RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 Notification for Rajasthan Lab Technician Asst Radiographer 2639 vacancies published to apply Online Application Form at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in:
Fabulous, celebratory news for jobless people!! Those all candidates finding latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs for them we are writing all the related information in this article. Recently, the employment notification released by Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board to fill up 2639 vacancies of Para Medical Staff posts in TSP and Non TSP regions. The State Government has also published Advertisement Number 14(43)/RSMSSB/2016/509 to the official website for this recruitment process. As per the official notice, the board officials will enlist Rajasthan Paramedical Staff jobs of Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, and Eye Assistant posts only with eligible applicants. Contestants are advised not to miss this opportunity as comes only once in a year. Those contestants interested in RSMSSB Lab Technician Notification 2016 can download it from a direct link attached below. The RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 Online Application process not yet started, it will proceed from 24th October’16 through the concerned site. In this page, candidates will get a valid link to apply online for RSMSSB Asst Radiographer Vacancy whenever officially released by the board. To find more details about RSMSSB latest recruitment, read this article entirely.
About Rajasthan SMSSB: It is a government agency established for direct recruitment of suitable candidates to the post having grade pay of Rs. 3600/- and less than it. The State Government has founded this organization in the year of 2014. It formed as per the provision to Article 309 of the Constitution of India. Its headquarters located in Jaipur. The board manages by 01 Chairman and 04 Members. Every year, they recruit talented and result oriented individuals through written examinations, professional tests, and personal interviews whichever required. The posts like Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Sachiv, Hostel Warden, Librarian Grade-2, Laboratory Asst, Junior Engineer, Patwari, Supervisor, Investigator, Livestock Assistant, etc. filled up by the commission every annual. It is one of the most reputed organizations in the state. They create employment opportunity for the jobless and unemployed people. Contestants are waiting hungrily for jobs in govt departments through this board. Annually, more than a thousand job-seekers get recruited by this commission on behalf of government organization. Frequently, they release job advertisements and conduct exams accordingly. The board issued all the details related to recruitment by publishing at their official website.
According to the details, now the board officials have come up with latest employment news of this month for the eligible and capable candidates. The Rajasthan SMSSB is going to appoint 2639 contestants for the posts of Assistant Radiographer (Sahayak Radiographer), Lab Technician, Eye Assistant (Netra Sahayak) and Dental Technician jobs. The age of every applicant for these Rajasthan SMSSB Paramedical Staff vacancies should be between 18 to 35 years as on cutoff date. The commission will provide age relaxation to reserved categories as per government orders. For the educational qualifications of the RSMSSB Para Medical Jobs Recruitment 2016-17, candidates must have completed 10th or 12th class board exams from a recognized board. The selection process of most appropriate contestants consists of written test and personal interview. The RSMSSB Lab Technician Apply Online link would be made available at the designated portal. The board will make online registration for Rajasthan Sahayak Radiographer govt posts from 24/10/16 to 24/11/16. The official link to apply online RSMSSB Paramedical Jobs deactivates after the last date of registration.
Interested are suggested to use a link given below to submit their details whenever the application process started at the official web page. Don’t forget to refer the instructions and other information mentioned at the Rajasthan Paramedical Staff Bharti Advertisement 2016-17 before going for registration. Contenders can check out vacancy’s eligibility criteria, pay scale, grade pay, application fee, selection process and apply on-line process from the following paragraphs.
RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 Latest Details:-
Organizer Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Recruitment Advt No.: 10/2016
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
Job Placement: Anywhere in Rajasthan State
Total Vacancies: 2639
Vacancy Name: Paramedical Staff Jobs
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies Details:-
- Lab Technician – 1394 vacancies
- Non TSP: 1283
- TSP: 111
- Assistant Radiographer – 1025 vacancies
- Non TSP: 943
- TSP: 82
- Eye Assistant – 178 vacancies
- Non TSP: 164
- TSP: 14
- Dental Technician – 42 vacancies
- Non TSP: 38
- TSP: 04
Pay Scale per month (salary):
- Lab Technician & Assistant Radiographer Posts – Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 02,800/-
- Eye Assistant & Dental Technician Posts – Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus grade pay Rs. 02,400/-
Application cum Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- GEN (UR)/OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) – Rs. 650/- (six hundred and fifty rupees)
- OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Local Applicants – Rs. 450/- (four hundred and fifty rupees)
- SC/ST Applicants – Rs. 350/- (three hundred and fifty rupees)
Registration Mode: On-line
Rajasthan RSMSSB Para Medical Staff Jobs 2016-17 Eligible Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01/01/17):
- General Category Applicant’s age must be above 18 years and below 35 years.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved category aspirants as per orders and norms of the State Government.
Educational/ Academic Qualifications:
Applicants must have following qualifications post wise from a Govt certified board or university or institution.
- Sahayak Radiographer Vacancy:
- Senior Secondary in Science with Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with Radiology
- Lab Technician Vacancy:
- Senior Secondary in Science with Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with diploma in Medical Lab Technician
- Dental Technician Vacancy:
- Secondary or its equivalent with 02 years certificate course of dental hygienist/ dental mechanic
- Eye Assistant Vacancy:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- 02 (two) years training course
Kindly Note: All the contestants need to have registration with Rajasthan Para Medical Council. The knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Culture are must for all the posts
The recruitment of best applicants would be done through the following selection process.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Procedure for RSMSSB Lab Technician Online Application Form 2016:-
All those who are applying must keep ready their scanned copies of passport size photo, signature, and other necessary documents. Candidates are also required to have personal Email ID and Phone Number while filling up their recruitment form. Those who don’t have Email ID and Contact Number are advised to create it before submission.
- First of all, open the official website or go to the link placed below.
- In a home page, press on “Recruitment Notifications” link.
- In a next tab, click on a link titled as “Download RSMSSB Full Notification of Paramedical Staff Jobs Recruitment 2016”.
- Download the full advertisement and then read out all the eligibility details given in it.
- After reading the notification, go back to homepage and click “Apply On-line Application” link for registration.
- A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
- Fill up your details like Full Name, Father’s Name, Category Gender, Age, Educational Qualifications, Address, Email ID, Contact Number, etc.
- Attach the required copies of certificates along with your scanned photo and signature.
- Remit the registration fees through Debit Card, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
- Download and print the e-receipt for reference.
- Verify details filled in the form before final submission.
- Now, submit your application form and save the system generated copy.
- The Registration Number & Password allotted after a successful submission to the applicants.
- At last, take a printout for use during the selection process.
Written Test Syllabus/ Pattern:-
- Aspirants will get details about syllabus and exam pattern from this page as soon as officially published by the department.
Admit Card Details:-
- The exam hall ticket downloaded from the official site by submitting Registration Number and Password.
Key Dates for the Eligible Contestants:-
- Official Notification Release Date: 10th October 2016
- Opening Date for Online Application Form Submission:
24th October 201615th November 2016
- Closing/ Last Date to Apply Online Applications:
24th November 201615th December 2016
- Due Date to Pay Exam Fees: 15th December 2016
- Hall Ticket Download Process Starts From: 10 days before an exam date
- Examination Date: To be announced soon
- Merit List Publication Date: To be notified later
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Bookmark this page for RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 related further updates on syllabus, admit card, answer key/ paper solution, cut off marks, result and much more. Those candidates having any query or question about Rajasthan SMSSB recruitment process can contact officials through helpline number. Job-seekers will get all the information regarding govt vacancies from www.techufo.in. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis for latest updates. ALL THE BEST and Thanks for spending time on this article!!