SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017 Notification released for State Bank of India SME MMGS-II & III Grade 554 vacancies to apply online application at www.sbi.co.in official website:
Hey, Guys! The latest SBI Bank Jobs Alert is here. Have you completed your Post Graduation Degree in Finance?? Are you looking for Post Graduate Govt Jobs in banking sectors?? If we are right, then you are at the right website. Just a few days back, State Bank of India Notification CRPD/SCO-SME/2017-18/03 for recruitment in the post of Special Management Executive (Banking) published at the official website. One should not miss this opportunity if their aim is to start government bank career. As per the notification, total 554 SBI SME vacancies in Middle Management Grade Scale II & III available for eligible candidates. For SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017 Selection Process, the Department invites Indian citizens to submit their applications for MMGS-II & MMGS-III Jobs by online mode. Those who are interested can utilize the direct link to apply SBI SME Online Application Form available at the bottom. All the candidates should visit the official website and submit their details for SBI Management Executive Vacancies 2017 by 18th May i.e. last date for online registration. To know more about State Bank of India MMGS Grade-2 & Grade-3 Posts, take a quick look at the following paragraphs.
STATE BANK OF INDIA: It is the India’s Largest Commercial Bank in terms of Assets, Deposits and Employees. It is a Public Sector Banking and Financial Services Company headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian Multinational Company owned by the Government of India. Although its origins back to the 19th century, it was formally established on 01st July 1955 post-independence. After formal establishment, the bank took over the Assets of Imperial Bank of India formed in 1921. It went public in 1993 issuing 1.24 crore shares priced at Rs 100 each; the Government continues to be the majority owner. On 01st April-17, the Associate Banks like State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore and Bhartiya Mahila Bank merged with the SBI. In the Indian Banking Industry, this is the first ever large-scale consolidation. By this merger, it has entered into the league of top 50 global banks with 2,77,000 employees, 500 million customers, and more than 22,500 branches as well as 58,000 ATMs. Also, it stood first to provide best career opportunities for the youngsters.
SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017
Annually, new branches across various regions in India, established by this Govt Company. To hire employees in the new branches, it continuously releases latest employment news notification at the official site. Finally, SBI Special Management Executives Notification 2017 released and now 554 posts going to fill under MMGS-II & III Grade. All the contestants are advised strictly to apply for only one post under this job notification disclosed on 02/05/17. According to the official advertisement, SBI Apply Online process for SME vacancies will start from 03/05/17 at the designated portal. Here we notify candidates the registration process will complete only after their fees deposited through online mode within the submission period. The last date to apply for State Bank of India SME MMGS II Vacancy is 18/05/17. The qualification required for these banking jobs is CA or ICWA or ACS or MBS in finance from an authorized institute. The age must be minimum 18 years for State Bank of India Recruitment of Management Executives. Every candidate needs to visit https://bank.sbi/careers/official website for online registration of their application forms.
SBI SME Notification 2017 – Download PDF
If you are in search of current SBI job openings, then come forward and fill up the registration form. All the interested candidates are requested to ensure whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria for SBI Management Executives MMGS-III Vacancies, once before applying on-line. The State Bank of India SME Recruitment 2017 details like qualification, age limit, pay scale, job location, selection process, etc. available in below description.
Name of the Organization: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Recruitment Advt No.: CRPD/SCO-SME/2017-18/03
Name of the Post: Special Management Executives (Banking)
Total Vacancies: 554
State Bank of India SME Vacancies Details:-
A) Middle Management Grade Scale-III (MMGS Grade 3): 273 vacancies
- GEN (Unreserved) – 101 posts
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) – 93 posts
- SC (Scheduled Caste) – 52 posts
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 27 posts
B) Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS Grade 2): 281 vacancies
- GEN (Unreserved) – 281 posts
- OBC (Other Backward Classes) – 84 posts
- SC (Scheduled Caste) – 44 posts
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 25 posts
Kind of Job: Banking Jobs
Job Category: Central Government Vacancies
Job Placement: All over India
Application Process: On-line mode only
Registration Dates: Provided below
Smart Compensation Package (p.a.): Rs. 2,28,903/- for Scale-II posts while Rs. 2,50,054/ for Scale-III posts
SBI SME Pay Scale (per month): The Grade wise scale of pay for selected candidates as follows.
- MMGS-III Grade: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- MMGS-II Grade: Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Also, the selected contestants will be eligible for DA, HRA and CCA as per rule. Candidates will also get benefits like Medical Aid, Leased Accommodation, and Concessional Interest Rates for Housing, Car, Personal Loans, etc. At Mumbai, the compensation per annum on CTC basis will be around Rs. 13.07 Lakhs for Scale-II Officers and Rs. 15.86 Lakhs for Scale-III Officers. For detail information on emoluments, refer the official recruitment notification.
