SSC MTS Result 2019, ssc.nic.in MTS Paper 1 Result Date, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Results, Staff Selection Commission MTS Cutoff Marks, SSC Multitasking Non-Technical Tier-I Merit List PDF Link Available Here:
Hello, Aspirants Welcome! Have you attended Staff Selection Commission Exam held from 02-08-2019 to 22-08-2019 for Multi Tasking (NT) Staff Vacancies? Are you in search of SSC MTS Result 2019 Cutoff, Exam Marks and Merit List related information? Here we have the latest news on Staff Selection Commission MTS Tier 1 Result Date for those who want to know when their scorecard uploaded at the official website. As per the status report, SSC MTS Paper-I Result has declared on November 05, 2019. Aspirants will able to check SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result from this article. If you score qualifying marks in Paper-1, then you will be eligible for Paper-2. You can refer SSC MTS Non-Technical Exam 2019 Cut off Marks State wise & Category wise from the table in below description. Scroll down this page & go at the bottom to download your SSC Multitasking Staff Results from a direct link.
|♦ IMPORTANT NEWS ♦Latest Update! SSC MTS Paper 1 Marks 2019 RELEASED. The link to check marks is available here below under ‘Quick Links’ heading. Keep visiting this website to catch every single update on results.|
- 1 SSC MTS Result 2019 | SSC Multi Tasking Staff (NT) Paper-1 Results Cutoff Marks & Merit List @ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC MTS 2019 Tier-I Result Release Date
- 1.2 How to check SSC MTS Non Technical Online Written Exam 2019 Results?
- 1.3 ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019
- 1.4 SSC MTS Cut Off Marks 2019
- 1.5 SSC MTS Merit List 2019
- 1.6 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019 Details
- 1.7 SSC Multitasking Staff Result 2019 Region wise
- 1.8 Staff Selection Commission MTS Result 2019
SSC MTS Result 2019 | SSC Multi Tasking Staff (NT) Paper-1 Results Cutoff Marks & Merit List @ssc.nic.in
Guys that’s very huge!! About 19,18,000 (19.18 Lakh) Candidates have taken part in SSC MTS Exam of 100 marks held on different dates (02nd Aug to 22nd Aug 2019). Staff Selection Commission has conducted Tier-1 Online Exam for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff around India at various examination centers. The authority has organized Written Test in two papers i.e. Paper 1 Objective Type – MCQs & Paper-2 Descriptive Type. The Paper-I contains 100 marks while Paper-2 50 marks. In a Tier-1 exam, they have asked MCQ type questions from General Intelligence, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness. The performance and marks of Paper-I will be checked to qualify candidates for Paper-II. SSC Multitasking Staff Cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II will be different in each State/ UT. For each region, the Commission will select candidates based on their overall performance in Tier-1 and meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in a Tier-2. They will conduct Paper-II Test for qualifying purpose as well as for testing the Elementary Skills of candidates. You will get SSC MTS Online Exam Merit List of Candidates Shortlisted for Descriptive Paper from below.
SSC MTS 2019 Tier-I Result Release Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Dates to Check Marks:||20.11.2019 to 19.12.2019 (06 PM)|
|Paper-I Result Date:||05.11.2019|
|Final Answer Key Status:||CHECK HERE|
|Merit List & Marks Download Link:||Attached Below|
|Cutoff Marks:||Check Below|
|» Name of the Commission: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (S.S.C.)
» Name of Exam: Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Examination, 2019
» Total Number of Posts: 10,000 vacancies
» Exam Registration Dates: 22-04-2019 to 29-05-2019
» Exam Stages: Computer Based Exam (Tier 1) & Descriptive Paper (Tier 2)
» Paper-1 (Tier-I) Exam Dates: 02-08-2019 to 22-08-2019 & 27-09-2019
» Paper-1 Marks Release Date: Nov/ Dec 2019
» Paper-2 (Tier-II) Exam Date:
» Document Verification Dates: Available Soon
» Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
» Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
How to check SSC MTS Non Technical Online Written Exam 2019 Results?
