Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application Form for Bihar PHC Personal Assistant/Stenographer 100 vacancies released to apply at www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in official website:
Patna High Court Jobs Opening for Bachelor’s Degree Holders!! The High Court of Patna has just now circulated the latest job notification (P.A./01/2017) for interested candidates to their official website. According to this employment news, Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 of 100 Personal Assistant posts released for appointing career-oriented and eligible Indian Citizen having essential qualifications. All the appropriate job-seekers who since a long time looking to grab latest personal assistant jobs after degree in Bihar can make use of this right opportunity without being late. We are confident about this official advertisement that it would add happiness to each and every unemployed people’s faces who willing to direct their career in govt sector. Those applicants’ qualifications match with job-profile can go further for Bihar PHC Stenographer Vacancy Online application process. The last date to apply online is 27th of April 2017. Read out this whole article for collecting some useful information regarding High Court PA Jobs in Patna and to be sure about eligibility norms.
The High Court of Judicature at Patna was formed in the year of 1916 on 03rd February but later affiliated with the Government of India Act 1915. It is a High Court of the Bihar State which authorized by Indian Constitution. It is a distinct and independent arm of Government entrusted with judicial authority and mandated to deliver justice to the people residing in India. It plays a big role in the promotion of law and order, human rights, social justice, morality and good governance. Its key function is an adjudication of civil and criminal cases. In addition, Judiciary performs other related duties in the promotion of human rights, social justice, and morality. At present, Chief Justice of this Judiciary is Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari. Currently, online applications are invited for PHC Personal Assistant Recruitment to existing 100 vacant vacancies on probation in the ministerial establishment of PHC. Don’t miss out this career register your names as early as possible visiting the official website.
- 1 Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
As per mentioned in the official advertisement, only those contestants with graduation degree are allowed to apply for Patna High Court Personal Assistant Jobs. Interested and qualified candidate must remember that official website will commence online registration process from 23/03/17 to 27/04/17. Every candidate is suggested in their own interest to submit online application form much before the due date and not to wait until the closing date. The board will organize English shorthand-typing test and oral interview for selection of the best aspirants. Applicants age should be above 25 years and below 35 years in order to crack these govt jobs in Bihar. Here, all the candidates are advised to make sure that he/she fulfills required eligibility criteria and other instructions including qualifications as prescribed in Patna High Court Stenographer Notification 2017. The complete info about upper age limit, minimum qualification, pay band, selection methodology, useful dates, examination fees and mode of payment are well explained below in details.
Patna High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
Organization Name: High Court Judicial of Patna
Advt No.: P.A./01/2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant (PA)/Stenographer
Job Type: State Government Job
Application Process: On-line mode only
Patna HC Personal Asst Pay Scale (per month): Selected candidates will get attractive Pay Band (PB-2) of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- along with usual allowances as admissible under the rules and regulations.
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-refundable): Applicants can deposit their fees through online as well as offline modes.
- Un-Reserved (GEN)/ BC/ EBC Category: Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only) plus Bank Charges
- Reserved (SC/ ST) Category: Rs. 300/- (rupees three hundred only) plus Bank Charges
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (Cutoff Date 01/01/17):
- Interested candidates age should not be less than 25 years and not more than 35 years
- Age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota contestants as per the rules:
- BC/ EBD – Maxi 38 years
- SC/ ST & State Govt employees – Maxi 40 years
- Contestants must hold a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent qualification from a Govt approved University.
- Candidates who are Law Graduates will get the first preference.
- Applicants must have a diploma/a certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
- Download the official notification from below uploaded links to know more details about qualifications.
Selection Modes: The final selection of applicants for PHC Personal Assistant Recruitment will be done based on their performance in following exams:-
- English shorthand-typing test (mini speed of 80 W.P.M. for 240 words only Typing (English) speed of 40 words per minute)
- English Typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- English Language and Grammer Test
- Computer Applications Knowledge
- Oral Interview
patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in PA Recruitment Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification Date: 29.03.2017
- Online Registration starts from 29.03.2017
- Online Registration of Application ends on 27.04.2017 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date of Fee Payment via Bank Challan: 27.04.2017
- Last Date of Application Fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card: 27.04.2017 (11:59 PM)
- Online Editing of Application Form: 04.05.2017 (11:59 PM)
- Admit Card Download Date: Announced Soon
- PHC PA Exam Dates: Announced Soon
How to Apply Online Patna High Court Personal Assistant Application Form 2017?
- Open the authorized website of this organization or just click on a link uploaded below.
- In the homepage, go to “Notices and Notifications” section.
- In that section, find out “PHC Recruitment Notification for the post of Personal Assistant/Stenographer in Patna High Court” link and click on it.
- First of all, read out every instruction carefully as mentioned the official advertisement.
- Now, click on “Agree & Continue” option.
- Insert all the asked details in the prescribed format of application form.
- Upload necessary documents/ certificates along your passport size photo and signature.
- Make fee payment using Bank Challan or Net Banking/ Dr. Card/ Cr. Card etc.
- At last, don’t forget to ensure that all the information provided is correct before submitting it.
- If possible, then also take a print out of submitted copy for further examination usage.
Admit Card Download Details: The recruitment board will upload the Admit Card to their official website. All the applicants will have to collect their Call Letter from the website using their Registration ID Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
PHC PA/Steno Result Info: Once the examination gets over, the authority will take at least 01 month to declare the merit list of selected candidates. The department will publish result through online mode at the official website.
Bihar PHC Peronal Assistant Notification 2017 Download PDF
Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Now
Candidates having any queries can contact authority through 0612-7158618. Bookmark this web page for next updates of Examination Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study Materials, Admit Card, Key Answers, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit list. In case you wants to ask any of your queries about this recruitment then please go ahead and write it down in a comment box. Our techufo.in web team will provide you every answer to your submitted questions as speedily as possible. All the participants are advised to keep visiting this website for details and updates regarding examination. THANK YOU…!!