Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification and TSLPRB Online Application for TS Police Constable, Sub Inspector 11000 Vacancies has available to apply at www.tslprb.in or www.tspolice.gov.in official website:
TSLPRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Process, Eligibility and Selection Procedure related details available check it now. The Department of Telangana State Police has published latest notification regarding Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 to fill up 11000 various vacant posts of Constable, Sub Inspector (SI), Fire Station Officer, Firemen, Driver, TSSP RSI and many other vacancies through its online web portal. Those candidates searching vacancy in TS Police can go for this employment news if they have required eligibility criteria as per notification. The authority officials are looking for young, physically fit and courageous aspirants having a good track record for above cadres of departments. It is the best news for all passionate candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in Telangana, can utilize this golden opportunity by applying TS Police Online Application Form. Job-seekers who willing to download TSLPRB Constable Notification PDF file can click on the link uploaded at the bottom. Furthermore, details listed in the following passages.
The Telangana State Police is law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. This department is committed to delivering the most efficient, effective, productive and quality police service to the community. The DGP Headquarters located in Hyderabad city. They had dedicated to the advancement of a cooperative partnership with the community to develop better community policing, improved communications and reduced crime. It has jurisdiction concurrent with ten revenue districts of the state headed by an officer designed as Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through Home Department. After getting the separate state from the Andhra Pradesh, the TS Government has released many numbers of employment notifications for recruitment of talented youngsters into the different sectors. Every year, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on behalf of this department appoints candidates for various posts like CT Communication, SI Communication, PC Civil, PC AR, PC SARCPL, TSSP, SPF, Firemen, etc. This year, TSLPRB Board is going to release the Telangana Police Constable Recruitment Notification for 10000 to 11000 jobs openings.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Details @www.tslprb.in
Hello, Intrigued and Passionate Guys! Are you wish to apply online for TS Police Constable Vacancy 2017? OK if your answer is yes, then you should have complete Class 10th/SSC or 10+2 Exams or Graduation from a Government recognized State Board/University. Here we notify all the interested as well as qualified candidates that starting and closing date of online application for TSLPRB Sub Inspector Recruitment will announce in a short time through a detailed Advertisement. The official notification will be released soon and upload to the concerned website. According to the Telangana Police Jobs 2017-18 Age limit, above 18 years of age required by the General, OBC, SC & ST Category candidates. For UR Candidates, the maximum age limit is 33 years while for Reserved Candidates, it will be as per the Government Norms. The TSLPRB Constable Application procedure can be done by online mode only as there is no other facility available. As per sources, the online registration process has already started but the deadline not yet specified. For interested candidates, we have mentioned some useful steps to submit application form visiting the official website i.e. www.tslprb.in.
TS Police Constable Notification 2017-18 Download PDF
While applying for Telangana Police 11000 Constable Vacancies through an online process, all the aspirants are strictly advised to understand the norms and conditions for vacancies by referring the official notification PDF image attached below. Don’t miss these 10th pass govt jobs in TS police department to fulfil your dreams. The Preliminary Written Test, Physical Test, Final Written Examination and Personal Interview will be held for selection of appropriate candidates for the posts. Those candidates who apply their application as per guidelines will get a call for Selection Exams after registration process gets over. Candidates will find TSLPRB Online Apply Link from this page by scroll down. All the important details about vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, registration dates, etc. briefly mentioned below.
TSLPRB Recruitment 2017 Update
Organization Name: Telangana State Police Department (TSP)
Name of the Recruiter: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
Notification No.: N/A
Total Vacancies: 11000 Posts (No. of posts may be increased or decreased)
Name of the Posts: Constables and Sub Inspectors
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:-
- Sub Inspector: 12 posts
- Constable D.G. Special Protection Force: 174 posts
- Armed Reserved Police (Constable): 2760 posts
- State Armed Service (Constable): 56 posts
- Police Constable: 1810 posts
- Police Constable (TSSP): 349 posts
- Sub Inspector Civil: 107 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI) AR: 91 posts
- TSSP RSI: 288 posts
- Sub Inspector Communications: 35 posts
- Sub Inspector (PTO): 06 posts
- Firemen: 416 posts
- Driver: 85 posts
- Fire Station Officer: 09 posts
Type of Job: Telangana State Govt Jobs
Job Location: Anywhere in the State
Application Dates: Available Soon
TS Police Pay Scale (per month): The selected aspirants for above designations will get best pay band plus grade pay from the department as per State Government Rules & Regulations. If you want further details about Salary, then take a look at the TSLPRB Official Notification.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Category-wise application fee prescribed below. Those who are interested in this recruitment have to pay the fees as per their category.
- For Unreserved Category Applicants: Rs. 400/- only
- For Reserved Category Applicants: Rs. 200/- only
Fee Payment Procedure:-
- If you choose to make payment using Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking mode, then go through the Instruction Booklet or User Guide carefully and be ready with all the required mandatory details given in it.
- Also, an applicant can visit any of the TS(AP)-Online or Mee-Seva or E-Seva centres with the details like Candidate Name, Candidate’s Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth, SSC (10th Class) Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Community, etc.
tspolice.gov.in Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation: The Age Criteria Category wise as follows.
- Interested applicants age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years as on Cutoff date.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms of State Government. The complete details can obtain from the notification link posted below.
Educational Qualifications: Those who willing to register their name for the TSLPRB Jobs must have following qualifications.
- Candidates must have passed SSC/10th Class exam or intermediate (10+2) Examination or its equivalent education from a recognized board approved by Central/State Government.
- Candidates are also required to have Degree from a recognized university/institution for some posts.
- For more brief details, please refer the official notification.
TSLPRB Selection Procedure: The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following selection tasks:-
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Document Verification
Candidates who get success in the Preliminary exam can allow for PMT & PET examination. Successful candidates in Physical Tests will get a call for final written examination later on. The final merit list will be prepared based on overall performance in the selection tests.
TS Police Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Dates
As and when the TSLPRB Recruitment Online Application process starts, we will updates the registration dates, fee payment dates, admit card download dates, exam dates, etc. in below description.
- Notification Publication Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Download Date: Update Later
- TS Police SI Constable Preliminary Written Test Date: Update Later
- Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test Dates: Notified Soon
- Final Written Examination (FWE) Date: Notified Later
- Date to Declare Final Result or Merit List: Update Soon
How to fill Telangana Police Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of TSP or just go below and press the Apply Online link.
- In a homepage, just click on the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- Now in a next page, find out a link named as ‘TS Police Recruitment 2017’ and then click on it.
- First of all, download PDF of Notification to your device.
- Read carefully all the instructions and other rules as mentioned in advertisement notice.
- Now go ahead and select the vacancy for which you want to apply online registration form.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details like Your Name, Your Father’s/Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Post Name, Address, Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email, etc.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature, Documents, etc.
- Finally, click on the submit button after verifying the filled up form and paying the application fee.
- Save the system generated Registration Number and Password for further usage.
- Take a printout of application form for just a reference purpose.
TS Police Jobs 2017 ⇒ Apply Online
Official Websites: www.tspolice.gov.in || www.tslprb.in
Hey, Friends!! Bookmark this web page and keep visiting on a regular interval. We will provide you latest update on upcoming Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 through our website. Stay tuned for more information on this recruitment process. Thank You!!