SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 143 vacant posts of Data Entry Operator and Block MIS Coordinator has been issued on its primary site at www.ssagujarat.org:
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan has recently circulated fresh employment news of week through its main web portal, regarding SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2015 to fill up well qualified personnel for MIS & DEO Assistant Vacancies at Block Level. This is encouraging notification for all capable applicants seeking for Gujarat Government Careers 2015-16, as they can grab this chance by applying SSA online application. The board officials are specially looking for acquiring experienced and talented individuals with best academic records for upcoming 143 Office Assistant Jobs.
The Education for All Movement is also known as Sarva Siksha Abhiyan in Gujarati language. It is an Indian Govt. programme for Universal Elementary Education and was pioneered by former Prime Minister Of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. This movement is response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country. Organization also takes effective efforts by involving the Panchyati Raj Institutions, school management Committees, village and urban slum level Education Committees. Their main aim is to bridge regional, social and gender gaps with the active participation of community in the management of schools.
All those appropriate contenders who wish to participate in SSA DEO MIS Job Vacancy 2015 must have Degree in respective discipline or requisite educational qualification from a recognized university. Qualified aspirants can apply for online registration on or before 26th September 2015 by visiting primary portal. Here, we notify to contestants that not to wait till expiry date, register their application well within limited period to avoid last time traffic. Aspirants should furnish proper information during registration procedure and no request for change will be entertained. Candidates looking for assistant bharti must note that an application fee is nil and maximum age limit is 40 years.
All those job seekers interested in govt careers after graduations are suggested to go through eligibility instructions by referring Gujarat SSA DEO Notification 2015. The entire information regarding educational criteria, job location, pay scale, vacancies, upper age limit, important dates, selection process, ‘How to Apply for Online Registration’, etc. All this instructions are well explained below in details. Contenders who are searching for recent sarkari naukari can follow us on our website for fresh news updates.
SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Gujarat Sarva Siksha Abhiyan
Type of Job: State Government Job
Location of Job: Gujarat
Application Method: Online
Total Vacancies: 143 posts
Vacancy Names: Office Assistant Posts
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Block MIS Coordinator: 55 seats
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 88 seats
Age Limit (as on 26.09.2015):
- For MIS Post: Maxi. Age should be 40 years.
- For DEO Post: Maxi. Age should be 35 years.
- Aspirants having passed B.Com/BCA/B.Sc./BBA with PGDCA/M.Sc.(IT/C.S.)/M.C.A/B.E.(Computer/IT) from Govt. recognized University is quite eligible for Block MIS job vacancy.
- For Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant Job: Candidates must have any Graduation degree with 6 month computer course from Govt. recognized Institution.
- For more brief details about eligibility we suggest to download notification as there are different qualifications and criteria for both posts.
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The recruited contenders for MIS and DEO Job posts will get salary of Rs. 10,000/- and Rs. 7,500/- respectively.
- The final selection of the candidates for above 143 ssagujarat.org vacancies will be based on Academic Merits.
How to fill SSA Gujarat Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Visit to official website.
- In home page, find out the ‘Gujarat SSA Office Assistant Recruitment 2015’ link and click on it.
- First download the official advertisement and read carefully all important instructions.
- If eligible then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details and submit it after verifying.
- At last, save it and take print out of submitted application form for record and further procedure.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form is 26th September, 2015 (23:59 Hrs)
Official website: www.ssagujarat.org