Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification along with TSLPRB online application to recruit 9058 vacancies of Constable, Sub Inspector & Fireman had been made available on its authorized website at www.tspolice.gov.in:
The Department of Telangana State Police has published fresh employment news regarding Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 order to fill up 9058 various vacant posts of Constable, Sub Inspector (SI), Fire Station Officer, Firemen, Driver, TSSP RSI and many other vacancies through its main web portal. Those candidates searching vacancy in TS Police can go for this employment news if they have required eligibility criteria as per notification. The official authority is specially looking for young, physically fit and courageous aspirants with best track records for above cadres of vast departments. It is best news for all passionate candidates who were searching for latest govt jobs in Telangana, can utilize this golden opportunity by applying TS Police online application form. Job-seekers who willing to download TSLPRB Constable Notification PDF file can click on the link uploaded at the bottom. Furthermore, details listed in the following passages.
The Telangana State Police is law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. Department is committed to delivering the most efficient, effective, productive and quality police service to community. The DGP Headquarters is located at Hyderabad. They had dedicated to advancement of a cooperative partnership with community to develop better community policing, improved communications and reduced crime. The TS Police has jurisdiction concurrent with ten revenue districts of state which is headed by an officer designed as Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through Home Department.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Details
All the intrigued and passionate applicants who wish to apply for TS Police Constable Vacancy 2017 should have complete Class 10th/SSC or 10+2 Exams or Graduation from a recognized state board/university. Qualified candidates must note that date of online application for above designations will be announced in detailed advertisement which will be released soon on its primary website. According to the Telangana Police Jobs 2017-18 Age limit, above 18 years of age required by the General, OBC, SC & ST Category candidates. Application procedure can only be done by online mode. As per sources, online registration has already started but deadline has not yet been specified. For interested candidates, we have mentioned some useful steps to submit application form visiting the official website i.e. www.tslprb.in.
TS Police Constable Notification 2017-18 Download PDF
While applying for registration process, all eligible aspirants for 10th pass govt jobs in police department are strictly advised to understand all the norms and conditions for respective vacancies by referring notification. The written test, physical test and interview will be held for selection of appropriate candidates for the posts. Those candidates who apply their application as per guidelines will get a call for Selection Exams after registration process gets over. All the important details about designations, educational qualification, vacancies, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, important dates, etc. are briefly mentioned below.
TSLPRB Recruitment 2017 Update
Organization Name: Telangana State Police Department (TSP)
Name of the Recruiter: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
Notification No.: N/A
Total Vacancies: 9058 posts (No. of posts may be increased or decreased)
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector: 12 posts
- Constable D.G. Special Protection Force: 174 posts
- Armed Reserved Police (Constable): 2760 posts
- State Armed Service (Constable): 56 posts
- Police Constable: 1810 posts
- Police Constable (TSSP): 349 posts
- Sub Inspector Civil: 107 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI) AR: 91 posts
- TSSP RSI: 288 posts
- Sub Inspector Communications: 35 posts
- Sub Inspector (PTO): 06 posts
- Firemen: 416 posts
- Driver: 85 posts
- Fire Station Officer: 09 posts
Type & Location of Job: Telangana State Govt Jobs
Pay Scale (per month): The selected aspirants for above designations will get best pay band plus grade pay by department as per State Government norms. If you want further details about Salary, then take a look at the official notification.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Category-wise application fee prescribed below. Those who are interested in this recruitment have to pay the fees as per their category.
- For Unreserved Category Applicants: Rs. 400/- only
- For Reserved Category Applicants: Rs. 200/- only
tspolice.gov.in Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested applicants age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 33 years as on Cutoff date.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per norms of State Government and details can be obtained from the notification link posted below.
- Candidates must have passed SSC/10th Class exam or intermediate (10+2) Examination or its equivalent education from a recognized board approved by Central/State Government.
- Candidates are also required to have Degree from a recognized university/institution for some posts.
- For more brief details, please refer the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in below given tests:-
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
Candidates who get success in the Preliminary exam can allow for PMT & PET examination. Successful candidates in Physical Tests will get a call for final written examination later on. The final merit list will be prepared based on overall performance in the selection tests.
TS Police Vacancy 2017 Apply Online Dates
As and when the TSLPRB Recruitment Online Application process starts, we will updates the registration dates, fee payment dates, admit card download dates, exam dates, etc. in below description.
- Notification Publication Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: Notified Soon
- Due Date to Pay Application Fees: Update Soon
- Hall Ticket Download Date: Update Later
- TS Police SI Constable Preliminary Written Test Date: Update Later
- Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test Dates: Notified Soon
- Final Written Examination (FWE) Date: Notified Later
- Date to Declare Final Result or Merit List: Update Soon
How to fill Telangana Police Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website of TSP.
- On home page, click on ‘Recruitment’ option.
- On next page, find link ‘TS Police Recruitment 2017’ and click on it.
- First read carefully all the instructions as mentioned in notification.
- Now, select eligible vacancy for applying online and fill up the Online Application Form with mandatory details.
- Click on submit button after verifying filled form and paying the application fee.
- Save it and take print out of application form for further procedure.
TS Police Jobs 2017 -> Apply Online
Official Websites: www.tspolice.gov.in || www.tslprb.in
Hello, Friends!! Bookmark this web page and keep visiting on a regular interval. We will provide you latest update on upcoming Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 through our website. Stay tuned for more information on this recruitment process. Thank You!!