PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2023 Notification Out Soon for 150 Vacancies Apply Punjab State Transco ASSA Online Application Form @ www.pstcl.org:
PSTCL ASSA 2023 Recruitment Details: Employment opportunity for 10th and ITI passed job seekers as Notification published by Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd to recruit 150 Posts of ASSA Vacancy. Accordingly, PSTCL is inviting Online Applications for Recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant against CRA 11/2021. Aspirants having eligibility criteria for PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancies can submit their online application form on or before 11-06-2021 till 05 PM. Eligible contestants can register their application through a direct link to apply online for PSTCL ASSA Jobs available below. Also, check out complete information on Punjab Asst Sub-Station Attendant Recruitment process from the below description.
- 1 PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2023 Notification | Apply Online for ASSA Posts @ www.pstcl.org
- 1.1 PSTCL ASSA Notification 2023: Summary
- 1.2 PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy 2023: Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL ASSA Vacancies 2023
- 1.4 PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Selection Process 2023
- 1.5 PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Pay Scale
- 1.6 PSTCL ASSA Bharti 2023: Application Fee
- 1.7 pstcl.org Asst Sub-Station Attendant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Online Application Form 2023
- 1.9 Official Links for PSTCL ASSA 2023 Recruitment
- 2 Punjab PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2023: FAQs
PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2023 Notification | Apply Online for ASSA Posts @ www.pstcl.org
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has released a Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of dynamic candidates to the posts of Assistant Sub Station Attendant. Interested candidates can download PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Notification PDF from the quick link below. A total of 150 ASSA vacancies in Punjab State Transco will be filled based on Online Written Examination. Candidates will have to apply online through the PSTCL website (www.pstcl.org or http://recruitment.pstcl.org) only. No other mode of application will be accepted. Here candidates are requested to read all the instructions given under notification before applying PSTCL ASSA Online Application Form.
Candidates!! To get all details on PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2023, scroll down and check Category wise Vacancy Breakup, Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Salary, Selection Criteria, Key Dates, How to Apply Online, Important Links and FAQs.
PSTCL ASSA Notification 2023: Summary
|Department Name:||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Post Name:||Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)|
|Total Vacancies:||150 vacancies (expected)|
|Scale of Pay:||As per 7th CPC|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Qualification:||Matriculation & ITI|
|Age Limit:||18 to 37 yrs|
PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy 2023: Details
Here’s the PSTCL ASSA Post wise & Category wise Break up of Vacancies as tabulated below:-
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL ASSA Vacancies 2023
- Punjabi pass of Matriculation/ 10th Class or its equivalent level and Full Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
KNOWLEDGE OF PUNJABI:-
- It is essential to have a Knowledge of Punjabi for ASSA posts. For this purpose, aspirants must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level before the last date of receipt of applications, i.e. 11-06-2021.
- It is relaxable for Sikh Migrants affected in the 1984 riot. The relaxation will be upto the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification within 02 (two) years after joining the service and failing which their services shall be liable to be terminated.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 01-01-2021.
- The age relaxation is for candidates of Punjab Domicile only. The relaxation in age limit shall be as per instructions of PSTCL/ Punjab Government.
- The upper age limit relaxation for reserved categories is as follows:-
- SC/ ST & Backward Class = 5 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- Physically Handicapped = 10 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- Employees of PSTCL/ PSPCL/ Punjab Govt. = To the extent of service rendered upto 01-01-2021 in PSTCL/ PSPCL or erstwhile PSEB/ Punjab Government.
- Check the detailed notification for more details about age relaxation.
PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Selection Process 2023
ABOUT MODE OF SELECTION: For Assistant Sub-Station Attendant Posts in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd, the recruiting authority will conduct the following procedure:-
- Online Written Examination (Maxi. 100 marks)
- Document Verification
Eligible contestants will have to appear for the Online Test of 100 Objective type questions carrying 01 mark each. The merit list shall be prepared based on the marks scored in an online exam. A candidate who scored more marks in subject related questions shall be placed at the higher rank in the merit list if two or more candidates possess the same marks; and even if there is a tie, a candidate who is senior in age shall be kept at the higher rank. Lastly, as per the merit list, shortlisted candidates will be called for document checking.
PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Pay Scale
ABOUT SCALE OF PAY: According to the instructions issued by Punjab Government, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-1 Branch), pay scale of ASSA posts shall not be higher than the pay scales admissible to the said cadre in Government of India as notified as per the recommendations of 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission).
PSTCL ASSA Bharti 2023: Application Fee
|Category Names||Application Fee||Applicable GST @ 18%||Bank Charges||TOTAL|
|Scheduled Caste (SC):||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 86/-||As Applicable||Rs. 566/- + Bank charges|
|Person with Disability (PWD):||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 108/-||As Applicable||Rs. 708/- + Bank charges|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS):||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 86/-||As Applicable||Rs. 566/- + Bank charges|
|Other Categories:||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 216/-||As Applicable||Rs. 1416/- + Bank charges|
|Fee Payment Mode – Candidates can pay the fee through Online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.) or Offline mode (SBI Challan).|
pstcl.org Asst Sub-Station Attendant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Events||Date & Time|
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Completion of Online Application Form (Step I):||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee at State Bank of India (SBI) Online/ In Cash via Bank Challan (Step II):||To be announced soon|
|Date for Downloading of Admit Card:||07 to 08 days before exam date|
|Date & Time of PSTCL ASSA Exam Date:||To be announced later on|
Steps to Apply PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Online Application Form 2023
Here are the step-by-step instructions to apply PSTCL Online Application for ASSA Vacancy as under:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited – https://www.pstcl.org
- 2nd Step – On a home page, go to the “Recruitment” link.
- 3rd Step – Now, click on a link named “Detailed Advertisement for the post of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) against CRA 11/2021“.
- 4th Step – Read out the detailed notice consist of eligibility criteria & other Important instructions.
- 5th Step – Press the “Apply Online” tab to proceed with the registration process.
- 6th Step – Insert your mobile number for registration & verify the OTP. Now, enter your Email & create a New Password. On successful registration, your registration number will display on the screen.
- 7th Step – Login with your Registration Number & Password and fill up your Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details, etc.
- 8th Step – Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per the specification.
- 9th Step – Pay the Application Fee by online or offline mode.
- 10th Step – Lastly, press the “SUBMIT” bottom and take a printout of the application form & e-receipt.
Official Links for PSTCL ASSA 2023 Recruitment
|PSTCL ASSA Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Punjab PSTCL ASSA Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|PSTCL ASSA Registered Candidate Login:||LOGIN HERE|
|Official Website of PSTCL:||VISIT HERE – www.pstcl.org|
Punjab PSTCL ASSA Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Aspirants are required to apply online application for ASSA posts at the official website – www.pstcl.org or http://recruitment.pstcl.org. The steps to apply online is available on our website.
a) 10th pass in Punjabi or its equivalent level
b) Full-Time regular ITI (Electrician or Wiremen Trade)
c) Knowledge of Punjabi Language
Applying candidates’ age should be above 18 years and below 37 years.
A total of 150 vacancies released, out of which 99 vacancies are for Male while the remaining 51 vacancies are for female candidates.
Aspirants can send the email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 022 – 61087520 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM on working days for any queries regarding online application, fee payment, etc.
The last date for submission of online application form will be intimated in due course of time.
CONCLUSION: Now you guys have all the necessary info regarding Assistant Sub-Station Attendant Recruitment in PSTCL. All those who are looking to apply for ASSA jobs in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd and have any question can share it with us through below comment box. We will try to answer at the earliest. Bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for regular updates on 10th pass jobs in Punjab. Good Luck and Best Wishes by Tech UFO Team…!!