Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 JE Notification Released for Junior Engineer 373 Vacancies to Apply Online Application Form at www.irrigation.punjab.gov.in:
Hello, Readers….., We Are Back!! Today we have beneficiary news for Diploma Engineering completed contestants looking to build careers in the govt sector. On 23rd Nov 2016, the State Government has issued employment notification for recruitment of Junior Engineers in Punjab Irrigation Department. The Government has made available total 373 JE (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) posts that to be filled up with most eligible, dynamic and result oriented persons. According to the Official Punjab Irrigation Dept JE Notification 2017, interested candidates must start enrolling after meeting education qualification & age limitation. In this article, we have also shared a direct link of notification at the bottom so that contestants can verify edibility criteria. Those aspirants likely to apply for latest Jr Engineer Govt Jobs in Punjab state can use this opportunity. The authority will continue online submission of applications from 25th November to 16th December 2016. We have collected necessary information and mentioned under this article. Candidates can check out Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 related more details like application fee, selection process, syllabus, and how to apply from below description.
ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF IRRIGATION: It is a State Government-owned Body established to develop, plan, conserve, utilize and manage water resources. It is one of the most important dept of the state government. The head office of this agency is situated in Chandigarh. This organization solves all the water-related issues of the state. Their primary functions are managing major & minor canals, rivers, groundwater systems, tanks, and rainwater harvesting projects for agricultural activities. The irrigation system has started from Islamic era. They also release weekly employment news as per vacant posts available in the major projects. In recent times, there are a massive number of people in jobless position. They create job opportunity for well-qualified people by recruiting them as soon as necessity arises. The authority officials publish notification by uploading to their official website. They also provide exam syllabus pattern and previous year papers along with the notification. Through the official site, they provide the admit card to applicants before an examination. The final merit list of each recruitment releases within 01-02 months by the organization.
Now for latest Punjab Irrigation Department Bharti 2017, the board is inviting eligible and suitable candidates to submit their online applications by referring the official website. We insist personally qualified contestants for this recruitment as it comes once in a year only. The Advertisement No. 04/2016 released to fill up total 373 vacancies of Junior Engineers in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical branches. Those candidates who are looking to grab Punjab Jr Engineer Vacancy 2017 in Sichai Vibhag, they must have completed their Diploma Engineering from a recognized university. To participate for these JE govt vacancies the eligible diploma engineers’ age must be above 18 years and below 37 years. Those who come under reserved category, they will get age relaxation as per the Govt orders. Here we notify candidates to fill and submit Punjab Irrigation JE Application Form on or before 18th Dec 2016 at the corresponding address provided below. All those contestants who register their applications within time will consider for the selection process. You will also find a valid link to apply for Punjab Irrigation Dept Jobs Online at the end of this article.
Take your time and have a look for being sure about your eligibility towards the JE jobs. In the following passages, contenders will get all JE vacancy related details briefly.
Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 Latest Updates:-
Recruitment Advt. No.: 04/2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 373
Post Name: Jr. Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 296 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 61 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 16 vacancies
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in the state
Submission Process: In On-line mode only
Pay Scale & Grade Pay:
- Those applicants who appointed for JE post will receive Pay Band Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Rs. 04,800/- from the organization.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
Note: This application fee is excluding bank charges.
- SC/ ST/ PH Category Candidates – Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupee)
- General (GEN) and Other Categories – Rs. 800/- (eight hundred rupee)
Fee Payment Modes:
- Online fees can be deposit using sources like Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- Offline fees can be paid using Bank Challan copy.
To get success in Punjab Irrigation Dept JE Recruitment 2016-17 process, candidates have to pass written examination and interview with good score. Contenders have to verify him/her before applying that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions required for the post. After the due date of submission, request for correction in the Application Form shall not consider under any circumstances. The Punjab Sichai Vibhag Jobs Notification online download link is available on this web page. We request everyone to visit our website frequently for day-to-day updates on this recruitment.
Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Intrigued contenders must have possessed following qualifications from a Government recognized University or Institution.
- 03 (three) years Diploma Engineering Course in a relevant discipline
Age Limitation (as on cut off date i.e. 01st Jan’16):
- Lower age should be 18 years and upper age 37 years for the General Candidates.
- Age relaxation given to reserved categories will be under rules and instructions of the Government.
The recruitment board will conduct following exams as a selection process for appointing best aspirants.
- Written Examination (100 marks)
- Personal Interview
Key Dates To Remember:
- Notification Date: 24th November 2016
- Starting Date to fill up Online Applications: 25th November 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 16th December 2016 (upto 12:00 Midnight)
- Due Date to Application Fees: 17th December 2016
- Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Printed Form: 18th December 2016 (upto 05:00 PM)
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: 07 days prior exam date
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 28th December 2016
How to Apply Punjab Irrigation JE Online Application Form 2016-17?
- Subscribe to the official website or just click on a quick link uploaded at the bottom.
- Click on a link named as “Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification” that you will find on the homepage.
- Now, read the advertisement for eligibility criteria and other instructions.
- Open the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill up the mandatory fields like Personal, Professional, Educational, and Communication.
- Upload your Image of Photograph and Signature.
- Deposit the fees using on-line or off-line sources.
- After inserting all the details in the recruitment form, verify it.
- Take a print of filled registration form and send it to the concerned address on or before a due date.
- Thapar University, Patiala – 147004
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:-
- Download the official notification to know details about written exam syllabus and pattern.
Official Website: www.irrigation.punjab.gov.in | www.govt.thapar.edu
Helpline Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: 8557882876 & 8557884676
Hurry up guys, to apply for Junior Engineer Job, please fill up and submit your Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 Application as fast as possible. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for upcoming updates on Exam Date, Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks and Results. Leave your query in a comment given below. Our team will answer immediately after finding a solution. Follow us to get regular news on sarkari naukri in upcoming days. ALL THE BEST!!