SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 notification and prescribed application for total 185 vacancies has been made available to apply online on its authorized web portal.
State Bank of India has circulated latest advertisement no. CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7 via official website, regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 to acquire best personnel for Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager Cadre. This Employment News of Week has brought encouraging news for all capable contestants who are looking for Government Jobs in banking sector. Interested aspirants can make use of this wonderful opportunity to grab above vacancies by submitting application form within deadline. According to notice, the recruitment panel are searching young talent, energetic and dynamic workforce with proven academic records for upcoming 185 Bank Jobs.
The State Bank of India is a Central Government-owned Corporation and India’s largest commercial bank. The corporate office of this organization is situated in Mumbai city, Maharashtra. It is also Public Sector banking and financial services company, which was nationalized in the year 1956 on June 2. It was founded as Imperial Bank of Indian on 27th January 1921. It is one among the Big Four Banks in country. On the basis of survey, there are around 280 million users with 450 million active accounts in this Indian multinational. Their main products are consumer & corporate banking, insurance, private banking, investment banking, private equity, saving securities, mortgage loans, wealth/asset management, credit cards, etc.
Now, it has invited online applications from only Indian Citizens for appointment of respective Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. All the appropriate candidates are advised to notify that ON-LINE Registration link will be activated 26th Nov, 2015 onwards in primary portal. It will remain functional till 12th Dec, 2015, so applicants are requested to furnish proper data during registration procedure and afterwards no request shall be entertained. Those aspirants who wish to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2015-16 must have at least Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
While applying for vacancy, every contestant is suggested to satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied. Here we notify candidates to make sure that their email ID are working and it must be keep alive for receiving call letters or personal interview advices etc. The entire instructions about educational qualifications, vacancies, job location, initial dates, selection system, application fee, age limit and pay scale are well mentioned below in details. Job finders who are very much interested in govt. careers or sarkari jobs can bookmark our site for fresh updated news.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 Details:
Unit: State Bank of India
Job Type: Central Government
Category: Banking Jobs
Job Location: India
Notification No.: CRPD/SCO/2015-16/7
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
Total Vacancies: 185
- Deputy Manager (Law) (Gr. MMGS-II) (Post Code: DMLA) – 40 seats
- Assistant Manager (System) (Gr. JMGS-I) (Post Code: AMSY) – 145 seats
SBI SO Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Junior Management Grade Scale-I: – Aspirants must have cleared B.E. / B. Tech. or M. Sc. or MCA in relevant subjects from a Govt approved University/Institution. Please refer official notification for grabbing more essential qualification details.
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II: – Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Law with FIVE years integrated Law Course from a recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2015):
- Maximum 38 years and Minimum 21 years for General Category
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be beneficial to Reservation Quota as per rules and regulation of Indian Govt.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For Unreserved and Other Quota:- Rs. 600/- (six hundred only)
- For SC/ST/PWD Quota:- Rs. 100/- (one hundred only)
Scale of Pay:
- Deputy Manager (Law):- 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Assistant Manager (System):- 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
The most eligible candidates will be recruited for 185 sbi.co.in jobs on the basis of below mentioned exams:
- Written Test
- Certification Verification
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2015?
- Visit to authorized web page.
- In homepage, go to “careers with us” section.
- Now in next page, click on the link named “SBI SO Notification 2015-16”.
- Carefully read all the detailed information contains in notice.
- If satisfied with eligibility then proceed further and press “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the online form without making any errors and spelling mistakes.
- Make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, etc and then collect e-receipt.
- After that, upload scanned photo ID, digital signature, asked certificates and documents.
- Press on “FINAL SUBMIT” button, after verifying filled form.
- At last save it and print out the hard copy of submitted application for selection process.
Very Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 26th November, 2015
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 12th December, 2015
- Dates for Online Payment of Fee: 26th Nov to 12th Dec, 2015
- Date for Online Test Call Letter: 05th January, 2016 onwards
- Date for Online Written Examination: 17th January, 2016
Authorized website: www.sbi.co.in
Stay connected with us for ascertaining developments of recruitment process time to time. Soon we will provide you Exam Schedule, Venue Address, Syllabus, Admit Card, Modal Papers, Answer Keys, Results and Merit List/Cut off Marks in our main website.