PSPCL Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification for Assistant Lineman 1500 vacancies released to Apply Punjab State Power Corporation ALM Online Application at www.pspcl.in:
The Punjab Govt Jobs 2017 Opportunity for Young ITI Job-Seekers!! Apply Now!! Are you looking for latest Lineman jobs openings in Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.?? Then you will find all the information from this web page. According to the update, the most recent PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2017 pdf has released by the department at their official website. You may download this notification using a quick link uploaded below. The State Government has published the link to Apply Online PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Linemen against CRA 289/16 at the homepage. There are total 1500 ALM vacant posts available in Punjab SPCL for most dynamic, talented and result-oriented candidates. It is an excellent opportunity for those finding power sector Government vacancies in recent times. All those contestants who meet the eligibility criteria for PSPCL Asst Lineman Vacancy 2017 may apply their applications through online mode visiting the concerned site. Interested and eligible people can start the online registration process for Punjab State Power Corporation ALM Jobs from 10th January’17. For more details related to this recruitment, scroll down the page and read it.
About Punjab State Power Corporation Limited: POWERCOM founded in the year of 2010 on 16th April and headquartered in Patiala. It connects with Electric Power Distribution Industry. In fact, it is the Electricity Generating and Distributing Government Company in the state. It is a Government-owned Corporation working with the responsibility of operating State’s generating projects and distribution system. This POWERCOM is a part of the Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) – a statutory body formed on 01st February 1959 under the Electricity Supply Act 1948. The PSEB business of Power Generation transferred to this POWERCOM to pull down the burden. They have introduced new technologies like electronic meters, remote control of transformers, remote meter reading and HVDS system for AP/ Industries. Sri K.D. Chowdary is a Chairman cum Managing Director of this Power transmission and distribution company. Frequently, it releases notification to recruit the best employees for vacant positions whenever available. Those candidates who want to make careers in PSPCL every year they wait for the employment release by the official website. Ok this year too, they have come up latest employment news and details provided in the following passages.
The Latest Govt Jobs Alert!! The Punjab POWERCOM Latest Recruitment to fill up 1500 vacancies of Assistant Lineman Posts released and interested people can submit their applications from 10.01.2017 to 08.02.2017. Those candidates who have completed two (02) years Apprenticeship in the trade of Linemen can apply for this POWERCOM recruitment of Asst Linemen. If you are looking for ITI based Govt careers, then suitable to utilize this opportunity without any doubt. Coming to the PSPCL Asst Lineman Jobs Age limit, every applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 37 years as on cut off date mentioned in the advertisement. Those who apply their applications will get select only by passing the selection process consist of written test and interview. The official PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Apply Online link attached with this web page at the bottom. Click on the direct recruitment link and start filling up your application form without wasting any time. All the contestants shall apply PSPCL Online Form only through the designated portal.
The Punjab POWERCOM Lineman Jobs Advertisement link also attached below, open it and check out the vacancy details like qualifications, age criteria, pay scale, Step-I & Step-II registration dates, etc.
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancies Details:-
Department Name: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Recruitment Advt No.: CRA 289/16
Total Number of Vacancies: 1500
Vacancy Name: Assistant Lineman
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in the State
Apply Process: On-line mode
Pay Scale & Grade Pay:
The selected applicants will get following Pay Scale plus Grade Pay as per the company’s norms.
- Pay Band Rs. 06,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 03,400/- Grade Pay
- For Unreserved Category: Update Soon
- For Reserved Category: Update Soon
Friends!! Do you want to read Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification?? If yes, then please check out the below links. We advise you guys to refer the detailed instructions carefully before applying the registration form. It is important for every candidate to know the required eligibility criteria before going further. The board will release category-wise break-up of number of reserved posts through their website. So don’t worry; reserved category candidates. The simple guidelines to fill up PSPCL ALM Online Application Form provided in this article by our TechUFO team. All those willing to register their details for Punjab Power Corporation latest vacancies can follow those steps available below.
Punjab State Power Corporation ALM Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have the following qualification required for ALM vacancy.
- 02 Years ITI Apprenticeship in the Trade of Lineman
Note: The selection committee will give first preference to those who have done their Two Years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/PSTCL of erstwhile PSEB.
- Above 18 years and below 37 years of age will be required from the interested general category candidates.
- Those applicants belonging to reserved quota will get age relaxation in an upper limit as per the rules and instructions of the Government.
Those who apply will be selected based on their overall performance in the following tasks:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
Important Dates for Interested Candidates:-
- Opening Date to Register Online Application Form: 10th January 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Closing Date for Online Registration (Step-1): 31st January 2017 at 06:00 PM
- Due Date to Pay Fee at State Bank of Patiala: 04th February 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-2): 08th February 2017 at 06:00 PM
- Exam Dates: Notified Later
How to Apply Online Punjab PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
Important Note: Please keep ready your scanned image of current passport size photograph, signature, and other mentioned certificates. Without all these documents you will not able to register your applicant form. Candidates are also required to have a valid Email ID and Contact Number for the registration process.
- Open the official website or just click on a link arranged below.
- Click on a Recruitment link available on the homepage.
- In a next page, search a link titled as “PSPCL Asst Lineman CRA 289/16 Notification” and then click on it.
- Download the pdf file of advertisement and then read out the eligibility criteria.
- Now, click on “Apply Online Application” link to start the registration process.
- Fill up your Personal, Professional, Communication, Educational and Contact details in the application form without making a spelling mistake.
- Download the Bank Challan and pay your fee at State Bank of Patiala.
- Attach scanned copies of the photo, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Verify the details inserted in a form before the final submission.
- Finally, press “SUBMIT” bottom and save the system generated Registration Number along with Password.
- Don’t forget to make the printout for just a reference.
Official Website: www.pspcl.in
Don’t miss this career opportunity!! Submit your Punjab POWERCOM Asst Lineman Application as soon as possible before the last date i.e. 08th Feb’17. In this article, we have tried our best to provide all the required information on PSPCL Recruitment 2017 process for 1500 ALM vacancies. Interested contestants can bookmark our website www.techufo.in for upcoming updates. Stay tuned for more Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result and Merit list through this web page. ALL THE BEST!!