≡ Menu

dge1.tn.nic.in | TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2015 Check Online

TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2015 or 10th  Supplementary Results will declare soon on its official website at dge1.tn.nic.in or www.tnresults.nic.in:

Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education is all set to announce TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2015 for all students through it authorized site www.tnresults.nic.in. This is exciting news for the 10th Class students of TN Board who had appeared for supplementary exams in June/July 2015, as their long wait is going to over in few days. Students can check or download results by logging into the main portal and for more fresh updates visit our site regularly.

Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education was established in 1910 and works under the Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Education. Its headquarters is located at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The Board’s jurisdiction extents to schools located in the state of Tamil Nadu. Schools can choose to affiliate themselves to the Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education.

The main function of Board is to regulate and supervise the system of Intermediate education in Tamil Nadu State. It also executes and governs various activities such as conducting examination, prescribing syllabus, devising of courses of study, granting affiliation to collages and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.

Every year Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu evaluates students’ progress by conducting two board examinations 1) at the end of Class 10 and 2) at the end of Class 12. This year too TN Board had organized the Secondary Final (10th Standard) examination during March/April 2015 session and result is already published on May 2015 in the primary site of Board. Approximately 92% students have cleared the TN SSLC 10th Exam 2015 and remaining 8% students failed to clear one or multiple subjects though percentage is quite higher than the previous years.

TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2015 Declaration Date

Recently from 26th June to 3rd July 2015, Directorate of Government Examinations Tamil Nadu had successfully conducted the SSLC 10th Class Supplementary exams for English, Tamil, Mathematics, Science and Social Science Papers at various examination venues across the state. Around 1 lakh students had participated in this exam with better preparation and determination to de well this time in order to continue their academic studies.

Main purpose of organizing supplementary exams is to save academic year of students, who failed to clear main examination of secondary school of 10th Class in March/April 2015. Students who clear this exam will be qualified to the higher secondary or other courses in relevant discipline as per their interest and those who fail to pass again have to wait for the next session.

According to reliable sources, the official authority of Tamil Nadu Board will upload exam result in the first week of August. Normally it takes 20-30 days for script checking process and all the other formalities to release results. We all know that students who had given this examination are desperately looking for publication of results to know whether this time they will pass or have to waste another year. Candidates are advised to keep ready their roll no./seat no. for checking marks by online mode as results can be declare at any time.

We notify, that after declaration of Tamil Nadu 10th Supply Result 2015 at official website students can check their result at any time, as service will be available for many days. Students must note that the result which gets from website is for information purpose only. The original copy of the result will be sent to respective school offices and students can collect their result from there.

Here students can get their 10th Supply Results of Tamil Nadu Board and it’s a very simple steps mentioned below.

Organization: Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education.

Exam Name: TN SSLC Supplementary Exam 2015.

Exam Date: 26th June to 3rd July 2015.

Kind of Declaration: Result.

Result Date: Expected in the first week of August 2015.

Official Website: www.tnresults.nic.in

How to check online TN 10th Supplementary Result 2015?

  • Open the official website as given above.
  • On home page, click on ‘SSLC June 2015 Results’ link.
  • Now, enter your Roll Number/Registration Number and Date of Birth.
  • Click on submit button.
  • At last, your result card will appear on the screen in few seconds.
  • Download it and print out the result copy for further reference.

Important Link:

Check TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2015f

Wishing you all students a GOOD LUCK for your hard work result.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment