TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015 notification and online application has been out for the total 1863 CCSE-II Non Interview Posts on its authorized website at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has delivered fresh employment advertise through main portal, regarding TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015 for filling well qualified workforce under Secretariat and Ministerial Services. This is encouraging notification for all passionate candidates who are seeking for Tamilnadu Government Careers 2015-16, as they can utilize this wonderful opportunity by applying TNPSC CCSE 2 Online Application. It is going to be huge direct recruitment drive, so high authority is specially looking to hire young dynamic and talented personnel along with excellent academic records for upcoming 1863 Non Interview Group II Job Vacancies.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a constitutional body of TN State Government, which was established in 1929 under an Act of the Madras Legislature. It was previously named as ‘Madras Public Service Commission’ and afterward it had become TNPSC in the year 1970. This commission is certified to conduct examinations for recruiting most eligible candidates in the Provincial and Subordinate Services. Now, organization has invited Online Applications for admission to the Written Exam for various direct recruitment of Grp-II A Service Assistant Posts.
As per Notification No: 17/15, all those appropriate contestants who wish to participate in Combined Civil Services Examination-II must have cleared Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline such as Science/Arts/Commerce/B.B.A/Economics. Qualified candidates can submit online application for registration on all days from 12th October to 11th November 2015 through online mode. Applicants should note that after missing last date of registration, their request will not accepted and link will be disabled. Hall ticket for selected aspirants shall be made available 10-15 days before exam in the commission’s web portal tnpscexams.in
While applying for registration, contenders searching sarkari naukari should ensure their eligibility conditions for admission to examination by referring TNPSC Group-II A Services Notification 2015. Here, we notify to aspirants that they have to make One-time Registration and so they required proper Email ID which works throughout recruitment procedures.
The complete instructions about educational qualification, upper age limit, vacancies, examination fees, exam syllabus/pattern, dates to keep in mind, selection method, salary offered and most importantly ‘How to Apply’ are explained below in details. Job finders interested in latest Government Jobs can follow our page for fresh updates on regular interval.
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2015 Details:
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Type of Job: State Government Jobs
Location of Job: Anywhere in TN
Application System: Online
Total Vacancies: 1863 posts
Vacancy Name: Non Interview Group II A Services Posts
Exam Name: Combined Civil Services Examination-2
TNPSC CCSE II Exam Notification Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01-07- 2015):
- Unreserved Category: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Reserved Category: Minimum 18 years and No Maximum Age Limit.
- Interested applicants need to have at least Bachelor’s or Graduation Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/B.B.A/Economics from any recognized university or institution.
- For further more detailed information, we request participants to refer official notification because each post has different education criteria.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
Note: Paid registration fee shall be valid for a 5 years period from the date of payment.
- Examination fee for all Category Applicants – Rs. 75/- (seventy five only)
- Aspirants need to register through ONE-TIME Registration and it is compulsory on pay of Rs. 50/- towards application fee.
- Offline mode of payment will not be accepted; only online payment via Bank or Post Office or Fee processing agency will be collected.
Scale of Salary (per month):
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 2,800/- Grade Pay
CCSE-II Exam Syllabus/Pattern:
- Single Paper Objective Type Questions
- Total time duration 3 Hours (180 minutes)
- General Studies, General Tamil/English, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
- The final recruitment for 1863 tnpsc.gov.in will be made on the based of marks obtained in Written Examination by the examinees.
How to fill TNPSC CCSE II Recruitment Online Form 2015?
- Open the authorized website.
- In main page, click on “CCSE-II Notification NO: 17/2015” Option.
- In next page, select the link named as “TNPSC Group-II Services Recruitment 2015”.
- First of all read the instructions carefully as described in advertisement.
- Now, select “Apply Online” option to start registration process.
- Fill up all the asked data as per your desired post.
- Press on ‘Submit Form’ button after verifying filled online application form.
- Save and take printout of submitted form with Reference ID for further examination usages.
Very Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: 12th October, 2015
- Last/Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 11th November, 2015
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Online Mode: 13th November, 2015 (11:59 P.M.)
- Written Examination Date and Timing: 27th December, 2015 (10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)
Authorized website: www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.in