SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2016 Notification along with Online Application link has available for JT, JHT, SHT and Hindi Pradhyapak Vacancies to apply online at www.ssc.nic.in:
Staff Selection Commission has now already revealed a Notice F.No.3/7/2015-P&P-II on 02nd of April’16 to their official website. As per this official notice published in the Rozgar Samachar, SSC recruitment notification 2016 was released to hold All India Open Competitive Examination for the posts of Hindi Pradhyapak, Junior Hindi Translators, Jr Translators and Senior Hindi Translators jobs. If job-seekers are looking for latest govt careers after master degree, then they can apply to this Staff Selection Commission Hindi Pradhyapak Vacancies without being delayed. Those eligible candidates whose eligibility matches with job profile can utilize the opportunity of cracking SSC JT vacancy by registering their names within the last date 30th April’16 via online mode.
Staff Selection Commission: It is one of the most reputed and biggest examination conducting agencies in India. It is an organization of Central Government (GOI), established exactly 41 years ago on 04th of November 1975. This commission was formed with a responsibility of recruiting most skilled staff in various Govt Departments, Ministries and Subordinate Offices for vacant posts. The main head office of this organization is located in New Delhi, India. Currently, the commission has seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata and two Sub-Regional Offices at Chandigarh & Raipur. At its formation, commission was formally known as Subordinate Services Commission. Onward 09th December 2015, Mr. Ashim Khurana, I.A.S.(Former Secretary, UPSC) was designated as Chairman of this Government body. Every year, employment news/ notices for Combined Graduate Level, CHSL, Constable General Duty, Steno ‘C’ & ‘D’, Jr. Engineer Posts, etc. was disclosed by this organization to appoint a big number of appropriate contestants.
At present, it has invited on-line applications from intelligent people for SSC Combined Recruitment of JHT, JT, SHT and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2016. All those passionate individuals who have completed Masters Degree/ Diploma/ Certification course in translation are suitable to apply online for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2016. Everyone must note that if they have not acquired educational qualification as on 01/01/2016 then not eligible to apply for the posts. All applicants are informed that SSC Translator Apply Online process will be made in two steps i.e. Registration Step 1 and Step 2. The board has already started online registration process on their official web portal www.ssconline.nic.in. According to scheduled dates, a valid link of Registration Part-I will be disabled on 28/04/2016 whereas Part-II on 30/04/2016. Candidates should remember that on-line application forms after the due date will not be accepted by higher authorities.
Those all intrigued contestants who wish to apply for central govt jobs should have their age less than 30 years. At a time of filling an on-line form for JHT recruitment, contestants must not forget to make sure their eligibility for admission to examination by reading SSC JHT Notification 2016. Here in this page, we have provided all the details about vacancies like age limitation, academic qualifications post wise, upper age criteria, application/ examination fees, useful dates, selection methodology, pay band, and “Guidelines to Fill up On-line Registration Form”. Those job hunters interested in cracking latest sarkari naukri can follow www.techufo.in web portal for regular updates.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2016 Details:-
Exam Organizer: Staff Selection Commission
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Apply Mode: On-line only
Allocation of Code wise Posts:
- Code – A: Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Code – B: Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Code – C: Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Code – D: Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT
- Code – E: Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices
- Code – F: Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Code – G: Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
- Selected candidates are assured to receive Pay Band Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay by the respective departments.
- For Code – A, B, C, D & F: Rs. 4,200/-
- For Code – E: Rs. 4,600/-
- For Code – G: Rs. 4,800/-
Application Fees (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Note: Examination fee can be deposit via Bank Challan or SBI Net Banking/ Debit Cards/ Credit Cards.
SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01st Jan’16):
- Interested contestants age should be below 30 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved quota in accordance with Central Govt rules and regulations.
Capable candidates must have following qualifications from a Government certified university or institute.
- Bachelors Degree with Hindi & English as main subjects
- Masters Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English
Note: For further qualification details bout particular posts please download official notification from direct link below.
Only most eligible young candidates will be appointed based on their marks scored from the following process:-
- Written Examination – Total 400 marks
- Paper-I (Objective Type): 200 marks
- Paper-II (Conventional Type): 200 marks
How to fill SSC Translator JHT Online Application Form 2016?
- Open an authorized web portal of the commission.
- First, download an official notice and read out the general instructions mentioned in it.
- Now, go back to an official site and Click on “New Registration” link.
- Select your desired post and fill up compulsory fields in prescribed format of application form.
- Press on “I Agree” button after filling up asked details.
- Soon after that, Registration No. and Password will appear.
- Re-login to Part-II Registration using User ID and Password.
- Pay application fees through Bank Challan or On-line sources.
- Affix documents/ certificates, passport size photo, scanned signature, etc. in a jpeg file.
- Save submitted form and also print out a hard copy for next usages.
Important Dates for the Contestants:-
- Closing/ Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:
- Part-I Registration: 28th April’16
- Part-II Registration: 30th April’16
- Date of Written Examination: 19th June’16
Official Portals: www.ssc.nic.in | www.ssconline.nic.in
Contestants can save this Techufo.in web page to their browser for next updated information about SSC JT/ JHT Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Model Answer, Cut off Marks, Final Merit List and Result. If applicants wish to clear their doubts/ query then please comment us in a box placed below. We will try to reply as fast as we can by providing the best solution, THANK YOU.