Puducherry UDC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 503 Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Vacancies has been already issued on its authorized website at www.recruitment.puducherry.gov.in:
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms has delivered fresh employment news through its primary site regarding Puducherry UDC Recruitment 2015 to fill up qualified personnel for 503 vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial). It is very good news for all interested contestants who were searching latest Govt Jobs in Puducherry can utilize this one of the best opportunity by filing UDC Online application form. This is going to be big direct recruitment drive so official authority is specially looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals with brilliant academic records for above posts.
The business of the Government came to be transacted in 12 Departments as enumerated With effect from 1st July 1963 in the schedule to the Business of the Government of Puducherry (Allocation) Rules, 1963. In the Schedule to the Rules ibid, 14 Departments have been enumerated. Confidential and Cabinet Department, General Administration Department and the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms are a few among them. The head office is located at Pondicherry city. This time department has come with fresh notification and inviting online application from the eligible Indian Citizens who are Natives/Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the Competitive Examination to be held for direct recruitment.
Before applying for registration, all intrigued aspirants who wish to apply for Puducherry Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ Vacancy 2015 must have completed Degree/Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute. Qualified candidates can submit application for on-line registration which will be hosted in main web portal between 12th August, 2015 and 11th September, 2015 for the above UDC job recruitment. The information or data furnished by the applicants in online application are final & cannot be altered later after last date, so register application well within the time limit to avoid any type of error.
All the eligible candidates for govt jobs after graduation are advised to have a copy of online generated application for their reference. They should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement no. A-34012/4/2015/DP&AR(Exam) to avoid any type of disappointment at later stage. No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process. Candidates must verify the status of their Application/Hall Ticket etc., through online only. Through out recruitment process, they should make sure that their Email ID and Contact details are valid and working properly.
All the brief details about vacancies, age limit, qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are well mentioned below.
Puducherry UDC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in Puducherry.
Total Vacancies: 503 posts.
Vacancy Name: Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial).
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:
- For UR Category: 253 posts.
- For MBC Category: 90 posts.
- For SC Category: 80 posts.
- For OBC Category: 55 posts.
- For EBC Category: 10 posts.
- For BCM Category: 10 posts.
- For BT Category: 05 posts.
- For XSM Category: 50 posts.
- For PH Category: 15 posts.
- For MSP Category: 25 posts.
Age Limit (as on 11-09- 2015):
- Qualified aspirants should have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 32 years of age.
- Age limit is relaxable in respect of MBC, SC, OBC, EBC, BCM, BT, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated from their husband and who are re-married, In-service officials and Meritorious Sports Persons.
- Contestants must have completed Degree/Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Refer official notification file.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected contestants for above UDC job vacancy will get best pay band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- The final selection of aspirants will be based on performance in Written Examination followed by Interview.
UDC Recruitment 2015 Online Application:
- Open the official website.
- On home page, Click on ‘Recruitment’ option.
- In next page, select the ‘Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- Now, read all the detailed instructions carefully in notification/advertisement to be sure about your eligibility.
- Fill up all the required fields in application form without making any error.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit it.
- Download and print out the submitted copy of application for further examination procedure.
- Submission of online application starts from: 12th August, 2015 by 10.00 AM.
- Last Date for submission of online application: 11th September, 2015 till 5.45 PM.
- Written Examination Date: Declare soon.
- For any clarification, please contact the Help Line Number 0413-2233215 on all working days between 9.30 A.M. and 5.00 P.M.
Official Website: www.recruitment.puducherry.gov.in