Do you have an idea about How to download SSC MTS Exam Results & Merit List from the official site?? OK, no problem!! We have listed the downloading process in this article so that contestants can collect their result without being late on Staff Selection Commission Multitasking (NT) Result Declaration Day. Go below in a table and grab your marks sheet as fast as possible by following the steps:-
|♦ Instructions & Direct Link to Check Results ♦|
|Step 01: Open the Staff Selection Commission’s Official Website or you may also click on a quick link uploaded below.
Step 02: In a homepage of the website, you will find a link titled “SSC Results of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (Paper-I) Examination, 2019”.
Step 03: Open the result link to download your scorecard and rank.
Step 04: Now, a login page will appear on your screen containing some empty boxes.
Step 05: Fill up your Registration ID Number/ Roll Number, Date Of Birth and Password in empty boxes.
Step 06: Click on “login” option to submit your details.
Step 07: Finally, your Merit List PDF/ Mark-sheet will open on the screen. Download it to your device.
Step 08: Make a print of your result/ scorecard for just a reference.
ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019
Candidates can check out Staff Selection Commission MTS Results through online mode from Regional website links provided above. Only by inserting the Registration Number, Roll Number and DOB, the official website will generate SSC MTS Non Technical Exam Merit List on your screen. The Commission will make the final merit list in descending order of ranking. All those who score higher marks will get first place in the Merit List. The PDF file of Staff Selection Commission Result for Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019 will display online containing shortlisted candidates’ details. Those who shortlisted will get all information from Merit list only & can also download SSC MTS 2019 Admit Card for Tier-2 examination. Now coming to the Paper-2 Result announcement dates, you will get informed through this web page. We will provide you update on SSC MTS 2019 Result Date whenever will find it from the officials. As of now, the Staff Selection Commission is planning to disclose MTS Group C Results along with Cutoff Marks in November 2019. We have uploaded SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Result Direct links Region wise here on this website. Utilize this URL link to access your scorecard and merit list from the designated portal.
SSC MTS Cut Off Marks 2019
|♦ SSC MTS Paper I Official Cutoffs ♦|
|18-25 Years Age Group||18-27 Years Age Group|
|CATEGORIES||CANDIDATES AVAILABLE||CANDIDATES AVAILABLE|
|NOTE: This table shows category-wise breakups of candidates provisionally shortlisted based on their performance in the Paper-I for appearing in Paper-II. Candidates can check Category wise and State/ UT wise Cutoff details for vacancies in the age-group of 18-25 yrs & 18-27 yrs from the pdf link shared above in a table.|
|♦ SSC MTS Previous Year Cutoffs – Paper I (2016-17) ♦|
|CATEGORIES||CUTOFF MARKS||ASPIRANTS AVAILABLE|
|NOTE: The cutoffs have shown here are of Multitasking Staff Examination, 2016 held from 16th September 2017 to 31st December 2017 in online mode. It is just for the information of interested candidates.|
|♦ State wise Multitasking Staff Cutoffs 2016 ♦|
|STATE NAMES||GEN CUTOFFS||STATE NAMES||GEN CUTOFFS|
|Daman, Diu & Goa||129.00||Himachal Pradesh||129.00|
|NOTE: Above mentioned cutoff list State-wise is of 2016. Candidates can check the current year official cut off marks state wise soon from this blog.|
SSC MTS Merit List 2019
As soon as SSC MTS Exam Result PDF page display on the screen, just press Ctrl+F key & insert your ROLL NUMBER Or NAME to find it out without wasting time. Here in this article. you will also find the procedure to download SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Paper 1) Online Exam Merit List PDF from the web portal. The steps to access this result are very simple as it is comfortable for aspirants to understand and follow. Contestants will be shortlisted to attend the Tier 2 examination based on SSC MTS Non-Technical Tier 1 Result. For those candidates who have appeared in this exam, we will provide direct links for viewing results zone-wise here. The Commission will list Name & Roll Number of Qualified Candidates along with other necessary details in a merit list pdf page. How many numbers of candidates appeared in the exam and qualified, will be available in the result write up note. Contenders are guided to take a look at detailed instructions contained in the following paragraphs for more information.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Result 2019 Details
