepared, category-wise in order of merit, taking into the sum total of marks secured by contestants in the viva-voce test and career assessment.
- Written Examination: Common objective type of 100 marks with duration of 1-1/2 hours.
- Viva-voce Test: It will consist of 25 marks.
How to fill OSSC Fisheries Recruitment Form 2015?
- Open authorized website of the Commission.
- In main page, click on the tab ‘online application’.
- In next page, find out link named ‘Jr. Fisheries Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015’ and click on it.
- Read all the detailed instruction as mentioned in notification.
- If eligible then click on the link ‘apply online’.
- Now, fill up the application form with required information without leaving any item blank.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and image of his/her full signature in the online application form.
- Re-check filled information and the scanned signature, photo are clearly identifiable.
- At last, click the ‘submit button’.
- Download and take print out of submitted copy for further procedure.
- Starting Date for registration of Online Application form: 21st August, 2015.
- Last Date to fill up Application form: 21st September, 2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Availability of Admit cards: 10-15 days before the date of Written Test.
- Date of Written Test: notified later.
- Result Date: the results will be published in due course in the Commission’s site.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in