Punjab Police Intelligence Recruitment 2016 Notification for latest 725 Constable Assistant vacancies release to apply online application form at www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in:
Important updated new for govt job seekers as the latest Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 released to hire most eligible men and women candidates. Recently on 01st of Sept., the Police Department has issued Punjab Intelligence Assistant Notification 01/2016 pdf file to fill up various posts through their official website. As per this employment news update, total 725 vacant posts are available for the recruitment of male and female intelligence assistants in the rank of police constables. Passionate and career-oriented candidates who want to job in government sectors can go for this excellent employment opportunity. Interested contestants must apply to Punjab Police Intelligence Recruitment 2016 before 21st September last date for online registration of online applications. All contestants are advised to follow the instruction given in a notification for applying through online mode. Candidates will get a direct link to apply online Punjab Police Asst Constable Rank Application form available at the bottom of this page. Readers can grab Punjab Intelligence Assistant vacancies related more details from the following paragraphs.
About Punjab Police (P.P.): It was established in the year of 1861 during British Rules in India. It is local civilian police, responsible for law enforcement in the state. The head office of this State Government agency located at Chandigarh. The department provides a transparent, responsive and people friendly security to the State. They work in true spirit with the motto of “Shubh Karman Te Kabhu Na Taro” (never dread to tread the righteous path). This department’s annual budget is Rs. 4,600 Crore as per the report. Their mission is to prevent & detect crime, maintain law & order and the enforcement of Indian Constitution. The PP department has 3083 vehicles and patrol cars like Mahindra Scorpio Getaways and Maruti Gypsys. They also have motorcycles equipped with GPS and Multi Utility Vehicles equipped with GPS and CCTV cameras. It is the first state of India that has formed Bureau of Investigation and separated law & order duties from investigation functions. Every year, they release lots of recruitment to fill up the vacant posts available in their various wings.
Now, the Punjab Intelligence Asst Recruitment Notice No. 01/2016 is out through an official site punjabpolicerecruitment.in. The board has also invited online applications for direct recruitment to appoint 725 male and female in the Intelligence Wing of Punjab Police. All those candidates who since a long time searching for govt jobs after graduation can use this opportunity by going through below link. Willing contestants are guided to apply well-in-advance without waiting for the due date of submission of Online Common Application Form (CAF). Kindly note the closing date to apply online for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Vacancy is same for male as well as female applications. Candidates must note applications received after 11:59 PM on the last date will not be accepted by the website. The process to fill and submit Punjab Police Bharti Online Application form will last upto 21/09/16 after that registration link disabled from the home page. Applicants can submit only single application for the post of Assistant constables. Those contenders interested in these latest Punjab Police Assistant jobs must have degrees like Graduate/B.Sc/B.Tech./BE in IT/CSE from a recognized university. The age limit of aspirants must lie between 21 years to 28 years for this recruitment process.
Here we notify those contenders who have essential qualifications, age limit and physical standards required for this vacancy are only eligible to submit their recruitment form. Job seekers who want to refer Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Notification 2016 can use the quick link provided below. Don’t forget to read recruitment norms and other conditions mentioned in the notifications as it would be helpful for you only. Candidates can find out Punjab Police Asst Recruitment eligibility details such as educational qualification, upper age criteria, selection process, pay scale, physical standards, application fee and syllabus from this article for being sure in advance. Check out the entire information of recruitment available below.
Punjab Police Intelligence Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Name of the Department: Punjab Police Department
Job Category: State Government
Job Placement: Anywhere in the state
Total No. of Vacancies: 725
Name of Post: Intelligence Assistant (In the Rank of Constable)
Registration Mode: On-line only
Recruitment Advt. No.: 01/2016
Pay Scale (per month):
- The finally selected applicants will receive an attractive Pay Band of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3,200/- and other allowances as admissible.
Application/ Admission Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees): General Category
- Rs. 150/- (one hundred & fifty rupees): SC/ST/BC Category
- No Fee for Ex-Servicemen Applicants
- Online sources: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- Offline sources: Submit Fee Challan Form at HDFC Bank or Police SAANJN Kendras.
Punjab Intelligence Assistant (Constable Rank) Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
Interested candidates must have any of the following qualifications as mentioned below.
- ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC)
- ‘O’ Level Certificate of IT from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ BE in IT or Computer Science or Information Systems
- Post Graduation in Computer Applications
Note: Applicants must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects.
Age Limit (as on 01/09/16):
- Age of every male/female candidate must be above 21 years and below 28 years as on due date of receiving registration forms.
- Those applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC would get 05 years relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
- The contestants of Ex-servicemen category shall receive upper age relaxation for 03 years.
Contenders will be recruited based on their overall performance in the following selection phases.
- Phase-I: Physical Measurements
- Phase-II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Phase-III: Written Test
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Details:
- Height – Minimum 5’5″ (5 feet 5 inch)
- 800 Meter Race (Complete in 4.00 minutes only 1 chance)
- Long Jump (9 feet in 3 chances)
- High Jump (3 feet in 3 chances)
- Height – Minimum 5’1″ feet (5 feet 1 inch)
- 400 Meter Race (Complete in 2:00 minutes in 1 chance)
- Long Jump (6 feet in 3 chances)
- High Jump (5 feet in 3 chances)
Written Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks
- Written test will be in English Medium and OMR sheet based
- No negative marking
- Cut off marks will be 40% for SC/ST/BC Category and 50% for remaining categories.
- The written exam consists of topics like General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, Reading Comprehension, Computer Knowledge, etc.
- The registered candidates will receive Bar-coded Admit Card through their Email ID around 28th Sept’16.
- Applicants can also download their admit card from the recruitment website.
- The final result/ merit list shall be released at the official site: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
How to fill Online Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- Now, open a download link titled as “Punjab Police Recruitment of 725 Intelligence Assistants (In Constable Rank)” in the home page.
- Download notification and read all the eligibility instruction prescribed in it.
- Click on “Register On-line” link after going through advertisement.
- A prescribed format of online application form will display on your screen.
- Fill up your details without making any type of grammatical or spelling mistake.
- Pay admission fees via available modes and then collect e-receipt from the device.
- Upload certificates and scanned photograph in the upload module.
- Press “Submit” button and download the application copy submitted by you.
- Take a print of system generated recruitment from for the further reference.
Key Dates for the Readers:-
- Date of Publication of Official Advertisement: 01st September 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Forms: 01st September 2016 (09 AM)
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 21st September 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Due Date to Deposit Admission Fee: 23rd September 2016
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Release Date: UPDATE SOON
- Exam Dates: NOTIFIED SOON
Official Portal: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
Helpline Numbers: (0172) 2740540, 2745862 & (+91) 7087218090
For Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant (Constable Rank) Recruitment 2016 process related queries, clarifications or communications, candidates can correspond through Email email@example.com or SMS to 7087218090 and 7087218091. Contestants can bookmark our site www.techufo.in for further updates on Admit Card, Answer Key, and Final Merit List. Follow us for news on fresh government vacancies, LIC vacancies, etc. THANK YOU!!