RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 notification for the huge 18252 vacant vacancies of Assistant Station Master, Senior Clerk, Traffic/Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard and many other approved posts along with online application has been available at www.indianrailways.gov.in official web page.
The Government of India via Railway Recruitment Board has now circulated a most desired RRB Employment Advt No. 03/2015 this week through their authorized portal for recruiting appropriate candidates. This railway jobs notification of indicative nature that titled as RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 was already declared to fill up massive 18252 vacancies in various Zonal Production Units. This Rojgar Samachar or Employment News will boost all those interested unemployed contestants who are thirstily waiting for fresh updates regarding new job openings in Indian Railways to secure their future. Well qualified aspirants who are interested in grabbing this Graduation Jobs must fulfill eligibility criteria for proceeding further. If candidate’s qualification matches with required qualification then they should make use of this wonderful opportunity without wasting valuable time.
Railway Recruitment Control Board was established by Ministry of Railways in the year 1998 specially for appointing new employees in various departments. Indian Railways Dept is the biggest departments of Central/Union Government in India. It was headquartered at New Delhi, the capital of country. It has numbers of zones/regions almost in all the states. There are total 21 zonal offices which are distributed in all over the country. The main work of this board is to formulate policy, to monitor the activities, to evaluate the performance by advising on priorities. Annually on daily basis, it release numbers of technical and non-technical jobs notifications for the career oriented people. Through this process it recruits thousands of applicants every year.
Check: RRB NTPC Cut off Marks 2016
Now this time board has come up with non-technical recruitment drive for 18252 Graduate Posts of ASM, Sr Clerk Cum Typist, Goods Guard, Apprentice (CA & TA), ECRC, Jr Accounts Asstt, Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper. Those passionate contenders who are willing to attend RRB Railway Advt 03/2015 Notification must have cleared Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university. Board authority will soon made available registration link from 26/12/2015 for applying via online modes on concern website. Aspirants must note that closing date for submission of online application form is fixed on 25/01/2016. If candidates are willing to cracking this Graduation based Central Government Jobs then they should not miss the initial dates of RRB 18252 Posts Recruitment 2016, because afterward application link will be dismissed from official portal.
As we know that this year, Notification CEN No. 03/2015 is the most awaited advertisement for all job seekers in our nation. Every year, nearly about lakhs of eligible people appears in these examinations. So now time is coming nearer for the candidates who had already started their preparation to apply for desired vacancy. In order to that, here we notify every interested aspirant to understand mentioned eligibility norms and condition in advertise. As per now official notification of Indian Railway Recruitment 2016 will reveal after December 26. So according to indicative Advt. published in daily news paper we are providing this information such as vacancies brief details, age limit, application fee, education qualification, important dates, selection system, pay band, grade pay, etc.
RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016, Station Master Clerk Posts Basic Details:-
Department: Railway Recruitment Board
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Category: Indian Railway Jobs
Registration Mode: On-line
Vacancy Name: Non-Technical Posts
Total Vacancies: 18252 seats
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Goods Guard – 7591 seats
- Assistant Station Master – 5942 seats
- Traffic Apprentice (TA) – 1645 seats
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA) – 1205 seats
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist – 869 seats
- Commercial Apprentice (CA) – 703 seats
- Traffic Assistant – 166 seats
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)- 127 seats
- Senior Time Keeper – 04 seats
Names of participating organizations as per regions:
- RRB Ahmedabad
- RRB Ajmer
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Bangalore
- RRB Bhopal
- RRB Bhubaneshwar
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Guwahati
- RRB Jammu Srinagar
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Malda
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Muzzafarpur
- RRB Patna
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Secunderrabad
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Trivendrum
Railway 18252 Non Technical Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
- Notified Soon
- Intrigued contestants must have cleared at least their 10th/12th Exam or Diploma/Degree/Graduation in relevant subjects from any Govt approved University/Institute.
- If job hunters are willing to see more details of education qualifications then please wait for official notification.
- Notified Soon
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those who will be appointed in respective vacancies are assured to receive Best Pay Band plus Grade Pay along with allowances and other benefits.
Only most suitable contestants will be recruited on the base of scored marks and overall performance in following tests:-
- Preliminary Exam/Screening Test
- Main Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill RRB NTPC UG Online Application Form 2016?
- Login to authorized website.
- In the homepage, go to important link section and press pointer on download link named “CEN Notice-2016”
- In fresh page, advertisement in pdf file will display.
- First of all, carefully read all the printed points as announced.
- If comfortable with the eligibility of vacancy for which you are interested then click on Online Application form link.
- Now enter every basic detail of Personal, Professional, Education, etc. in prescribed format.
- At the last of registration form attach scanned copy of passport size photo, signature and necessary documents.
- Re-check filled information before submitting and then submits it.
- Download submitted copy and take printout for future usages.
Important Dates for the Applicants who want to apply for 20000 Railway Jobs:-
- Publication Date of Indicative Notification: 21st December, 2015
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th December, 2015
- Closure/Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 25th January, 2016
- Dates for Online Fee Payment: Update Soon
- Dates for Modification and Re-print of Application: Update Soon
- Expected Date for Written Examination: June 2016
Official Portal: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Candidates must bookmark us in order to collect next developments of RRB recruitment updates via this site. Stay with us shortly our TechUFO teams will give you updated info of Pre Exam Date, Main Exam Admit Card, Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Model Papers, Last Year Exam Question Paper, Answer Keys, Results, Merit List and Cut off Marks. In case, if readers are wishing to ask their queries then please without hesitation write it in below given comment box. Our experts will reply soon to your asked question, THANK YOU.