PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Notification Released for 350 Vacancies Apply Online Punjab State Transmission Corp. Ltd ALM Application Form @www.pstcl.org:
PSTCL ALM 2022-23 Recruitment Details: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has announced latest job notification for 10th & ITI passed aspirants whose age is in range of 18-37 years. So for that reason, PSTCL invites Online Applications for Recruitment of 350 Assistant Lineman against CRA No. 11/2021. Here candidates with required eligibility can register their online application form within 20-05-2021 to 11-06-2021. Aspirants are advised to check PSTCL ALM Vacancy eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection procedure, etc. and then proceed further for registration. Candidates will get PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link and Notification PDF from the bottom of this page.
- 1 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Notification | Apply Online for 350 ALM Vacancies @www.pstcl.org
- 1.1 Punjab PSTCL ALM Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- 1.2 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2022 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs 2022
- 1.4 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Pay Scale
- 1.5 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Selection Process 2022
- 1.6 PSTCL ALM Bharti Application Fee
- 1.7 Steps to Apply PSTCL Assistant Lineman Online Application Form 2022:-
- 1.8 Official Links for PSTCL ALM 2022 Recruitment
- 1.9 pstcl.org Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
- 1.10 PSTCL Assistant Lineman Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022
- 2 FAQs About PSTCL ALM Notification CRA-11/2021
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Notification | Apply Online for 350 ALM Vacancies @www.pstcl.org
Hey, Job Seekers!! Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited is recruiting for the posts of Assistant Lineman on the basis of selection process consist of an Online Written Test. Under PSTCL Assistant Lineman Notification, they are going to fill up total 350 vacancies purely on a probation basis. Selected aspirants for ALM Vacancies may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL. Aspirants must submit PSTCL ALM Online Application Form well much before the closing date (11th June 2021) by visiting the https://recruitment.pstcl.org. The authority will not be responsible if any candidate fails to register application due to last time rush at the official website.
Take a quick look at this article for complete information about PSTCL Assistant Lineman Vacancies before applying online. Below we have shared the essential qualifications, age limit, application fee, “How to Apply”, important links and other details in brief.
Punjab PSTCL ALM Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Recruitment Advt. No.:||N/A|
|Total Vacancies:||350 vacancies (expected)|
|Post Name:||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Pay Scale:||As per 7th CPC|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2022 – Details
|♦ Category wise Break up of Vacancies ♦|
|Categories||CRA No. 11/2021||Backlog|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||347||03|
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Assistant Lineman Jobs 2022
- Punjabi pass of Matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician / Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution/ University/ Board.
- Knowledge of Punjabi is compulsory. Applying candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level before the last date of receipt of applications.
- Above 18 years and below 37 years as on 01st January 2021.
- The relaxation in age limit is for candidates of Punjab Domicile only. The upper age limit is relaxable as admissible under rules and regulations of PSTCL/ Punjab Government. The age relaxation as follows:-
- SC/ ST & BC = 5 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- PWD = 10 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- Go through the recruitment notification for more details about age relaxation.
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Pay Scale
ABOUT PAY SCALE: The scale of pay shall not be higher than the pay scales admissible to the said cadre in GOI as notified as per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The exact pay scale shall be intimated later on.
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Selection Process 2022
ABOUT SELECTION PROCESS: The Selection for the posts of Assistant Lineman shall be done based on the following procedure:-
- Online Test (100 marks)
- Verification of Documents
Aspirants must have acquired the requisite qualification before the closing date of submission of online application. Eligible aspirants will have to undergo an Online Written Test in June/ July 2021. Applicants who qualify the Online Written Exam will be called for the Document Checking process. The offer of appointment will be given to the successful candidates based on merit in the online test only provided the candidates found eligible after checking of the documents.