- The Salient Features of Staff Selection Commission MTS Paper-I Exam 2019 as follows:-
- 38.58 Lakh = Total No. of Registered Applicants
- 19.18 Lakh = Total No. of Applicants Attempted Examination
- 49.73% = Overall Percentage of Attendance
- 39 = Total No. of Examination Shifts
- 337 = Total No. of Examination Venues
- 146 = Total No. of Cities in which Exam Organized
- 34 = Total No. of States/ UT’s in which Exam Held
- Humongous numbers of candidates participated in SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam from August 02nd to August 22nd, 2019 to qualify for next round. Now the Staff Selection Commission will announce Tier-I results on November 05th, 2019. According to the Commission, a total of
01,59,183contestants shortlisted for appearing in a Paper-II exam, in which a total of 19,18,000 contestants appeared in the Paper-I exam. Candidates will get all the detailed info from the result write-up note.
- Those applicants who have attempted SSC Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Examination can check their qualifying status and marks from here. Meanwhile, stay in touch with our website and get latest updates further from time to time without delay.
- Merit List of SSC Multitasking (NT) Staff Exam, 2019 will carry details likes Qualified Candidate’s Name, Father/ Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Category, State/ UT, Ranking, Total Marks Obtained, etc. in a Roll Number Order.
- Search your Roll Number along with your Name from a list of shortlisted candidates for Tier 2 examination. If your Name & Roll Number is given there on the merit list, then you are qualified for next round while if it is not listed, then it means disqualified from the further selection round.
- SSC will Normalize the MTS Paper-I Marks obtained by aspirants through the formula published at the online web portal. Normalized scores of all contestants will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks. The Normalization Formula as follows:-
- SSC MTS 2019 Exam Marks: Staff Selection Commission will release the marks of Qualified and Non Qualified Candidates in Paper-I of Multi Tasking Staff Examination. The Paper-I Marks of all candidates will be available at the official website for at least 01 month only. Guys, you can check your marks by using Roll Number/ Registration ID & Registration Password in a login link.
- Have you scored more than SSC MTS Cut off marks in Paper-I? Then also are you not qualified for the Paper-II? Well, then represent it to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within 02 (two) months of the result declaration or 02 (two) week prior the conduct of Paper-II Exam, whichever is earlier.
- SSC MTS Tentative Answer Key: The tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet have been released and available here on the link provided above. Aspirants may log-in to download Answer Key and Response Sheet by using their USER ID Number & Password at the official website. Only from 06th to 11th Sept 2019, the Commission will allow aspirants to check their Answer Key and Submit Challenges. If any representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, then submit it through online within a specified time limit on payment of Rs. 100/- per question or answer challenged by a candidate.
- Final Answer Key & Question Paper: To ensure complete transparency in the examination system and candidates interest, the Final Answer Keys along with Question Papers will be uploaded by Commission to its official website soon after 10-12 days of results declaration. Applicants can take a print out of their Question Papers and Final Answer Key using a link posted above. This facility will be available for 30-31 days only.
- About Resolution Of Tie Cases: Following methods will be used one after another in cases where more than one contestant secure the equal aggregate marks:-
- Total Marks in Paper-2
- Date Of Birth – DOB (i.e. contestant older in age gets preference)
- Alphabetical order of the Names
- As a result of Staff Selection Commission MTS (NT) is provisional, so whose Roll Numbers figure in the merit list must fulfil all eligibility requirements as prescribed in Notice of Examination.
- Aspirants who are successful in the Tier-I & II Examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after a necessary enquiry that he/ she is suitable in all respects for appointment to the respective service.
