RRB JE SSE Recruitment 2015 notification has been available along with online application for JE, SSE & DMS posts on its official website www.rrbonlinereg.in.
Indian Railway Department via Railway Recruitment Board has recently released latest employment news for the RRB Railway Recruitment 2015 to fill up 2239 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer & Depot Material Superintend posts through its main portal at www.rrbonlinereg.in. This is good news for all interested aspirants who were seeking for latest railway jobs or central govt jobs are having best opportunity to grab. As RRB officials are looking for fresh, skilled and courageous candidates to recruit.
RRB also known as Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organization in India and it was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railway (Railway Board), New Delhi. RRB works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. RRB has several boards working for it appoints new employees and they are situated in different parts in India and there are 19 RRBs zones in Indian Railways. The main objectives of RRB is to formulate policy, to monitor the activities of all RRB, to evaluate the performance of RRB’s by advising them on priorities and to organize management information.
RRB notification CEN 01/2015 is the much awaited advertisement for all job seekers nearly about 18 lakh candidates appear in these examinations every year. All the interested aspirants those who are willing to participate for the RRB Railway Recruitment process should have requisite educational qualification according to particular designate posts from recognized Universities/Institution. Qualified aspirants can apply RRB online application at concerned official site from 27th June, 2015 to 26th July, 2015 for the above job recruitment.
Before applying for RRB online application, aspirants should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement CEN 01/2015. Candidates are advised in their own interest not bring any of the banned items. We notify to aspirants that no other mode for submission of application is allowed except online mode through RRB’s website.
All the brief detailed information regarding vacancies, age limit, application fee, qualification, important dates and many other details of RRB Railway Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
RRB JE SSE Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
Type & Location of Job: Central Govt Job in India.
Vacancies: 2239 posts.
Vacancy Name: JE, SSE, CMA, DMS & CDMS.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A). Junior Engineer Group:-
- Junior Engineer (JE): 945 posts.
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 35 posts.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA): 75 posts.
B). Senior Section Engineer Group:-
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1159 posts.
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 25 posts.
- Junior Engineer Group: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years of age.
- Senior Section Engineer Group: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 34 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Central Govt Orders.
- Junior Engineer Group: Aspirants should have completed 3 years diploma or its equivalent from any recognized Universities/Institution.
- Senior Section Engineer Group: Aspirants should have completed 4 years of Bachelor Degree (B.E/B.Tech) from any recognized Universities/Institution.
- For more brief details about qualification please refer RRB Railway notification.
Examination Fee (non-refundable):
- For Unreserved/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- For SC/St/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Minorities/PwD Category Candidates: No examination fee.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Junior Engineer Group: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus GP Rs. 4,200/-.
- Senior Section Engineer Group: Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- plus GP Rs. 4,600/-.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
How to fill RRB JE SSE Recruitment Online Form 2015:
- Open the official website of RRBs.
- On home page first find the RRB CEN 01/2015 link and read the notification very carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the Online Application for CEN 01/2015.
- Now fill up the application form without making any kind of spelling mistake.
- Verify it, upload scanned photo with signature and click on submit button.
- At last Download and print out the hard copy for further procedure.
- RRB JE SSE notification released date: 26th June, 2015.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 27th June, 2015.
- Last Date to Apply RRB Online Application Form: 26th July, 2015.
- Examination Date for RRB Railway Recruitment: Between 22nd August, 2015 to 5th September, 2015.
- Admit Card will be released before 10 days of examination date.
Official Website: www.rrbonlinereg.in