Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 Latest Notification released for 191 Specialist Officer Vacancies to apply PNB SO Online Application Form at www.pnbindia.in official website.
Hello, readers!! Here we have current employment news to share with you as latest jobs in PNB are going to open soon. Recently, the Punjab National Bank has released indicative notification for recruitment of 191 Officers under Specialist Cadre in its various branches. It is an encouraging update for those who are keenly waiting for latest Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 since a long time after completing their graduation degree. The department has delivered PNB SO job openings 2016 notice recently through their official website. As per an indicative advertisement, the recruitment board is hunting for well-qualified, highly skilled and dynamic young candidates to fill up Punjab National Bank SO Vacancies. All those interested contestants who have a caliber to crack this post; they can submit PNB Recruitment 2016 online application form before the due date i.e. 09 Sept’16. We have also shared a link to download PNB Specialist Officer Notification 2016 here in this article at the bottom. Read out further eligibility criteria required for these posts from the following passages.
About Punjab National Bank (P.N.B.): It is India’s first Swadeshi Bank, established on 12th of April 1895. It has commenced from Lahore with an authorized capital of Rs. 02 lakh and working capital of Rs. 20,000. Lala Lajpat Rai is a founder of this company. During the long history of more than 121 years, total 07 (seven) banks have merged with this corporation. Currently, it has become stronger with a network of 6690 branches and 9463 ATMs. It stands tall amongst all other nationalized banks in major financial parameters with Global Business, Domestic Business, Domestic Deposits, Domestic Advances, CASA Deposits Savings Deposits and Operating Profit. Now, it is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company based in New Delhi, India. It serves over 90 million customers with quality products and services. This organization has more than 65,000 employees that work with full dedication. The average age of these employees was 46 years as on 31st March 2015. Their corporation mission is to be a Leading Global Bank with Pan India footprints and become a household brand in the Indo-Gangetic Plains. Every year, it also creates numbers of employment opportunities for those candidates looking to grab latest govt bank jobs in India.
Now, the Punjab National Bank invites on-line applications from eligible contestants to fill up 191 vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts. It is a career opportunity for suitable and capable which currently offered by the company to appoint them for these empty positions. Contenders who have completed their B.Tech/ PG/ Graduation in a relevant discipline are quite eligible for PNB Specialist Officer Jobs. Those passionate candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can without hesitation apply for this recruitment process via on-line mode. Contestants can visit the Bank’s official website pnbindia.in for detailed advertisement of the recruitment. All the intrigued candidates are requested to note that online submission of application will start onward 20/08/16. The last date to apply online applications is 09/09/16, so contestants are advised to register names as soon as possible without being late. The PNB SO Recruitment Apply Online link is available right now at the primary portal and will active till the closing date. As per this govt job updates, contestants have to follow all the general instructions described in notice at a time of applying for the post. More details are given below.
Contestants who want to apply for Specialist Officer Jobs in Punjab National Bank should satisfy themselves about their eligibility by referring the official notification. A valid E-mail ID and contact details of aspirants will require while filling up the form. There will be a written test for selection of best candidates out of total applied. The authority will select applicants based on their overall performance in written exam and interview. The PNB vacancy essential details like academic qualifications, experience, age limitation, initial dates, selection methodology, pay scale, and application fee are mentioned below so check it out.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2016 Latest Vacancy Details:-
Name of the Organization: Punjab National Bank
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Type of Job: Banking Jobs
Job Placement: India
Name of the Vacancy: Specialist Officer
Total Vacancies: 191 posts
Apply Mode: On-line
Pay Scale (Remuneration):
- The selected applicants will offer best pay scale plus grade pay by the authority.
- Candidates can refer notification to know their remuneration.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees )
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Quota Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
Mode of Payments:
- Contestants will have to make the payment of their fees through the payment gateway, debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
- Open the official notice for detail about an application fee submission process.
Punjab National Bank 191 SO Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Appropriate contenders need to have following qualifications in a relevant field from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Graduation Degree
- Post Graduation (PG)
Note: Applied candidates must be a member of ICSI.
Age Limit (as on cutoff date):
- Above 21 years and below 35 years for general category contestants.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation as per the orders of Central Government.
Note: There is a different age limit for every post, so we request you to download notification from a link placed below.
The most eligible and talented contestants will be appointed based on their marks scored from the following selection rounds:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Verification (if required)
PNB SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- We will update syllabus as well as written exam pattern here in this article whenever the official notification released by the board.
Call Letter/ Admit Card:
- The department will upload Punjab National Bank Call Letter for Specialized Officer exam to their official web page. The applicants will able to download their admit card 15 days before the commencement of exam. Candidates will get call letter download link on this page whenever officially released by the board.
How to fill PNB Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the official web page of this organization.
- Go to “Recruitments/ Careers” section placed on a lower side of the home page.
- In a new web page, click on a download link named as “PNB SO Recruitment Notice 2016”.
- Read all the norms and other instructions mentioned in the advertisement pdf file.
- Press on “Apply Online” link after going through general instructions written in the notice.
- Now, insert your correct details in the online prescribed application form.
- Pay your fee by using online options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Don’t forget to download your e-receipt after paying the exam fee.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photo, digital signature and certificates whatsoever necessary.
- Now, stay calm and re-check all information filled up in the registration form.
- Finally, submit your form before the due date of registration.
- Download the system generated application form after completion of registration process.
- Take one or two print outs for further use in the examination.
Key Dates for the Readers:-
- Online Registration Process Starts from: 20th of August 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Applications: 09th of September 2016
- Due Date for Online Payment of Fee: 09th of September 2016
- Call Letter Download Date: 04th of October 2016
- Written Examination Dates: 14th of October 2016
- Result Release Date: notified later
Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
Candidates can stay tuned this page for upcoming updates on PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 like exam syllabus/ pattern, previous exam papers, admit card/ call letter, model paper, answer key, cut off marks, result, and merit list. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get the latest news on govt recruitments, SSC jobs, LIC jobs, railway careers, etc. Applicants can leave their comment in a feedback box given below. Our team will reply readers as fast as they can. Kindly stay with us for regular updates. THANK YOU!!!