PSTCL ALM Bharti Application Fee
|Categories||Application Fee||Applicable GST @ 18%||Bank Charges||TOTAL|
|All Categories except SC, PWD & EWS:||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 216/-||As Applicable||Rs. 1416/- + Bank charges|
|Scheduled Caste (SC):||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 86/-||As Applicable||Rs. 566/- + Bank charges|
|Person with Disability (PWD):||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 108/-||As Applicable||Rs. 708/- + Bank charges|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS):||Rs. 480/-||Rs. 86/-||As Applicable||Rs. 566/- + Bank charges|
|Mode of Fee Payment: Online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Offline mode (SBI Challan).|
Steps to Apply PSTCL Assistant Lineman Online Application Form 2022:-
Job aspirants must have a look at the below step-wise process to apply online for PSTCL ALM Posts:-
- 1st Step – Visit @https://www.pstcl.org, i.e. official website of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited.
- 2nd Step – Open the “Recruitment” link available on the homepage.
- 3rd Step – Click on a link titled as “Advertisement for the post of Assistant Lineman (ALM) against CRA-11/2021“.
- 4th Step – Download the notification and then read it out for eligibility criteria & other Important instructions.
- 5th Step – Now, press the “Apply Online” link and then “Proceed to Register”.
- 6th Step – Enter your mobile number & verify the OTP. Now, fill up your Email & create a New Password. The registration number will display after a successful registration.
- 7th Step – Login with your Registration Number & Password and then fill in the Personal Details, Contact Details and Qualification Details.
- 8th Step – Upload your scanned copy of the photo and signature as per instructions.
- 9th Step – Make the payment of a fee by online or offline mode.
- 10th Step – Verify the details inserted and then press the “SUBMIT” bottom.
- 11th Step – Take the printout of an application form 48 hours after depositing the fees.
Official Links for PSTCL ALM 2022 Recruitment
|PSTCL Assistant Lineman (ALM) Detailed Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Punjab PSTCL Assistant Lineman Online Application Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link will be Live Soon)|
|PSTCL ALM Registered Candidate Login:||LOGIN HERE|
|Official Website of PSTCL:||VISIT HERE – www.pstcl.org|
pstcl.org Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Notification Date:||To be notified soon|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be notified soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application (Step-I):||To be notified soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Fee at SBI Online/ In Cash via Bank Challan (Step-II):||To be notified soon|
|Date of Issuing Admit Card:||01 week prior exam date|
|PSTCL ALM Online Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
PSTCL Assistant Lineman Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2022
|S. N.||Topics||Medium of Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||Subjects As Per Educational Qualification||English & Punjabi||80 Ques.||80 Marks||2 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge/ Awareness (Relating to Punjab State)||English & Punjabi||20 Ques.||20 Marks|
|TOTAL ⇒||100 Ques.||100 Marks||120 Minutes|
Here we are ending this article and those have any query about PSTCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022 Process they can share it in comments. Don’t miss this opportunity if you are looking for ITI based Jobs in Punjab State Govt. Bookmark this blog www.techufo.in and stay tuned for the latest updates. Regarding Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd ALM Recruitment, the frequently asked questions & their answers are listed below.
FAQs About PSTCL ALM Notification CRA-11/2021
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through a valid link available at www.pstcl.org or https://recruitment.pstcl.org. Other modes of application will not be accepted under any circumstance.
The online application for registration will be available from May 20th to June 11th, 2021.
Candidates should keep in hand the following details & documents:-
a) Personal Details (Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.)
b) Educational Qualifications as per eligibility criteria with marks obtained, total marks, %age of marks obtained (calculate percentage from CGPA/ OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula).
c) Scanned Copy of Coloured Photograph and Signature.
A total of 350 vacancies are available out of which 03 vacancies are for the backlog.
Candidates can make the online payment via Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking and also offline payment via Challan. An applicant shall print the hard copy of challan, fill it and take it to any branch of SBI to deposit the fee.
In case the applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee within the due date, his/ her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
For any clarifications about online filling of the form, candidates can contact officials through email (email@example.com) by quoting registration/ reference number or Phone Number (022 – 61087520) from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
The online test is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of June/ July 2021 in all districts of Punjab including UT Chandigarh.
“Wishing ALL THE BEST for Recruitment in Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited…!!“