Application Fees & Intimation Charges: Interested candidates need to pay fees as per their category. The application fee is non-refundable. The category wise fees as follows.
- General (GEN) and Other Categories – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD) Categories – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
Mode of Fee Payment: All the aspirants have to make payment of requisite fee through ONLINE or OFFLINE sources as per their wish. Contestants can make on-line payment using the sources like Internet Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets, etc.
State Bank of India SME Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Those who are interested in this Banking job must have following qualifications from an Institute approved by Government, Government Bodies or AICTE.
- CA /ICWA/ACS/MBA (Finance) or equivalent Post Graduation degree in Finance
Post Qualification Experience (as on 31st March-17):
- SME MMGS II: Minimum 02 (two) years experience as an Executive in Supervisory or Management.
- SME MMGS III: Minimum 05 (five) years experience as an Executive in Supervisory or Management. Out of minimum 05 years experience, 02 years experience should be in Corporate or SME Credit. NOTE: Those who have experience in processing of credit proposals will get first preference.
Age Limit (Cutoff Date – 31st March-17): The age limitation of General category candidates must be as follow:
- MMGS Scale-II Posts: Above 25 years and below 35 years
- MMGS Scale-III Posts: Above 25 years and below 40 years
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category applicants as follows:-
- SC/ST Category – 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Category – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities:
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (GEN) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division – 05 years
Through this website, Central Govt Job seekers can download pdf file of SBI SME MMGS II/MMGS III Notification directly from the official web page. You will get complete information about this recruitment from the official advertisement uploaded to the website. First of all, make sure that you are eligible for this vacancy and then only go ahead to apply online. Check out the online registration dates for State Bank of India Management Executive jobs by referring the below details.
sbi.co.in Management Executives Jobs Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification Date: 03rd May 2017
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Applications: 03rd May 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: 18th May 2017
- Last Date to Edit Application Details: 18th May 2017
- Due Date to Print Application Form: 02nd June 2017
- Dates for Online Payment of Fees: 03rd to 18th May 2017
- Call Letter Download Date: 06th June 2017
- State Bank of India SME Exam Date: 18th June 2017
- Result Declaration Date: July 01st week
Selection Process: The recruitment department will test the ability of candidates by conducting the selection procedure consists of following tasks.
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview
The applicants will get a call for On-line Test or Group Discussion or Interview without any verification of documents. Whenever the candidate reported for an interview session at that time documents will be verified by the officials. Final merit list to be prepared by aggregating normalized marks of Online Examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
How to Apply SBI SME Recruitment 2017 Online Application?
- Open the official website or just click on the link uploaded below.
- In a homepage, click on the “Career with us” link.
- Now, open a link titled as “Notification for 554 Special Management Executives Recruitment in State Bank of India”.
- First of all, download the official notification and then go through the eligibility criteria as well as other details mentioned in it.
- If you ok with the required eligibility for jobs, then go ahead and press “Apply Online” link.
- Insert your details like Name, Age, Gender, Category, Qualification, Email, etc. in the application form.
- Pay your fee using provided sources.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in a jpg format.
- Re-check the filled up details.
- Finally, press the submit button to register your application form.
- A system generated Registration Number and Password will appear on your screen, note it down.
- Take two copies of fee receipt as well as of application for just a reference purpose.
On-line Objective Examination Pattern:-
|Objective Test Pattern|
|Post Name||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|MMGS-II Grade||General/Banking Awareness||50||25||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|MMGS-III Grade||General/Banking Awareness||50||25||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||100|
Call Letter: The Central Recruitment & Promotion Department will start issuing SBI SME Online Exam Admit Card on or after 06.06.2017 through their official website. The call letter issued to eligible applicants only after verifying their application form. Aspirants can download their Hall ticket from this web page using the link available above.
Result: For the declaration of a result after conductance, applicants have to wait for at least 20-25 days. The State Bank of India Special Management Executive Result link will be available on the official website after the declaration. We will update here on this web page whenever merit list of qualified candidates published.
Online Web Page
Candidates! If you are interested in this high salary Govt banking vacancy, then complete your registration procedure as soon as possible before the closing date. Those who have SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017 Application and Notification related query can contact officials through email ID or help number available on the official site. Press Ctrl+D shortcut key and bookmark this website www.techufo.in for next updates on Exam Call Letter, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Results, etc. Candidates can submit their query in a below comment segment to discuss it with others. Keep visiting this site for latest details and updates time to time. Thank You!!