TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 Notification and Online Application Form link for the total 104 vacancies has made available to apply at www.tnpsc.gov.in official website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has now already published an employment notification no. 06/2016 on 09th of March to recruit best candidates for the Prison Department in Jail Subordinate Service. As per official advertisement, there are huge 104 TNPSC Asst Jailor vacancies will be going to fill through this weekly employment news. This is really good news for those unemployed people who since a long time looking to grab new job openings in Tamil Nadu State. Those appropriate individuals who are interested in cracking this degree based govt jobs can apply online to Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service Recruitment without wasting time. If the qualifications of applicants match with vacancy job-profile, then they can use this opportunity by submitting an application via online mode before the expiry date i.e. 08th of April 2016.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a constitutional body of the State Government. It was formed in the year 1929 under an Act of the Madras Legislature, especially for recruitment purpose. At the time of its establishment, it was known as “Madras Public Service Commission” but after 41 years it was renamed to present name. It is a government certified commission to hold examinations and interviews for hiring most eligible job seekers in various Provincial and Subordinate Services. V. Shobhana is designated as examination controller and Dr. K. Arulmozhi as Chairman of this commission. On a monthly basis, it comes up with numbers of job notification to fill up them with highly talented, knowledgeable, skillful and positive minded candidates. It also conducts various exams as a selection process to maintain appointment standard.
Right Now, it has invited On-line Applications for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 to fill up 104 vacant posts in Prison Department. In order to apply for this latest TN Government Jobs, every passionate contestant must have qualifications of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com from a recognized university. Here, we inform all candidates that the commission has already started accepting application forms through their official portal. So, all intrigued applicants must note that Tamil Nadu Assit Jailor Jobs apply online link will be activated up to 08th April till 11:59 PM only and after that registration forms are not considered by the board. The commission will also organize OMR based written test of the Paper-I and Paper-II on 24th July 2016 in two sessions. The hall ticket of written examination for eligible aspirants will be uploaded on the authorized website with due course. The exact date for admit card availability would be announced in upcoming days.
All the candidates are hereby instructed to ensure their eligibility for examination by reading instructions mentioned in TNPSC Notification 06/2016. At the time of applying for a post, fresh applicants need to make a process of “One-time Registration” in the main site. Each and every contender is strictly guided to submit proper email ID and contact details in the registration form as it would require till the completion of recruitment procedures. We have also mentioned all the essential details such as education qualifications, age limit, pay scale, exam syllabus, pattern, examination fee, payment modes, selection criteria, useful dates, etc. So, as per your convenience go through it.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2016 Jobs Details:-
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in TN State
Registration: On-line mode
Total No. of Vacancies: 104 seats
Vacancy Name: Assistant Jailor (Prison Department)
Post Code: 2280
Service Name (Code): Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service (103)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected applicants will receive a Pay Band (PB2) of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
Application/ Examination Fee:
- Examination fee for all the Categories: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
- One–Time Registration fee: Rs. 50/- (fifty rupees only)
Tamil Nadu Jailor Jobs 2016 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01-07-16):
- For General Category: Above 18 years and Below 30 years.
- For Reserved Category: Above 18 years and No Maximum Age Limit.
All capable and interested contestants must possess the following degree qualifications or its equivalent from a UGC certified University or Institution.
- B.A. Degree
- B.Sc. Degree
- B.Com. Degree
Note: Applicants must have adequate knowledge regarding the Tamil Language.
A final selection of appropriate and dynamic aspirants will be made in two following successive stages:
- Written Examination
- Paper-I (300 marks)
- Paper-II (300 marks)
- Oral Test (80 marks)
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Assistant Jailor Online Application Form 2016?
- Open the authorized website.
- Go to “Latest Notification” section on the main page.
- Now in the next page, click on a link named as “TNPSC Recruitment Advt 06/2016 for the posts of Asst Jailor in Prison Department in TN Jail Subordinate Service”.
- First, read all the instructions carefully as announced in official advertisement.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start registration process further.
- Insert your Login ID, Password and then submit it.
- Fill up all the required details in the application form without making any mistakes.
- Re-check the filled form and finally, press on “Submit” option.
- Save the submitted copy of registration form with Reference ID number to your device.
- Also, don’t forget to take a printout of it for further examination usages.
Important Dates of the Candidates:-
- Closing/ Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 08-04-16
- Last/ Due Date for Fee Payment via Banks: 12-04-16
- Hall Ticket Download Date: 15 days prior to the exam date
- Written Examination Date and Timings: 24-07-16 (Sunday)
- Paper-I: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Paper-II: 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
Official Websites: www.tnpsc.gov.in | www.tnpscexams.in | www.tnpscexams.net
Visitors can save our website by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key for receiving regular updates about further development news of recruitment via this page. Our techufo.in portal will also provide you next details of TNPSC AJ Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, Answer Key, Paper Solutions, Cutoff Marks, Results, Merit List, etc. whenever disclosed by the commission. The readers can share their queries and feedback with us by submitting in the comment box. We will try to reply as fast as possible, THANK YOU.