Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification for 325 Specialist Officer Vacancies released to apply PNB SO Online Application Form at www.pnbindia.in:
Hello, Readers!! Here we have current employment news to share as latest jobs in PNB has been opened. Recently, the Punjab National Bank has released indicative notification for recruitment of 325 Officers under Specialist Cadre in its various branches. Now it is an encouraging update for all those who are keenly waiting for latest Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 since a long time after completing their graduation degree/ diploma. The department has delivered a PNB SO Job Openings 2020 Notice recently through their official website. As per an indicative advertisement, the recruitment board is hunting for well-qualified, highly skilled and dynamic young candidates to fill up Punjab National Bank SO Vacancies. All those interested contestants who have a caliber to crack this post; they can submit PNB Recruitment 2020 online application form before the due date. We have also shared a link to download PNB Specialist Officer Notification 2020 PDF here in this article at the bottom. You may read out eligibility criteria required for these posts from the following passages.
- 1 Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification | PNB Specialist Officer 325 Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.pnbindia.in
- 1.1 PNB Specialist Officer Notification 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Punjab National Bank SO Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.4 How to Apply PNB Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.5 PNB SO 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 pnbindia.in SO 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification | PNB Specialist Officer 325 Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.pnbindia.in
Now, the Punjab National Bank invites on-line applications from eligible contestants to fill up total 325 vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts. It is a career opportunity for suitable and capable which currently offered by the company to appoint them for these empty positions. Contenders who have completed their B.Tech/ CA/ Graduation in a relevant discipline are quite eligible for PNB Specialist Officer Jobs. Those passionate contestants who meet the eligibility criteria can without hesitation apply for this recruitment process via on-line mode. Contestants can visit the Bank’s official website pnbindia.in for detailed advertisement of the recruitment. All the intrigued candidates are requested to note that online submission of application will start onward
14-02-2019. The last date to apply online applications is 02-03-2019, so aspirants are advised to register names as soon as possible without being late. The PNB SO Recruitment Apply Online link is available right now at the primary portal & will active till the closing date. As per this govt job updates, contestants have to follow all general instructions described in notice at a time of applying for the post. More details are given below.
PNB Specialist Officer Notification 2020 Overview
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||Punjab National Bank (पंजाब नेशनल बैंक)|
|Name of the Vacancy:||Specialist Officers|
|Post Roles:||Manager, Senior Manager & Officer|
|Total Vacancies:||325 posts|
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Type of Job:||Banking Jobs|
|Job Placement:||All Over India|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||In On-line mode only|
Contestants who want to apply for Specialist Officer Jobs in Punjab National Bank should satisfy themselves about their eligibility by referring the official notification. A valid E-mail ID and contact details of aspirants will require while filling up the form. There will be a written test for selection of best candidates out of total applied. The authority will select applicants based on their overall performance in written exam and interview. PNB Vacancy essential details like academic qualifications, experience, age limitation, initial dates, selection methodology, pay scale and application fee are mentioned below so check it out.
Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Allocation for Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Code||Name of Posts||Grade/ Scale||No. of Vacancies|
|01||Senior Manager (Credit)||MMG Scale III||51|
|02||Manager (Credit)||MMG Scale II||26|
|03||Senior Manager (Law)||MMG Scale III||55|
|04||Manager (Law)||MMG Scale II||55|
|05||Manager (HRD)||MMG Scale II||18|
|06||Officer (IT)||JMG Scale I||120|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||325|
Punjab National Bank SO Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2020
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: All contenders need to have following qualifications in a relevant field from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Senior Manager (Credit) Posts: CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM with specialization in finance or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 05 (Five) Years Post Qualification Experience in Banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporate High-Value Credit.
- Credit Manager Posts: CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM with specialization in finance or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 03 (three) Years Post Qualification Experience in Banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporate High-Value Credit.
- Sr Manager (Law) Posts: Graduate with a Degree in Law or Law Graduate who has passed 05 (five) years Integrated Course + Minimum 07 (seven) Years Experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Law Manager Posts: Graduate with a Degree in Law or Law Graduate who has passed 05 (five) years Integrated Course + Minimum 03 (three) Years Experience as Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Govt. or Central Govt.
- HRD Manger Posts: 02 (two) Years Full Time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or HR or HRD or HRM or Labour + Minimum 03 Years Post Qualification Experience as Officer in the field of HR in Scheduled Commercial Banks or PSUs or Central/ State Govt. Departments or Listed Corporate Entity.
- IT Officer Posts: Full-time Course in MCA or B.E or B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science & Technology or Information Technology + Minimum 01 Year Post Qualification Experience in software development or handling & maintain of database or networking or cyber security or data analytics, etc.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-01-2020):-
- Above 25 years and below 37 years for the Post of Sr Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III.
- Above 25 years and below 35 years for the Post of Credit Manager MMG Scale II.
