Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application to recruit 9058 vacancies of Constable, Sub Inspector & Fireman had been made available on its authorized website at www.tspolice.gov.in:
The Department of Telangana State Police has published fresh employment news regarding Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 order to fill up 9058 various vacant posts of Constable, Sub Inspector (SI), Fire Station Officer, Firemen, Driver, TSSP RSI and many other vacancies through its main web portal. The official authority is specially looking for young, physically fit and courageous aspirants with best track records for above cadres of vast departments. It is best news for all passionate candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in Telangana, can utilize this golden opportunity by applying TS Police online application form.
The Telangana State Police is law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. Department is committed to delivering the most efficient, effective, productive and quality police service to community. The DGP Headquarters is located at Hyderabad. They had dedicated to advancement of a cooperative partnership with community to develop better community policing, improved communications and reduced crime. The TS Police has jurisdiction concurrent with ten revenue districts of state which is headed by an officer designed as Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through Home Department.
All the intrigued and passionate applicants who wish to apply for TS Police Constable Job Vacancy 2016 should have complete Class 10th/SSC or 10+2 Exams or Graduation from a recognized state board/university. Qualified candidates must note that date of online application for above designations will be announced in detailed advertisement which will be released soon on its primary website. Application procedure can only be done by online mode. As per sources, online registration has already started but deadline has not yet been specified.
While applying for registration process, all eligible aspirants for govt jobs in police department after graduation degree are strictly advised to understand all the norms and conditions for respective vacancies by referring notification. All the important details about designations, educational qualification, vacancies, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details:-
Organization: Telangana State Police Department
Type & Location of Job: Telangana Govt Job
Total Vacancies: 9058 posts (No. of posts may be increased or decreased)
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector: 12 posts
- Constable D.G. Special Protection Force: 174 posts
- Armed Reserved Police (Constable): 2760 posts
- State Armed Service (Constable): 56 posts
- Police Constable: 1810 posts
- Police Constable (TSSP): 349 posts
- Sub Inspector Civil: 107 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI) AR: 91 posts
- TSSP RSI: 288 posts
- Sub Inspector Communications: 35 posts
- Sub Inspector (PTO): 06 posts
- Firemen: 416 posts
- Driver: 85 posts
- Fire Station Officer: 09 posts
Check:- Employment News Of This Week
- Interested applicants age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per norms of State Government and details can be obtained from notification.
- Candidates must have passed SSC/10th Class exam or intermediate (10+2) Examination or its equivalent education from a recognized board approved by Central/State Government.
- Candidates are also required to have Degree from a recognized university/institution for some posts.
- For more brief details please refer to official notification.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
- For Unreserved Category Applicants: Rs. 400/- only
- For Reserved Category Applicants: Rs. 200/- only
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected aspirants for above designations will get best pay band plus grade pay by department as per State Government norms.
The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in below given tests:-
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
How to fill Telangana Police Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website of TSP.
- On home page, click on ‘Recruitment’ option.
- On next page, find link ‘TS Police Recruitment 2016’ and click on it.
- First read carefully all the instructions as mentioned in notification.
- Now, select eligible vacancy for applying online and fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details.
- Click on submit button after verifying filled form and paying the application fee.
- Save it and take print out of application form for further procedure.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 11th January, 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 04th February, 2016
- TS Police SI Constable Preliminary Written Test Date: 03rd April, 2016
Official Website: www.tspolice.gov.in