Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application Form link has available for the total 179 posts of Bihar PHC Assistant vacancies to apply at www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in:
The High Court of Patna has just now circulated a fresh job notification HC/2016/01 Dated: 30.03.16 to their official website. According to this employment news, Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 of 179 Assistant posts was released for appointing career-oriented and eligible Indian Citizen with essential qualification. All the appropriate job-seekers who since a long time looking to grab latest assistant jobs after degree in Bihar can make use of this right opportunity without being late. We are confident about this official advertisement that it would add happiness to each and every unemployed people’s faces who willing to direct their career in govt sector. Those applicant’s qualifications match with job-profile can go further for Bihar PHC Vacancy Online application process that ends on 21st of April 2016. Read out this whole article for collecting some useful information regarding High Court Asst Jobs in Patna and to be sure about eligibility norms.
The High Court of Judicature at Patna was formed in the year of 1916 on 03rd February but later affiliated with the Government of India Act 1915. It is a High Court of the Bihar State which authorized by Indian Constitution. It is a distinct and independent arm of Government entrusted with judicial authority and mandated to deliver justice to the people residing in India. It plays a big role in the promotion of law and order, human rights, social justice, morality and good governance. Its key function is an adjudication of civil and criminal cases. In addition, Judiciary performs other related duties in the promotion of human rights, social justice, and morality. At present, Chief Justice of this Judiciary is Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari. Currently, online applications are invited for PHC Assistant Recruitment to existing 179 vacant vacancies on probation in the ministerial establishment of PHC.
As per mentioned in the official advertisement, only those contestants with graduation degree are allowed to apply for Patna High Court Assistant Jobs. Interested and qualified candidate must remember that official website will commence online registration process from 01/04/16 to 21/04/16. Every candidate is suggested in their own interest to submit online application form much before the due date and not to wait until the closing date. The board will organize preliminary test, mains written examination and interview for selection of the best aspirants. Applicants age should be above 18 years and below 37 years in order to crack these govt jobs in Bihar. Here, all the candidates are advised to make sure that he/she fulfills required eligibility criteria and other instructions including qualifications as prescribed in official notification. The complete info about upper age limit, minimum qualification, pay band, selection methodology, useful dates, examination fees and mode of payment are well explained below in details.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 News Details:-
Organization Name: High Court Judicial of Patna
Advt No.: HC/2016/01
Job Type: State Government Job
Application Process: On-line mode only
Total No. of Vacancies: 179 seats
Name of the Post: Assistant
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected candidates will get attractive Pay Band (PB-2) of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- along with usual allowances as admissible under the rules and regulations.
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Applicants can deposit their fees through online as well as offline modes.
- Un-Reserved (GEN)/ BC/ EBC Category: Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only) plus Bank Charges
- Reserved (SC/ ST) Category: Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only) plus Bank Charges
Patna High Court Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Interested candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years
- Age relaxation in upper limit will be applicable for reserved quota contestants as per the rules:
- BC/ EBD – Maxi 40 years
- SC/ ST & State Govt employees – Maxi 42 years
- Contestants must hold a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent qualification from a Govt approved University.
- Candidates are also required to have expertise knowledge in Computer application.
The final selection of applicants for PHC Assistant Recruitment will be done based on their performance in following exams:-
- Preliminary Examination based on OMR sheet
- Main Written Test based on OMR sheet
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification (if required)
How to Apply Online Patna High Court Assistant Application Form 2016?
- Open an authorized website of this organization.
- In the homepage, go to “Notices and Notifications” section.
- In that section, find out “Recruitment Notification for the post of Assistant in Patna High Court” link and click on it.
- First of all, read out every instruction carefully as mentioned the official advertisement.
- Now, click on “Agree & Continue” option.
- Insert all the asked details in the prescribed format of application form.
- Upload necessary documents/ certificates along your passport size photo and signature.
- Make fee payment using Bank Challan or Net Banking/ Dr. Card/ Cr. Card etc.
- At last, don’t forget to ensure that all the information provided is correct before submitting it.
- If possible then also take a print out of submitted copy for further examination usage.
Important Dates to be kept in mind:-
- Online Registration starts from 01st of April 2016
- Online Registration of Application ends on 21st of April 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date of Fee Payment via Bank Challan: 17th of April 2016
- Last Date of Application Fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card: 21st of April 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Online Editing of Application Form: 22nd to 25th of April 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Admit Card Download Date: Announced Soon
- Examination Dates: Announced Soon
Official Website: www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Save this portal for next updates of Examination Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study Materials, Admit Card, Key Answers, Cut off Marks, Results and Merit list. In case you wants to ask any of your queries about this recruitment then please go ahead and write it down in a comment box. Our techufo.in web team will provide you every answer to your submitted questions as speedily as possible, THANK YOU.