- Above 28 years and below 35 years for the Post of Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III.
- Above 25 years and below 32 years for the Post of Law Manager MMG Scale II.
- Above 25 years and below 35 years for the Post of HRD Manager MMG Scale II.
- Above 21 years and below 28 years for the Post of IT Officer JMG Scale I.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation as per the orders of Central Government.
PNB SO PAY SCALE: The selected applicants will offer best pay scale plus grade pay by the authority as follows:-
- Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III: Rs. 42,020 – 51,490/-
- Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/-
- Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III: Rs. 42,020 – 51,490/-
- Manager (Law) MMG Scale II: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/-
- Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II: Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/-
- Officer (IT) JMG Scale I: Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/-
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen Quota Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota Applicants: Rs. 50/- (only intimation charges)
- Mode of Payments: Contestants will have to make the payment of their fees through the payment gateway, debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc. Open the official notice for detail about an application fee submission process.
How to Apply PNB Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2020?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official web page of the Punjab National Bank.
Step 02: Go to “Recruitments/ Careers” section placed on a lower side of the home page.
Step 03: In a new web page, click on a download link named as “PNB SO Recruitment Notice 2020”.
Step 04: Read all the norms and other instructions mentioned in the advertisement pdf file.
Step 05: Press on “Apply Online” link after going through general instructions written in the notice.
Step 06: Now, insert your correct details in the online prescribed application form.
Step 07: Pay your fee by using online options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Step 08: Don’t forget to download your e-receipt after paying the exam fee.
Step 09: Upload the scanned copy of passport size photo, digital signature and certificates whatsoever necessary.
Step 10: Now, stay calm and re-check all information filled up in the registration form.
Step 11: Finally, submit your form before the due date of registration.
Step 12: Download the system generated application form after completion of registration process.
Step 13: Take one or two print outs for further use in the examination.
|NOTE: Candidates can contact through Email or Helpline Number for any query or technical problem related to the online application.|
PNB SO 2020 Selection Process
Selection Process: The most eligible and talented contestants will be appointed based on their marks scored from the following selection rounds:-
- Online Written Examination
Sr. No. Test Names No. of Ques. Maxi. Marks Duration 01. Reasoning 50 ques. 50 marks 120 minutes 02. English Language 50 ques. 25 marks 03. Quantitative Aptitude 50 ques. 50 marks 04. Professional Knowledge 50 ques. 75 marks TOTAL ⇒ 200 ques. 200 marks 02 hours NOTE: Regarding the online test, other detailed information to be provided through Information Handout that will be available along with the call letters at the Bank’s website.
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Document Verification (if required)
pnbindia.in SO 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Notification Date:||To be notified soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration Process:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Edit Application Details:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Fee:||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Take Print of Application Form:||To be notified soon|
|Call Letter Download Dates:||10 days prior exam date|
|Written Examination Dates:||To be announced later|
|Result Release Date:||To be announced later|
About Syllabus: Aspirants can go through the syllabus as well as online exam pattern from the official notification released by the board. For better preparation, all the aspirants are also advised to go through previous paper, model paper and reference materials.
About Call Letter/ Admit Card: The department will upload Punjab National Bank Call Letter for Specialized Officer exam to their official web page. The applicants will able to download their admit card 15 days before the commencement of exam. Candidates will get call letter download link on this page whenever officially released by the board. If aspirants find any difficulty in downloading their call letter, then they should contact the Help Desk.
About Punjab National Bank (P.N.B.): It is India’s first Swadeshi Bank, established on 12th of April 1895. It has commenced from Lahore with an authorized capital of Rs. 02 lakh and working capital of Rs. 20,000. Lala Lajpat Rai is a founder of this company. During the long history of more than 121 years, total 07 (seven) banks have merged with this corporation. Currently, it has become stronger with a network of 6690 branches and 9463 ATMs. It stands tall amongst all other nationalized banks in major financial parameters with Global Business, Domestic Business, Domestic Deposits, Domestic Advances, CASA Deposits Savings Deposits and Operating Profit. Now, it is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company based in New Delhi, India. It serves over 90 million customers with quality products and services. This organization has more than 65,000 employees that work with full dedication. The average age of these employees was 46 years as on 31st March 2015. Their corporation mission is to be a Leading Global Bank with Pan India footprints and become a household brand in the Indo-Gangetic Plains. Every year, the officials also creates numbers of employment opportunities for those candidates looking to grab latest govt bank jobs in India.
Candidates can stay tuned this web page for upcoming updates on PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 like exam syllabus/ pattern, previous exam papers, admit card/ call letter, model paper, answer key, cut off marks, result, and merit list. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in to get the latest news on govt recruitment, SSC jobs, LIC jobs, railway careers, etc. Applicants can leave their comment in a feedback box given below. Our team will reply readers as fast as they can. Hope you guys have found Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 related complete information from here. Kindly stay with us for regular updates. All The Best!!