SSC Multitasking Staff Result 2019 Region wise
|♦ Check Region wise Result/ Merit List Links ♦|
|Region Names||State/ UT Names||Result Link||Official Web Address & Helpline Numbers||No. of Vacancies|
|Northern Region (NR)||Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||CLICK HERE||sscnr.net.in
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Telengana (TS), Puducherry & Tamil Nadu (TN)||CLICK HERE||sscsr.gov.in
|Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal (WB), Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island and Sikkim||CLICK HERE||sscer.org
|Western Region (WR)||Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||CLICK HERE||sscwr.net
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||J&K, Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||CLICK HERE||sscnwr.org
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Arunachal Pradesh (AP), Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram||CLICK HERE||sscner.org.in
|Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||CLICK HERE||ssc-cr.org
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshdweep||CLICK HERE||ssckkr.kar.nic.in
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh (MP) and Chhattisgarh||CLICK HERE||sscmpr.org
|IMPORTANT NOTE: As the merit list to be declared region wise, so we have updated direct links in this table. Now, every candidate can download result of the Paper-I exam from here just by a single click. For any query, applicants can utilize above mentioned helpline numbers provided region-wise here in this table. So, contact your Regional Help Lines and solve your queries regarding result or marks.|
About Selection Process in Detail: For Multitasking Staff jobs, applicants to be selected based on Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) followed by Document Verification. Those applicants who qualify in Tier-1 exam will be shortlisted to attend Tier-2 exam based on their overall performance. There may be different cut off marks in Paper-I & qualifying marks in Paper-II for vacancies in each State/ UT. The Tier-II exam will be held only for those aspirants who reach the cut-off as prescribed by the Staff Selection Commission in Tier-I for different categories like UR, SC, ST, OBC and PH. After the declaration of MTS Paper-1 Result, Paper-2 to be held on 24-11-2019 for the qualified candidates. As the Paper-II exam will be of qualifying nature for contestants, so the final selection is to be done based on performance in Paper-I. All the candidates’ marks of Paper-I Examination will be uploaded to an official website after the declaration of result. The Commission will shortlist candidates for Document Verification based on the Merit (in Paper-I) + preference of State/ UT exercised by them in the Application Form.
About Staff Selection Commission (स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन): It is a Recruiting Body working to fill up various type of posts in Government Departments & Ministries and Subordinate Offices. Exactly 44 years ago, the Commission formed by the Government of India (GOI) on 04th November 1975 to provides unemployed and jobless people jobs. The Commission headquarters located in New Delhi. It formerly called as Subordinate Service Commission. It is also known as Karamchari Chyan Aayog. In the states like Mumbai, Guwahati, Allahabad, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore, the Organization has Regional Offices. In Raipur and Chandigarh, it has Sub Regional Offices. The yearly exams like CGL, CHSL, CAPF, Constable-GD, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, JHT, etc. organized by this Commission to hire eligible candidates. Every year more than lakh job-hunters get employment through this Organization. In April 2019, a notification for Multitasking Staff Examination 2019 advertised for Matric pass. Through this recruitment, total 10000 MTS Non-Technical Posts to be filled in various Central Govt Ministries, Departments, and Offices in different States/ Union Territories. Here, one thing is clear that only those contestants who qualify all the selection tasks successfully will be able to get a final call for the vacancy.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Result 2019
Hope all contestants have checked SSC Multitasking Staff Merit List & Scorecard about all the information from this web page. All the qualified applicants are advised to check their Regional website for further updates on Paper-II Exam Result dates and other details. Those who have failed in the Tier-2 examination can check our weekly employment news article to find upcoming Government vacancies. The final list of shortlisted candidates for the posts of Multitasking Staff will be available on a homepage of the site. You may download SSC MTS Result 2019 Cutoff Marks and Merit List just by a click on the URL attached above. Candidates who won’t able to generate their results can contact authorities directly through the official website. To solve your query, use our comment box below. Our team will reply taking less time. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) to stay connected with us. Thank You and visit this web page daily to get yourself updated.