PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application Form link has released for 234 posts of Vidyut Sahayak and Superintendent Vacancies to apply at www.pgvcl.com:
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited has recently revealed job advertisement for hiring best and most appropriate young candidates to their electricity department. As per this employment news/ rojgar samachar, the latest notification of PGVCL Recruitment 2016 was disclosed to fill up posts like Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), Deputy Superintendent of Accounts and Deputy Superintendent of Establishment. Now, those all jobless and well-qualified youth who keenly looking to crack govt career after graduation degree can apply for these current job openings in Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) without delay. Interested individuals can make use of this unique opportunity within the last date 02nd May 2016 by submitting applications for their desired posts via online sources. We kindly suggest every willing candidate read out this article as it will helpful to understand eligibility criteria for PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies and other relevant details.
About Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited: It is an electricity company that was incorporated in the year of 2003 on 15th September by Gujarat Electricity Board. It is a public limited company and subsidiary of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam (GUVNL). It feeds electricity to total 12 districts of Gujarat state namely Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Devbhumi Dwarka, Bhuj, Amreli, Botad, Morbi, Bhavnagar, Surendranagar and Gir Somnath. The main headquarter of this organization is in Rajkot city, Saurashtra. For better administration and consumers’ conveniences, it has divided administrative area in total 11 circles out of which 6 circles are under direct control of Corporate Office and 4 circles under Bhavnagar Zonal Office and 1 circle under Bhuj Zonal Office. At present, this company has more than 13000 employees to cover a total service area of approx 99,771 sq. km. This company works with the main aim of supplying qualify power to their valued consumers all over the state.
Now, the board has come up with huge employment notification and also invited applications from eligible young people for the GEB recruitment of 205 Vidyut Sahayak (JA), 04 Deputy Superintendent of Establishment and 25 Deputy Superintendent of Accounts posts. Those passionate candidates with qualifications like Graduation Degree, C.A., M.B.A. (finance), I.C.W.A., etc. are suitable to apply for this fresh PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment. All eligible applicants are strictly advised to register their name only through online mode by visiting the official website or clicking on a direct link provided below of this article. Contestants must remember that process to fill PGVCL online application will proceed from 11.04.2016 and last up to 02.05.2016. According to upper and lower age criteria, every aspirant age must be minimum 20 years while maximum 40 years. To avoid any kind of disappointment due to heavy on the website, applicants are informed in their own interest to apply as soon as they can without waiting for a closing date.
Remember, the selection of applied contestants will be based on their performed in written test, interview followed by document verification. The written examination will be organized after completion of a registration process and all details related to this test provided through an authorized web portal. All those applicants who wish to grab these recently updated Gujarat Govt Jobs’16 are guided to apply within a time limit as registration link will be disabled after the due date. Please don’t forget to have a look at PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Notification 2016 before filling up form for being sure about essential eligibilities. The entire useful details for GEB JA Vacancies such as academic qualifications, upper age limitation, salary, examination fees, initial dates, selection systems, “Process to Submit On-line Form”, etc. are well mentioned below. Job hunters can follow our portal for fast updates related to Govt Job opportunities in India.
PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:-
Department Name: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Placement: Anywhere in Saurashtra
Registration Process: On-line
Total Vacancies: 234 seats
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) – 205 seats
- Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (for ST category only) – 25 seats
- Deputy Superintendent of Establishment (for ST category only) – 04 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- Junior Assistant Post – Pay Band of Rs. 9,700/- to Rs. 21,710/-
- Deputy Superintendent Posts – Pay Band of Rs. 13,600/- to Rs. 31,300/-
Application/ Examination Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: Candidates can pay fees via online or offline sources as per their convenience.
- Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy:
- For General Quota – Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred only)
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC Quota – Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred and fifty only)
- For Deputy Superintendent Vacancy – Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred and fifty only)
PGVCL Jobs Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Aspirants must have following qualification post wise from a Govt authorized University or Institution.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) - Graduation Degree in any stream with at least 60% marks for General Categories and 55% marks for SC/ ST/ SEBC.
- Deputy Superintendent of Accounts - C.A. / I.C.W.A. / M.Com. / M.B.A. (Finance) in regular mode. Work experience of 2 (two) years will be required after finishing above qualifications.
- Deputy Superintendent of Establishment – M.S.W. / M.L.W. / M.B.A. (HR), 2 years full time course.
Note: For more detailed information regarding every vacancy please refer official notification from a quick link placed at a bottom of this page.
- Junior Assistant:
- For General Candidates: Maximum 30 years
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC Contestants: Maximum 35 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Accountants: Maximum 35 years
- Deputy Superintendent of Establishment: Maximum 40 years
Modes of Selection:
Final selection will be done based on applicant’s performance and marks obtained from the following process:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of Documents
How to fill PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Online Application Form 2016?
- First, open an authorized web page of this company.
- In the home page, click on “Recruitment” link.
- Find out the relevant link of advertisement and then open it.
- Download that notification pdf file to your device and read it carefully.
- After reading, if you find yourself eligible then go further and press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Now, select your desired post and fill up the prescribed format of application form.
- Also, upload scanned copies of asked certificates/ documents, color photograph and signature in JPGE file format.
- If you willing to deposit fees through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc then pay it otherwise download Bank Challan for offline payment.
- At last, certify inserted details and finally click on “SUBMIT” button.
- Save this applied form to the computer/ mobile and also print a hard copy for just a reference.
Important Dates for the Contenders:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11th of April’16 (10:30 AM)
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 02nd of May’16 (06:00 AM)
- Due Date of Online Fee Payment & Generation of SBI Challan: 02nd of May’16 (06:00 AM)
- Due Date to Pay Fees via SBI Challan & Final Submission: 05th May’16 (06:00 AM)
Official Portal: www.pgvcl.com
Readers can save our www.techufo.in web portal for Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Recruitment 2016 next updates like Written Test Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Paper, Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result, Merit list, etc. The visitors can share their query regarding this recruitment process by submitting it in a comment box. We will try to answer your questions as fast as possible by solving it, THANK YOU.